• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
yeh can we get a new top 12

giphy.gif

Albozzz

Chiliarch
1Meme MachineGood core, good activity on bps, perhaps in the later stages of the world it will destabilize from numerous enemies. Lets see how well they will handle that pressure. If successful, they will win the server. As for their player characters, from what i seen in discord world chat and external forums, sounds like most of them are just angry little teenagers who know no limits or boundaries , most likely because they never got slapped as kids by their parents or someone else, so they run their mouths non stop. Most likely the winners of the serverSwim
2Funky BunchStrong core in o44. Definitely an active and well organized alliance as they have been there since the first days of the server. For now swim and depending on their diplomatic moves they will either keep swimming like dolphins or float to later sink.Swim
3UnicornsBefore they were 300 spartans, now they became 300 unicorns. They sold and betrayed their leaders and alliance just so they could join another alliance all together and feel a little bit "safe" which makes no sense to me. How can you be safe if the only thing you did was changing the alliance name? That wont really give you the highground...duh... Weak,unorganized, lacks teamwork and once a traitor always a traitor. They will crumble under pressure when war starts with Meme and once again they will beg for mercy and to jump ships, its their tradition by now. This alliance will float as long as Meme will allow them to float and after that they will sink faster than titanic.Sink
4BLACK ZONE CRUSADEProbably the only ones to challenge meme. Good activity and bps data. If they play the diplomacy card good, it will definitely work in their favor on the later stages of the game.Swim
5Nub Lovers10% gold abusers who lack proper skill and completely rely on their gold purchase, 85% traitors, backstabbers , unskilled players who just like the 300, ran from phoenix just so they could join in another alliance with the same exact members which shows they lack logic/common sense/skill/bravery/honesty/loyalty.
Probably the lowest of the low in the server character and skill wise. Their alliance is too spread in o54 and it will be unable to defend themselves from Venom or other threats that soon will become apparent. The remaining 5% who is skilled, wont matter once the real war starts.
They will crumble under pressure just like unicorns as soon as the war starts and they will look for their next tree to jump looking for "safety".
Its not recommended recruiting these players which most of them will spy and betray you just so they can save their 2k or 3k city. In the next stage of the game (probably next 15-20 days) they will sink. When Phoenix won the war with D-Day in a matter of 1 week, they begged to join us, later they begged to join Nubs and once Nubs lose, they will start looking for the next alliance to start begging all over again by providing spy services. If you are looking to hire a detective to find out if your wife or gf is cheating, hire one of nublovers. They do an amazing job at reporting outside on what happens inside. They are spread throughout o54 as if they dont know what core islands mean.

From unskilled players relying on gold, they soon became an MRA.

BONUS : Click here to see how they tried stealing Phoenix members by talking bad about Phoenix alliance leaders and the next day they invited all Phoenix players they could invite, INCLUDING the leaders about whom they talked so bad about :D ... Including players who are over 5 hours away as if they were already not spreaded enough :facepalm:

If you have never been in a circus, apply to join nublovers and you will be entertained like never before, guaranteed 100%.
Sink
6DominatorsA small group of premade who became an MRA as soon as they had the chance. i doubt they will be able to control such a big group due to lack of aggressivity and skillset. This comes from my experience with them in o55. They were never considered a real threat, unable to get a city in Phoenix core, unable to get a city from us even though they were triple of the size of Phoenix in o55. For now they will float. If meme is smart, they will know that Dominators is easier than BZC so once meme pushes in o55 they will be able to claim domination victory easely in this server.Float
7Meme Maracassister alliance of meme alliance. Arguably can take on meme machine on their own based on very reliable sources from discord chat :D. For those who took this sentence too serious, that was a JOKEFloat
8VenomApart from being gold abusers, what differentiates these players from other gold abusers like nubslovers, is that Venom players actually do have a good skillset, they are smart and careful about the moves they do in o54. Definitely the ones who will dominate that ocean. Good core in o54. Once their war starts with nublovers, they will establish complete control in o54 once defeating nubs. Probably will receive a lot of begging pms from nubs players asking to join them. They will absolutely not win the server.Swim
9Thunder BuddiesProbably will dominate o44. Not sure if it would make sense for them to push in o54, but most likely they will push south attacking BCZ on the southern part of o44 / northern part of o45 as that would be a much more interesting for them and it will balance the server more. Probably will pact with Meme once that stage starts, but in no way these guys will even come close to winning the server. They will swim for now and depending on their move on next stage, that will determine if they will swim/float/sink.Swim
10BlackAndWhiteGood core in o54 although they will have a hard time there. Their only way to probably be relevant in o54 would be to pact with Nubs (who btw are willing to pact and invite anyone in their alliance to satisfy their ego) and challenge Venom. A more interesting move would be if they pact with venom and kill nubs faster and start invading o44 from the west. Not a very impressing alliance though, so ill mark them as float.Float
11Flying Finger of FateA bunch of noobs who got rimmed in 131 by Judgement Day (which has many key members in meme mammals). Completely irrelavant for me to write more than 2 sentences.Sink
12Legion LIVThose who left this alliance yesterday and today are a bunch of cowards whos leader left them to die as soon as an opportunity presented itself. Those who remained, better find a shelter. SinkSink

Last edited:

thunder123

Hipparchus
agree with everything. only thing you did not mention:
your leaders kicked us for being "selfish". none backstabbed anything.
greek geek forced us to leave phoenix because we refused to move from north 54 to ocean 55 without a strategy in mind.
other than that, nice crybaby

DeletedUser30524

World Map
1Meme MachineThey seem to be a pretty experienced alliance with pretty solid players. I suspect they will be around for a while until they have a real challenge. Then they might be tested a little bit by some of the late game alliances that are likely to form. Probably a Top 3 late game contender.Swim
2Funky BunchThey seem to be tangled up between Legion LIV and Thunder Buddies. If they choose to feast on Legion LIV for a while they might be able to stick around, although they could get pushed around by Meme Machine/Thunder Buddies once they're finished with Legion.Float
3UnicornsSeem like a pretty tough group. In terms of individual players they are quite strong. When you consider that Dominators is their sister alliance, they pretty much own Ocean 55. If they can stay organized without their weaker players being picked off (as they have more to take care of between their two alliances), they will be a likely contender in the late game.Swim
4Black Zone CrusadePeople keep talking about Black Zone Crusade being good - personally I don't really see what the big deal is. They have good BP, but the ratio of Offense to Defense isn't nearly as good as alliances like Venom, especially considering the fact that besides Memes, they are literally sitting on top of a big city buffet. Fortunately for them, they are surrounded by some very weak food in Legion and Flying Finger that they will be able to eat for a while. We'll see if they can team up with somebody to pin down Memes after that, but I would favor Memes in a strict 1 on 1.Float > Sink (40-70 days)
5Nub LoversThey have shot up the rankings in Ocean 54, but suffer from awkward positioning and a poor core. I don't think they beat Venom in the long run unless they pull some fancy diplomacy plays. Not sure exactly whether I trust the leadership here, as their disparate recruited players locations seem to give away some potential inexperience. They are also likely to get absolutely blasted by Unicorns and Dominators soon.Sink (10-30 days)
6DominatorsSee Unicorns. If Unicorns doesn't need to bleed too many units to support this alliance, they will be set for a while. Fortunately for Unicorns, these guys don't seem to be a weak sister alliance.Swim
7VenomVery impressed with this alliance so far. They wake me up just about every night with their attacks lol. They have grown out from just 12 players to around 20, and may be able to pick up players from other alliances into the late game as they spread and eat Nub Lovers. Definitely a Top 3 contender for winning the world.Swim
8Thunder BuddiesThey are wayyyy out there on the edge of the map. Basically a race between them and Funky Bunch to see who can eat Legion faster, and then the winner will likely be able to float. I favor Funky Bunch in that regard.Sink (20-40 days)
9Meme MaracasSee #1 - but while I'm here "Maracas"? That's a dumb name! You have like a million different words that start with "M" and you choose that? And don't just say that picking a dumb name is "the meme" because that's a pathetic excuse lolSwim
10BlackAndWhiteStrong core, will eat the edges of Legion fairly easily, will likely be able to spread along the line between 54 and 44 for a decent time and then who knows what will happen. Really impressed by these players so far and will likely be able to pick up more good players into the future as weaker alliances in 54 fall apart.Swim
11Flying Finger of FateI don't think these guys are serious (I hope), but other than that, they are one of the most depraved MRA's I have ever seen. A race between them and Legion to see who flops faster. Hopefully they can do well enough in Grepolympia that they can get a defense buff, because they'll be needing it.Sink (5-20 days if not just in it for the memes)
12Legion LIVPinned between everybody, just lost a bunch of players, bleeding cities. They would have to do some major restructuring to regrow, but that is likely impossible because there is no reasonable way for them to attract good players better than other alliances in their oceans.Sink (5-20 days)

Last edited by a moderator:

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Oh boy...these top 12s are about as uninformed as it can get.

As bacon just pointed out, Unicorns and Dominators are one big MRA.

Then I also don't know why u guys are even putting in random comments and your drama based opinions about all the random MRAs (which is like 8 out of the top 12 alliances) because lets be real - they are all sinking if not now then eventually.

So to make it brief:
  1. Meme Machine - Massive but average roster, decent positioning at the moment, some strong players but still an MRA right now held together by some people who know what they are doing basically dragging the rest of them with them along on the Meme train. They won't sink yet, but as tends to be the trend with meme machine series they usually do eventually. SWIM(for a month or two)>(then probably)SINK
  2. Funky Bunch - My alliance so won't say much, but based on growth, location and roster you can't argue much against SWIM.
  3. Unicorns - Biggest MRA on the server currently, if you give Meme the pass and don't count them as one. Weak roster and with their positioning (pinned right between Meme and charlie + whoever else has spawned behind them) I doubt they will survive much longer than a month. SINK
  4. BZC - Decent roster, decent positioning but losing ground to memes currently it seems. Them taking in some Phoenix or whatever random MRA that was might help them in the short term but unless they can put up a strong frontline against Meme and expand into 44 and West 45 they won't be able to do much. FLOAT
  5. Nub Lovers - Ah what do we have here, another classic Big Papa alliance you say? Waste of time even writing this since they'll be gone in a month. Bad roster, terrible spread and positioning, what else do you want? SINK
  6. Dominators (Unicorns 2nd branch) - See #3
  7. Venom - Small but active and the team that will control 54. Pretty much free to grow and feed on Nub Lovers and later B&W and whoever else happens to be in that ocean. Only problem is that they are small so it might take time to eat all that food in 54. SWIM
  8. Meme 2nd branch - See #1
  9. Thunder Buddies - Russian team, so probably gonna end up like most Russian teams that come to EN. Gone in a couple months. Pinned by Funky so can only expand toward the rim, they have a few couple decent players but most are unknown so bit of a wild card. Wouldn't bet any money on them. FLOAT>SINK
  10. Black and White - Seeing someone give these guys a swim gave me a good chuckle. No chance of surviving for more than about 6 weeks due to the positioning they're in. basically a meeting point for 44/54 and way too central for a small ally like this. Best case scenario for them is a merge into one of the alliances pushing them. SINK
  11. Flying Finger of Fate - Sorry but who? Food. and Rim food. SINK
  12. Meme Mammals - See #1

DeletedUser56097

1. Thunder Buddies - Russian team, so probably gonna end up like most Russian teams that come to EN. Gone in a couple months. Pinned by Funky so can only expand toward the rim, they have a few couple decent players but most are unknown so bit of a wild card. Wouldn't bet any money on them. FLOAT>SIN

you inspired yourself that you are a strong team ) But for some reason you do not notice the Meme machine nearby ) We do not care about winning on the server)) we are not at that age to be happy with victories on the server. ) we had a lot of these victories .))

I play to hurt people.) I promise you and your union Much suffering on this server. ) I don't give a damn about cities .) I will make your eyes twitch at the sight of my nickname..

it's all your fault and your long tongue )

The reason that Russian players have left the ru server in the last 6-7 years ---Me )

DeletedUser54755

you inspired yourself that you are a strong team ) But for some reason you do not notice the Meme machine nearby ) We do not care about winning on the server)) we are not at that age to be happy with victories on the server. ) we had a lot of these victories .))

I play to hurt people.) I promise you and your union Much suffering on this server. ) I don't give a damn about cities .) I will make your eyes twitch at the sight of my nickname..

it's all your fault and your long tongue )

The reason that Russian players have left the ru server in the last 6-7 years ---Me )
1611101121155.png

DeletedUser56097

all of you praise the English server, but I have not yet seen the tops fight against the tops )))

Albozzz

Chiliarch
agree with everything. only thing you did not mention:
your leaders kicked us for being "selfish". none backstabbed anything.
greek geek forced us to leave phoenix because we refused to move from north 54 to ocean 55 without a strategy in mind.
other than that, nice crybaby

LOOL nobody kicked you!! you left like a coward once Nub Lovers sent that message , actually you were one of the first ones to jump off the ship *facepalm*

Speaking of jumping ships, im curious, can you stay in an alliance more than 2 days without immediately jumping to the enemy alliance right after?
you literally proved me right on every sentence i said about you .. smh
download.png