Top 12 Sink or Swim?

DeletedUser24285

In my experience, once you get to a certain level, .it is how you use other alliances to help achieve your aims. "Blood, sweat and tears" will only take you so far. But enough from me lets hear from the elite players on this server, Emmed and Lacodemon - how have you guys made it to your seventh crown?

DeletedUser50137

Well done everyone, Istros server will remain in my mind for 3 people I met here and I learned a lot from them (even though I was thinking I have already learned all grepo skills), Harriden, Geminius, and Jonhole, hats off to you 3 great leaders.

Inactives
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

I hope people can finally learn how to respect for the group they are playing with and never leave the group without any prior declaration.

DeletedUser50137

Update: now Bloods has 1 wonder and Vict has 6.

Victs group of wolfs were surrounding Noct 3 wonders, that grepo Olympia event appeared in a bad timing, giving Victs a significant boost in attacks. With so many inactives in Noct range, Victs had an excellent chance to take 2 remaining wonders. Now Victs should start from the middle of the way, trying to take cities near Blood wonder.
I don't know how long but the battle is now on for a few more weeks
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Lugosi

Strategos
Somehow I doubt this new revelation will prolong VIC's agony to get the full set of seven. I'm hoping WIB members are less fickle about how committed they are to continue playing. As mentioned above the Olympia event then the continous whittling away of members meant Noct didn't have much of a chance.

Ranga1

Strategos
shame I wont show old skype chats then then we would see who is lying

Straight up you are. I've never spoken to you on Skype. Feel free to share the chats but we all know you don't have any real ones. You couldn't even tell us my Skype id lol

DeletedUser24285

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought 5 Wonders was enough to get the Master of the World gong. If so what is the motivation for trying to hold all 7? But I could be wrong here, happy for you toput me right.

DeletedUser54192

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought 5 Wonders was enough to get the Master of the World gong. If so what is the motivation for trying to hold all 7? But I could be wrong here, happy for you toput me right.
4/7 is the requirement for the Victor award (1st team only).
7/7 is the requirement for the Masters award (any number of teams).

DeletedUser24285

Thanks for that Kal, its been a time since I got my last crown. So there is still something to fight for - denying Vict and if they get pissed off - taking ovr their wonders.

Some diplomacy needed but there is a glimmer of a hope for those who oppose Vict

DeletedUser46130

Thanks for that Kal, its been a time since I got my last crown. So there is still something to fight for - denying Vict and if they get pissed off - taking ovr their wonders.

Some diplomacy needed but there is a glimmer of a hope for those who oppose Vict

How will you get that crown you covet so much with only 6 wonders lol?

DeletedUser46130

foo come back:(
Im seriously considering it, hahaha. Let's just say im not too happy with what I've been seeing from people I've been more than cordial to for multiple worlds, and how do they repay this? Lies, scumbag tactics, shady deals... Looks like they stand for honor, family, integrity only when they want sympathy, what some people will do for a few pixels is a crying shame...