Top 12 Sink or Swim?

I'm sorry you're better than those you leave behind, forgot that you should be entitled to give up cause your main goal failed. You appear to forget the whole point of blocking a WW is that you keep yourself in with a chance of winning.
Unless you know what to do to turn around a stomping into a crown the by all means do your thing...but I guess your idea is to pact the next biggest alliance and form a coalition to get the crown or maybe strike a deal with the ones stomping you so both of you get crowns.
Yes very impressive a well earned crown.

DeletedUser55773

Remind me, didn't thermo and VIC have the same agreement at the start of the world? I do believe that your point there is flawed. You also forget that even if one alliance fails you can always stay in the world with another alliance, or even relocate yours. You still had the size to challenge just a lot of players thought it was beneath them to do such a thing

Last edited by a moderator:

Achileus85

Phrourach
Thermo and Vic had no any agreements in start of world, only DNH. It ended, and we attack.
Now all I hear from Thermo is: "now you will sim, you never reach WW era, because we quit, and that is your fault, because you attacked us". Wake up guys, it is war game. If you can not resist against almost same size alliance more than week, that is only your fault! Any other much smaller alliance has resist much longer against us! Our fault is only that we are so good.

DeletedUser55307

Really no need vic or noc will get it wib-sib don't have the land mass or city count noc will have a ton of favor farms which should make it a very tight race in the end really no other alliance/group will be able to contend

DeletedUser55773

Bloods only have 300 less cities than VIC. You need to check your stats I think, that keeps them in with a chance

DeletedUser48256

Bloods only have 300 less cities than VIC. You need to check your stats I think, that keeps them in with a chance

Around 6 months till Wonders and Thermo are pretty much dead and gone. That's a long time for Vic to finish off any other competition
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

DeletedUser55773

Around 6 months till Wonders and Thermo are pretty much dead and gone. That's a long time for Vic to finish off any other competition
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif
I'm not saying it isn't, I am merely saying that they haven't yet been finished off and so for now remain contenders

DeletedUser55806

I'm not saying it isn't, I am merely saying that they haven't yet been finished off and so for now remain contenders
i see alliances like greek empire and firstfull of brits taking the crown on this server, agreed?

DeletedUser50332

Really no need vic or noc will get it wib-sib don't have the land mass or city count noc will have a ton of favor farms which should make it a very tight race in the end really no other alliance/group will be able to contend
I'm surprised by this post, as WiB and SiB really are still contenders.
Following on from what is happening with Thermo, we are likely to see a power vacuum opening up in the core of en108 and WiB will be attempting to fill that space.
Also, we will need to see how many players are remaining after the opening of the new domination world.
By mid to late October, we should have a clear picture of which alliances are more likely to win this world.

DeletedUser55307

I just don't see them gaining ground based off the maps ive seen they let vic sneak into there area they have a small area deep into wib area and very near noc side flank either group would have to deal with them on the front why trying to fill that void plus will have to fight them on the rear unless the entire world attacks vic at once that void is there to play with until wonders begins and I predict they will sweep this world like the last one unless they up and leave which they wont to much gold been used by them

DeletedUser50332

So. You're sort of suggesting a Noc and WiB and Poltergeists PACT against Victrix?

DeletedUser55307

Unless they want to hand vic another win they will have to come to some type of arrangement weather it each group focusing a different wonder to each group agreeing to attack at once but that has even failed in the past vic really is the best group in grepo hands down at the moment

DeletedUser55892

Let's hope it's a great war, the last one barely lasted a week

DeletedUser21287

Difference is bloods have strong leadership and team players. We dont ghost or give up after a few city losses. Fight to the end. 5-11 in vic favor since sat 23rd. Not bad albeit once we take out a few more stragglers we will struggle to take many other cities whilst they I expext to take the same amount whenever they OP.

DeletedUser55978

tbf though martinus...you guys and your 100 attacks of spam might prove too much for their computers lol