Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser55978

someone has to keep the world alive lol...and i shall do so from 66...56...a bit in 55.... maybe some 65 then if i lose more cities maybe from Oc16...maybe 01 will see lol

DeletedUser55978

quick someone do a top 12 before QoQ go back to 13th place lol

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Lmao, the way the world is going there wont be 12 alliances left , apart from the stubborn ones
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

DeletedUser21287

Its a fair tactic in my opinion if used for that tactical purpose. We didn't continue to send these attacks to annoy you, it wasnt the intention. And don't be one of those guys who works in a 10 man alliance happy to attack whomever they want, take a few vulnerable cities in far off ocean then when they are attacked back bring up the 300-1 ratio lol.

ps where did all those biremes come from? They werent there a moment ago
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
smiley_emoticons_hydra.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49104

Hc's are only a tactical option if they are same island ALU or flyers. #justsaying. 10 ls shows nothing. a proper HC (as previously stated) shows wall level, what is in harbour (def/off ships), transports (how many troops). if wall is checked (it should be or you're doing it wrong) then alu or dlu!

Basically, pretending ls spam is hc'ing is bull and completely non-tactical as it shows nothing, real hc'ing shows entire set-up....
stop being mean to these people lol

Hc's are only a tactical option if they are same island ALU or flyers. #justsaying. 10 ls shows nothing. a proper HC (as previously stated) shows wall level, what is in harbour (def/off ships), transports (how many troops). if wall is checked (it should be or you're doing it wrong) then alu or dlu!

Basically, pretending ls spam is hc'ing is bull and completely non-tactical as it shows nothing, real hc'ing shows entire set-up....
stop being mean to these people lol
not necessarily, I send bunch of ls attacks to enemies harbors to see if I can catch some ls. Worst case I'll hit some birs also handy information.

Last edited:

DeletedUser49104

That's different though... that's seeing if you can catch someone offline and hit their ls (normally you know where they are and don't send ten in the hope of killing 40 you send a nuke and wipe it). You have to be around for each hit, checking your wall, checking whether bir or ls when quite often you already know where ls are coming from and target them. If you want someone's online times you will know them from spells much earlier and cancel your ls. sending minimal ls really shows nothing. it relies on the player being online or offline (if they have just 15 bir in harbour you get squat! not even wall lvl). Alu or flyers shows everything. Wall level regardless, troop type, ships in harbour, they dodge and you get revolt. Minimal ls is simply a fart nuke to annoy your opponent! im not condoning it or denying doing it, but im not trying to hide the fact im doing it to be an *** either lol

I guess.
I usually send 10 ls to each city, break up some of my nukes and keep 1 or 2 around encase I hit ls so I can follow up and then send olu to kill their olu and trans.
but yeah sending 3 ls and that x 10 to each city is definite sign of spam.

DeletedUser55978

Its a fair tactic in my opinion if used for that tactical purpose. We didn't continue to send these attacks to annoy you, it wasnt the intention. And don't be one of those guys who works in a 10 man alliance happy to attack whomever they want, take a few vulnerable cities in far off ocean then when they are attacked back bring up the 300-1 ratio lol.

its a 14 man alliance 10 was out of vm.... but i dont mind being attacked losing cities... i enjoy it and usually i'd snipe the hell out of you guys which is what happened the OP before..... but these was under 30min cs.... but... im not complaining 300 to 1 thats fine i'm just saying to use a cheap tactic as spamming playing against 10 men is showing yourself up lol... but please do come again and take a look at my wares i have a double BP from this stupid event... and have been building cerbs and centaurs for the myths that follow lol

P.S. the birms just arrived from nowhere no idea where they came from i cant read
P.S.S. far off oceans?? im in a prime location as far 66 goes lol

DeletedUser21625

The "tactic" is spam, the purpose is to spam. If that is your game, then we adapt to it, but we still call it when we see it. Spam does not advance the game at all, it is a waste of everybody's time, including the spammers.

Quick survey of our players had us clearing hundreds of these 10LS reports and probably a few thousand of these 1k spies. As a tactic it works as one of the cities we lost was because our player could not snipe the cs in this case, as his computer was jammed from the spam. So, bravo..yes, spam works. I suppose i should just be thankful that we haven't (yet) regressed to the days of sending multiple trades at the same time. Small gains.

And no Martinus, nobody here is crying about any 300-1 ratio. We are just having some fun in a rim alliance and dont belong to any powerhouse mega-sister/brother/academy alliance. What you heard was our fair comment about spam.

DeletedUser55978

Ana , you arent suppose to come in and rescue me......:( thats my job

DeletedUser21287

You can all call it what you like, your opinion is fine with me though I disagree.

It gets me enough information that I need, gets my guys bp and gets us cities. You will be crying that your alarms are going off next because of the attacks. Like I said it was done in a 24 hr time frame with purpose. Next time I will message you all to find out when is best to suit you and attack accordingly.

And yes you cry about the 300-1, Clash is. When 10 attack 300 who have no interest in the 10 and you take a city its game on. When the 300 attack back for a little fun and you lose a city suddenly that player/alliance is all over the externals crying about it. To only then admit you're getting outside help to save the cities, that ain't an issue for me it happens all over but don't praise the save of the city.

The world is dead imo and it gave us something to do.

DeletedUser54360

I agree all the current 4 active worlds are dead.

The new force your remaining players spend more Gold each ( to compensate for a declining player base) " enhancements :eek:" .??

Congratulations in converting a thriving francise of 20000 world wide players generating great income streams ( and having fun ) into an embittered rump of less than 2000 hard core players.

Commercial genius .. NOT.

INNO should have perservered with the RETRO GREPO Format and a fixed monthly subscription with everyone playing on the same level playing field .

It would certainly have been more profitable for INNO and GREPO would not have declined quite as badly as it seems to have done.

Infract away .. infracting will not eradicate the truth of my observation.

DeletedUser49104

I agree all the current 4 active worlds are dead.

The new force your remaining players spend more Gold each ( to compensate for a declining player base) " enhancements :eek:" .??

Congratulations in converting a thriving francise of 20000 world wide players generating great income streams ( and having fun ) into an embittered rump of less than 2000 hard core players.

Commercial genius .. NOT.

INNO should have perservered with the RETRO GREPO Format and a fixed monthly subscription with everyone playing on the same level playing field .

It would certainly have been more profitable for INNO and GREPO would not have declined quite as badly as it seems to have done.

Infract away .. infracting will not eradicate the truth of my observation.

I mean yes and no.

I agree gold use has dramatically changed grep for the worse but...

I would say a lot of players are paid for by the few that spend heavy gold. I play solely on gold acquired through trade and i know a lot of others do likewise so in a business sense you would lose all players that do that and wouldn't pay subscription. You lose all the heavy gold spenders who rely entirely on that to succeed when they realise their investment is no longer beneficial. The only players you have left are the ones who do buy some gold who know/feel they can survive on a level playing field which would mean that the subscription would have to be fairly hefty which means you lose the moderate spenders in that category.....

I just can't see any way they are ever going to want to stop making gold so beneficial as it is making a lot of money and they are willing to lose players over taking a hit in the wallet and will milk it for as long as possible.

Again, not great with words but think i made the point i was trying to lol

DeletedUser55978

You can all call it what you like, your opinion is fine with me though I disagree.

It gets me enough information that I need, gets my guys bp and gets us cities. You will be crying that your alarms are going off next because of the attacks. Like I said it was done in a 24 hr time frame with purpose. Next time I will message you all to find out when is best to suit you and attack accordingly.

And yes you cry about the 300-1, Clash is. When 10 attack 300 who have no interest in the 10 and you take a city its game on. When the 300 attack back for a little fun and you lose a city suddenly that player/alliance is all over the externals crying about it. To only then admit you're getting outside help to save the cities, that ain't an issue for me it happens all over but don't praise the save of the city.

The world is dead imo and it gave us something to do.

Oh wow, didnt know you was serious haha,

ok so no crying no 300 to 1.... i did say you need 3 alliances to defend aganst 10 men, yes and you dis lose 5 of 60mm cities (plus some others) with written signed and wall street defending... thats terrible absolutely terrible.... i also said yes ive lost 3cities... i couldve acquired def from others from the beginning of the OP and stopped all of them but i wanted the BP for myself to grow which has helped me alot even the 10ls x 100 all BP to me.

only thing i've 'Complained' or maybe even 'cried' about is the lagging it causes someone..... martin you just whining that you didnt get your city lol its fine ill make sure you always meet a birm wall wherever you go lol you seemed to like going for a swim haha :p

DeletedUser55978

oh martin we havent only just taken 1.......you mustve been in a long vm lol......40 - 6

DeletedUser54360

There are fewer and fewer players. And many of the remaining few do finance their play through Gold Trading and why not?

The issue is not that INNO should be denied a good return on their investment but that ty way they are going about doing that is demonstrably less profitable now than when they had many many thousands more .

I would love them to make lots of money providing us with pleasurable gaming activity.

I just see with dismay that the descent has continued even in the last twelve months.

I have no ill will towards INNO - just dismay that GREPO has been destroyed ..

The world is not perfect . I am not perfect and INNO and GREPO are not perfect.

End of nostaglic lament.

Enjoy your gaming folks..

DeletedUser55978

There are fewer and fewer players. And many of the remaining few do finance their play through Gold Trading and why not?

The issue is not that INNO should be denied a good return on their investment but that ty way they are going about doing that is demonstrably less profitable now than when they had many many thousands more .

I would love them to make lots of money providing us with pleasurable gaming activity.

I just see with dismay that the descent has continued even in the last twelve months.

I have no ill will towards INNO - just dismay that GREPO has been destroyed ..

The world is not perfect . I am not perfect and INNO and GREPO are not perfect.

End of nostaglic lament.

Enjoy your gaming folks..
Very well put. i agree.

DeletedUser21287

Oh wow, didnt know you was serious haha,

ok so no crying no 300 to 1.... i did say you need 3 alliances to defend aganst 10 men, yes and you dis lose 5 of 60mm cities (plus some others) with written signed and wall street defending... thats terrible absolutely terrible.... i also said yes ive lost 3cities... i couldve acquired def from others from the beginning of the OP and stopped all of them but i wanted the BP for myself to grow which has helped me alot even the 10ls x 100 all BP to me.

only thing i've 'Complained' or maybe even 'cried' about is the lagging it causes someone..... martin you just whining that you didnt get your city lol its fine ill make sure you always meet a birm wall wherever you go lol you seemed to like going for a swim haha :p

40 - 6. we only attacked you the other day apart from the odd city. it could be 200-6 its no relevance. Stats can be interpreted in a number of ways. Your crying cant and then bragging about saving a city with help lol. Bless