Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Albozzz

Chiliarch
Bruh why you gotta make all these bibles. I never got any message from Ouyee if you are complaining that i am not psychic then thats on you sir.
Im bout to pass you in bp practiccly all off my bp is from attacking bloods. Personally i would say i have 3 on the frontline which is same as you no? So whats the fuzz? How and why would i 1v1 you?

Check the stats https://grepodata.com/compare/player/en133

Do you see your ABP quick increase? That happened when the event started and i saw your reports. Literally your attacks are just Erinys spam with 50 catapults attacking from the same city over and over again.

Before the event look at yourself compared to me.

So again, if you want to feed your little ego or show people in externals how you "have more bp than me", at least be honest with yourself and with them. If you want to brag about the abp boost you got thanks to erinyes from the event, then youre a little pitiful kid. Besides, even with the erinys boost, you barely got over 10k abp from me.

1.png

DeletedUser54755

Check the stats https://grepodata.com/compare/player/en133

Do you see your ABP quick increase? That happened when the event started and i saw your reports. Literally your attacks are just Erinys spam with 50 catapults attacking from the same city over and over again.

Before the event look at yourself compared to me.

So again, if you want to feed your little ego or show people in externals how you "have more bp than me", at least be honest with yourself and with them. If you want to brag about the abp boost you got thanks to erinyes from the event, then youre a little pitiful kid. Besides, even with the erinys boost, you barely got over 10k abp from me.

View attachment 15291
Why would my ego care wheter or not you have more bp or i have more bp, you're saying im not contributing and im showing that i have more abp than you. Its simple my main focus was 129 i have been barely playing here since prior idk maybe like a week ago.

Yeah i use erin tokens is that against the rules now? They're free for everyone to use. Tbh i was surprised when i looked you up how low on attacker you were considering you're always here talking bibles about nonsense.

Edit: 30k more abp then you and counting :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryann16

Strategos
as i told you before on a comment which was deleted by mods ;
if you spend less time in an forum of an online game which you dont even play, and more time with your newborn, then perhaps your child wont grow up to be like @Lethal-Bacon

You’re right and I can assure you that my kids will be better than both and me and for sure Filip. That’s what parents do, guide their kids to be better, but My personal life is none of your business, like you said this is a forum for an online game.

And I do play this game,playing currently. If Lonestar and Filip would actually reply to my messages I can guarantee you that I would already be in your backyard.

this is a cage you don’t want to rattle;)

mats25

Phrourach
i just wait long time to see, when it stops...
as old people sees...the wiser will give up...hopefully it will be my man....

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
And I do play this game,playing currently. If Lonestar and Filip would actually reply to my messages I can guarantee you that I would already be in your backyard.

bruh im not handing recruitment, nor is Lonestar, so neither one of us makes the call about who joins, and you cant be in backyard of albozz because he is freaking albanian, he lives in a cave like @brenton8

playing this game and being loud is all he has left, probably crap sheep farmer or something :(

Last edited:

mats25

Phrourach
damn if to talk this way,stressed and so.You bacon soon without fat and bacon without fat is just grap.

mats25

Phrourach
ok. here is some story...mabe you got 1 for 2...or?like two names and you mixed one...?

Last edited:

mats25

Phrourach
uouu mabe here will come out some mythical trilogy...who to you more like ...
i know you have hard times,when you dont know who you are or who you more like to be...sry for make a joke of it...:p

giphy.gif

collect78900

Phrourach
uouu mabe here will come out some mythical trilogy...who to you more like ...
i know you have hard times,when you dont know who you are or who you more like to be...sry for make a joke of it...:p

giphy.gif

dude your posts are seriously hard to understand...i dont get them half the time....pls use google translate ?......good luck in rl as i take it your in vm

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Why would my ego care wheter or not you have more bp or i have more bp, you're saying im not contributing and im showing that i have more abp than you. Its simple my main focus was 129 i have been barely playing here since prior idk maybe like a week ago.

Yeah i use erin tokens is that against the rules now? They're free for everyone to use. Tbh i was surprised when i looked you up how low on attacker you were considering you're always here talking bibles about nonsense.

Edit: 30k more abp then you and counting :)
Give em time killer give em time they’ll learn ;)