Sink, Swim or Float

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hi there nice people of Ialysos,
First I wish you a good and interesting time in the new world, many good fights and many successes.

I am not in this world (sadly) but I hope to kick start your forum with some predictions and give you some knowledge on your opponents if you do not know some of them.

NUMBER 1
Eviction Notice
I believe that this alliance doesn`t need anyone to say anything about them but for some of you that have entered in this world without some experience or knowledge of grepo history do not worry I ll try to help you out.
It is Rho world, maybe one of last grepo world since GEN1 worlds to be a world of many good alliance. EN, MR MEN, Eternity Snake Force, Virus, BOSS, TCC HARPOON, Hounds of Hades etc etc just so many good and well organized alliance with great players that were loyal and which fought until the end (not like this days when peps leave any time they fell a bit of heat, sad). In this kind of World EN got their crown. Great leadership, extreme organization, loyalty with no question, who ever was a part of this team it simply gets under your skin and becomes part of you.
Crowns in Rho,Gythium (even when whole world said Tiny Tedie's will win it), Myonia (I am sorry for thedemon447, NOT).
Just do not know how serious are they for this world, are they going full scale here or it will be just a pass time world for them, we ll see. I know that if they have partnership with 2-3 alliances in this world then they ll go for this world.
OPINION: SWIM

NUMBER 2
Pirates
Unfortunately this alliance in my opinion stand no chance here (hope my words will motivate them and prove me wrong).
I see this alliance as a composition of semi pro grepo players and some experience players, but in world with 40 member cap you need much more than some experience players to survive 1-2 months.
Their only chance is good diplomacy and become an extended hand of other good alliance or they create their own extended alliances with extremely loyal leaders that will not leave them when heat start from their north border.
OPINION: SINK

NUMBER 3
Jaguar Warriors
Oh . . . well this is interesting alliance.
AnitaBeer is def one of good players in this alliance. Since Rho and TCC HARPOON alliance she is part of grepo community so she has scares of many wars and I hope she ll help this alliance. And there is MomentumZH a Myonia veteran.
This alliance to survive needs extreme organization and some smart decision making. Core of their members looks good but they need to set their short term and long term goals ASAP. If they do not achieve all of this in a shortest possible time, their members will abandon them and alliance will fall.
OPINION: FLOAT"ish"

NUMBER 4
Musketeers
Name of alliance that was crowned in Gythium, alter on name of the alliance was changed. You ll now say "wait?! didn`t Strategos said EN won that world??!", I can tell you this team is a team, and people make the team (thats all I ll say about that, later on you ll figure my words out).
This team has absolutely everything you need. Super aggressive and ABP addict (not used in offensive manner) players that just love to see peps get rimmed or ghost. Composed of Rho, Gythium, Myonia veterans. Some of them were enemies with one another once but this are true grepo warriors so they leave past in the past (respect for that).
OPINION: SWIM

NUMBER 5
Imortals
I will just give my opinion here because I just know handful of peps here. I am sorry for doing just this but can`t do nothing beater, can just name Coplice Black Venom soldier, good one that have seen true face of war and was in the first lines and eventually survived, that speaks a lot about this player.
OPINION: SINK

NUMBER 6
Just for Laughs
Well again another alliance with so many members that are unknown to me, but . . . one name stands out in my eyes that gives me hope for this alliance, that alliance might have a fighting chance and eventually survive for a long time.
Lady Acacia. A true Lady, founder of a great and much feared Rho alliance, nightmare of the southerns oceans, Virus. Her skills for leadership, management and organization was the key for a long success of Virus alliance. Maybe lack of quick decision making and slow diplomatic connections of Virus leadership cost them the crown in Rho, but make no mistake her was the CPU of that alliance, have noting but respect for her.
Is this alliance extended part of Jalysos Viruse, maybe . . . maybe not, time will tell
OPINION: FLOAT (if Lady is in control here and connected with Virus that its a SWIM)

Alliances that you need to monitored because I believe they could jump on the rank lists do to their membership:
The Titans
The Void - Coming Soon
Virus

My opinion for the worlds future.
I am just worried that this world will be used just as a pastime for many alliances so when some nice world comes they ll migrate there and this world will die of. If this doesn`t happen then loyalty will make an alliance victorious here because of low cap this is crucial. Extended parts of an alliance need to have loyal leaders that will stand by their team no mater what and from what I see EN has everything ready, 2 (maybe 3) alliances covered by them so they are in great spot.

Anyway dear friends,
Fight well, fight with honor and good hunting.

~Best wishes from Paros and Black Venom~

DeletedUser

I think pirates will win and everyone else will quit when a better world comes up :)

DeletedUser19396

EN beat my alliance in Rho and I eventually joined them, but this time around it is our turn. My prediction is Musketeers for the win!

DeletedUser

EN beat my alliance in Rho and I eventually joined them, but this time around it is our turn. My prediction is Musketeers for the win!

I couldn't agree more. I can't think of a better team to take down the arrogant EN. They haven't had to face Muskies before - now its time :)

DeletedUser5568

I am not at the helm of JFL... but make no mistake I have a hand in leadership... We'll see how the world plays out... a lot of former Rho players seem to be here... game on ;)

DeletedUser

there are a lot of musketeers that are resurfacing after a long break from gythium :)
dunno if they all arrived yet or not
remember the start of that world all hail the teddies :) ummmmmm not
i pick a musket win :)

DeletedUser

Avarice (new alliance in O65) seem good i know their leader, nice strong playing lad.

DeletedUser25787

I don't play this world but I knew the muskies and gythium and EN in Myonia and they were both fierce competitors, it should be a good world

DeletedUser25038

Luka I'm seriously disappointed I wasn't mentioned

This world around I predict a win for the Jaguar Warriors. Here to rule the world. Let no alliance stand in our way. I've played in EN and Musketeers. Different approaches got wins in different ways. But this time. Dragon and I will rule the world

DeletedUser

Luka I'm seriously disappointed I wasn't mentioned

This world around I predict a win for the Jaguar Warriors. Here to rule the world. Let no alliance stand in our way. I've played in EN and Musketeers. Different approaches got wins in different ways. But this time. Dragon and I will rule the world

Not so sure, I predict Musketeers. I remember them from Gyth.

DeletedUser

musketeers or Eviction Notice...the wars in this world is the same as Byzantium in the US server...kind of.

DeletedUser43274

None of them will win, A future force of the merged alliances ALWAYS wins.