Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser56097

everthing for stats )) lol
ri2QCHVk.jpg

DeletedUser41523

Well since Filip has retired from making top 12's in this world I suppose I'll do one. Not gonna include stats. The world isn't complex and everything is pretty straight forward.

1) Meme Machine/Meme Maracas/Meme Mammals- The top alliance by a mile and the first alliance to control two oceans. They had an impressive start with wins over Just For Laughs and BLACK ZONE CRUSADE neither of which are small scalps. But they're a bit of a victim of their own success as some alliances have begun to target them as a result of their territorial dominance. This has caused them to lose a lot of cities and players as a result. But they're still the front runner by a large margin and I don't see that changing soon the question is if they'll long term be able to adjust and absorb the blows they're receiving or if they're only capable of playing when everything is going their way. FLOAT.

2) Funky Bunch-
Solid enough group. Landed in a bad spot in my opinion and have made the most of it. They're primarily fighting Meme and the Russians. They're doing well against Meme and are doing okay against the Russians. They could end up winning the world depending on how Meme shakes out. SWIM.

3) Ghostly Spirits/Wee Ghosties/Dark Shadows-
I will make fun of this group at every chance I get. That said they're the third largest group in the world and will probably be the second largest before long despite having to restart to get away from Funky and then getting housed in their home ocean again. This maybe the second most likely group to win if Meme doesn't but the question is if they'll have enough cities in the dom circle by the time the end game rolls around. FLOAT.

4) Venom-
In this house we believe in simping for Rad.

5) Back To Basics/Back To Basics II- I'm going to be honest. This is probably the most random alliance of the world. Their main ocean appears to be O55 but really they're all over the place. Their main opponent seems to be Meme who is beating them by a respectable margin. I don't really know much else about these guys. But I think they'll make it to the end purely because the other alliances are going to be wrapped up in other wars. FLOAT.

6) Thunder Buddies-
They seemed to start slow in this server against Funky Bunch, likely due to trying to bury their laptops in the harbor so nobody can find their internet search histories, worshiping Tom Brady, trying to put their teddy bear back together after some fat kid and his creepy dad tore it up, and having to deal with Liam Neeson asking them questions about Trix cereal at their job. But since they've gotten done with their personal to do lists, they appear to have come back a bit on Funky and now have their score against Funky into the double digits. This looks like the most competitive war of the server going on right now. SWIM.

The rest of the server consists of a VMed alliance, a few rim alliances, and alliances under 1 million points. I don't really want to cover them since I don't think its possible to win or contribute to a win in dom world solely from the rim. Also I'm incredibly lazy and only did this to shove as many Ted references into Thunder Buddies. But I hope they're having fun nonetheless.

DeletedUser56097

6) Thunder Buddies- They seemed to start slow in this server against Funky Bunch, likely due to trying to bury their laptops in the harbor so nobody can find their internet search histories, worshiping Tom Brady, trying to put their teddy bear back together after some fat kid and his creepy dad tore it up, and having to deal with Liam Neeson asking them questions about Trix cereal at their job. But since they've gotten done with their personal to do lists, they appear to have come back a bit on Funky and now have their score against Funky into the double digits. This looks like the most competitive war of the server going on right now. SWIM.

they didn't come here with a team, few players came who were friends with funky players in past worlds. and while everyone was under the protection of a newbie everyone thought that funky was friends but but when the protection fell, it turned out that the funky was cheated .so at the beginning of the world it turned out like this, no one understood why they attack.when the funks were asked why they attack they said that they always fight with everyone and do not make a truce ))) but when the meme machine approached them, the funky forgot their principles and out of fright they made a truce with venom ))
I hope that venom and the meme machine will be able to come to an agreement and conquer the world together .

there is one more thing, but I will not say anything about this for now, then Venom will find out about it) and I hope they come to his senses.

Слава РОду ))

Yossarian234

Strategos
they didn't come here with a team, few players came who were friends with funky players in past worlds. and while everyone was under the protection of a newbie everyone thought that funky was friends but but when the protection fell, it turned out that the funky was cheated .so at the beginning of the world it turned out like this, no one understood why they attack.when the funks were asked why they attack they said that they always fight with everyone and do not make a truce ))) but when the meme machine approached them, the funky forgot their principles and out of fright they made a truce with venom ))
I hope that venom and the meme machine will be able to come to an agreement and conquer the world together .

there is one more thing, but I will not say anything about this for now, then Venom will find out about it) and I hope they come to his senses.

Слава РОду ))
I even heard Funky is actually not so funky, but boring instead

Well since Filip has retired from making top 12's in this world I suppose I'll do one. Not gonna include stats. The world isn't complex and everything is pretty straight forward.

1) Meme Machine/Meme Maracas/Meme Mammals- The top alliance by a mile and the first alliance to control two oceans. They had an impressive start with wins over Just For Laughs and BLACK ZONE CRUSADE neither of which are small scalps. But they're a bit of a victim of their own success as some alliances have begun to target them as a result of their territorial dominance. This has caused them to lose a lot of cities and players as a result. But they're still the front runner by a large margin and I don't see that changing soon the question is if they'll long term be able to adjust and absorb the blows they're receiving or if they're only capable of playing when everything is going their way. FLOAT.

2) Funky Bunch-
Solid enough group. Landed in a bad spot in my opinion and have made the most of it. They're primarily fighting Meme and the Russians. They're doing well against Meme and are doing okay against the Russians. They could end up winning the world depending on how Meme shakes out. SWIM.

3) Ghostly Spirits/Wee Ghosties/Dark Shadows-
I will make fun of this group at every chance I get. That said they're the third largest group in the world and will probably be the second largest before long despite having to restart to get away from Funky and then getting housed in their home ocean again. This maybe the second most likely group to win if Meme doesn't but the question is if they'll have enough cities in the dom circle by the time the end game rolls around. FLOAT.

4) Venom-
In this house we believe in simping for Rad.

5) Back To Basics/Back To Basics II- I'm going to be honest. This is probably the most random alliance of the world. Their main ocean appears to be O55 but really they're all over the place. Their main opponent seems to be Meme who is beating them by a respectable margin. I don't really know much else about these guys. But I think they'll make it to the end purely because the other alliances are going to be wrapped up in other wars. FLOAT.

6) Thunder Buddies-
They seemed to start slow in this server against Funky Bunch, likely due to trying to bury their laptops in the harbor so nobody can find their internet search histories, worshiping Tom Brady, trying to put their teddy bear back together after some fat kid and his creepy dad tore it up, and having to deal with Liam Neeson asking them questions about Trix cereal at their job. But since they've gotten done with their personal to do lists, they appear to have come back a bit on Funky and now have their score against Funky into the double digits. This looks like the most competitive war of the server going on right now. SWIM.

The rest of the server consists of a VMed alliance, a few rim alliances, and alliances under 1 million points. I don't really want to cover them since I don't think its possible to win or contribute to a win in dom world solely from the rim. Also I'm incredibly lazy and only did this to shove as many Ted references into Thunder Buddies. But I hope they're having fun nonetheless.

If Funky and Thunder r fighting against each other how do they both swim

DeletedUser56097

guys this is so funny:D:D:D funk feel they can't do anything and started spamming Tunders )) but they said they don't spam never

these individuals are so funny that they made so many mistakes in the world, allowed the venom to calmly grow up )))could not do anything against the Russians ))Russians themselves **** them ))and they only decided to spam from impotence:D:D:D

there was another interesting moment when the funky fought against venom .a funky top showed me one screen of how he attacks a gobo a gobo under a stationary def ,and he said Lion vs GOBO that gobo crap one's pants )and now time has passed I attacked him for a couple of days and what we see ?:D:D --- »»Naprolom vs Lion ahahahha)))

it's very funny to **** tops and watch them do the opposite of what they said

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Thunder buddies > Funky Bunch > Meme Machine > Venom.

Thunder Buddies beating Funky, Funky beating Meme (that alliance is always an insta sink) and then Meme's warscore is dominant against venom due to Noisi and Diomedes being big noob and losing lots of cities.

Therefore, Thunder Buddies are going to bring home another win to mother russia just like the revolt team on 129

Blank Face

Hipparchus
Thunder buddies > Funky Bunch > Meme Machine > Venom.

Thunder Buddies beating Funky, Funky beating Meme (that alliance is always an insta sink) and then Meme's warscore is dominant against venom due to Noisi and Diomedes being big noob and losing lots of cities.

Therefore, Thunder Buddies are going to bring home another win to mother russia just like the revolt team on 129

We need to have world where best teams all across the world will gather together and play fr hardcore bloodbath.