Sink, Swim or Float

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It two alliances "merge", assuming both contain 40 members:
Which ambitious player with a little bit of pride will accept to be sent to an "academy / second alliance / II"
None

There's only one alliance who can win the world, you being in the sister alliance with a similar name won't get you a crown.

DeletedUser43070

Maybe you guys should update the sink swim and float to see if you were correct and maybe predict with the next top 10 or something

DeletedUser21889

since i came back i see gold seems to be the biggest part of a players skill,big shame,i remember a world where the players was able to say they won and got were they did with no gold,seems them dayz are now gone,let the battles of the fattest wallet begin :p

DeletedUser

since i came back i see gold seems to be the biggest part of a players skill,big shame,i remember a world where the players was able to say they won and got were they did with no gold,seems them dayz are now gone,let the battles of the fattest wallet begin :p

And it's a shame for the younger players who cannot spend gold because their parents would not let them.

I predict the top 5, after my learning of alliances in a different thread:

1) Eviction Notice
2) Jaguar Warriors
3) Virus
4) Just Us
5) Just for Laughs

I am in JFL now. This will be the top 5, i am not saying about the order though.

Just us were not even mentioned. They are a medium sized group, tightly knit in the south east corner of ocean 44. Across one or two islands I believe. They appear to be communicating well, and their recruitment is closed on 40 members. No academy, second alliance etc, however I get the gut feeling that these players are loyal and aggressive. They will float. Maybe swim. Time will tell. Just pointing them out

DeletedUser

You surely gotta put Musketeers somewhere in that list to make it a top 6,

DeletedUser

Yes musketeers appear good.

I do not understand the strategies they are using when it comes to not putting a banner up. Hm...

Would like to point out top 6 alliance attackers:

1st: EN - expected. (8059)
2nd: JFL - Love screwing other people's Grepo lives up. No surprises :D (7285)
3rd: Pirates - Surprised here... (7144)
4th: Virus - expected. (7127)
5th: Musketeers - expected. (5825)
6th: Just us - I told you all about these... They are a force to be reckoned with (5796)

DeletedUser

This week we find out who swam, sank or floated. So eyes peeled gents and gentees

DeletedUser43070

they should make gold free worlds, like replicate each world, one gold free one not gold free,

or even grepolis 2 "gold free"

DeletedUser36743

And it's a shame for the younger players who cannot spend gold because their parents would not let them.

I predict the top 5, after my learning of alliances in a different thread:

1) Eviction Notice
2) Jaguar Warriors
3) Virus
4) Just Us
5) Just for Laughs

I am in JFL now. This will be the top 5, i am not saying about the order though.

Just us were not even mentioned. They are a medium sized group, tightly knit in the south east corner of ocean 44. Across one or two islands I believe. They appear to be communicating well, and their recruitment is closed on 40 members. No academy, second alliance etc, however I get the gut feeling that these players are loyal and aggressive. They will float. Maybe swim. Time will tell. Just pointing them out

What time frame do you have for your prediction... I ask coz you have merely added JFL and taken out Pirates from the Top 5 as they stand today... that hardly needs any 'prediction'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It two alliances "merge", assuming both contain 40 members:
Which ambitious player with a little bit of pride will accept to be sent to an "academy / second alliance / II"
None
I've seen many players facing being eaten and do this on several servers now, some prove themselves and move up!

There's only one alliance who can win the world, you being in the sister alliance with a similar name won't get you a crown.
Only one team that can Win the world (award), but being in a sister alliance can get you another crown. I've been part of this twice now and also seen TCC Harpoon crowned on Rho 11 Months after EN players were and still are.

DeletedUser21889

not a bad frame of mind Mazza,very positive for a change