Top 12 Sink or Swim

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Lol lethal, that’s your response to my comment? I said nothing about having skill along with a crown ‍
you completely misconstrued my comment there buddy

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
Damn bro, you got him. He is 100% playing serious here.
It also seems like you did not get point of this post.
Point of this wasn't to show that this player sucks by having low points, but to show that he doesn't play the world, yet he comments about how the forum is dead (and it wasnt even dead).
I did not even say anything and u keep talking like a clown, must have a lot of spare time

SlothTzu

Strategos
Point of this wasn't to show that this player sucks by having low points, but to show that he doesn't play the world, yet he comments about how the forum is dead (and it wasnt even dead).
I did not even say anything and u keep talking like a clown, must have a lot of spare time

It's ok bro. Enjoy getting ditched by @Lonestar78 when he gets bored like always.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Lol lethal, that’s your response to my comment? I said nothing about having skill along with a crown ‍
you completely misconstrued my comment there buddy

nah you just made it sound like sloth is responsible in any shape or form for any ally winning, dont worry about me, i get your njub points, i just dont particularly care about revolt worlds its more of a hobby/fun thing for me to play at 50-70% capacity and still get ranked pretty high without spending any money like majority top players do which would probably be the case for you and sloth to get ranked high at all, so keep trolling the forums just as me and enjoy your sim fest worlds ;)

Ro deschain

Phrourach

An insightful point indeed, if only I could have your wisdom