Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

DeletedUser51159

who doesnt...some ones just love they troops and not used to build new ones...better live with them and build city to 17 k.like in fairytel..
It's called "simming...17K"...not to be confused with slimming or rimming,

There is a genuine difference.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Lmfaoooo come on bloodddssss we know this war is going to be a while with losses on both sides but dropping a player from the roster while he loses 7+ cities just to invite him back after there lost so the war score isnt effected? Ahahaha. Next thing now @Albozzz gonna pop up with a screen shot of the war score talking about who has more takes and losses ... ahahah you guys man.. never ending source of amusement

DeletedUser51159

Yes I have seen you in many many MRAs I have fought before. Good to see you too flok lol.
Yes, I like to educate newcomers to void them of your failed teachings......One has to take a stand at some point.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
Next thing now @Albozzz gonna pop up with a screen shot of the war score talking about who has more takes and losses ... ahahah you guys man.. never ending source of amusement

Have i become a shadow for you guys? i see others mentioning me in discord chat now you here about what i could "potentially come and say".
The only times i posted here was when others made it personal with me. Who do you even think you are? Only time i heard about that was when players were asking why isnt he in the alliance? But by that time , this player already gave you his cities for free without defending them unless for BP.
Dont bring up my name about things i wasnt involved and aware about at that time.

Last edited:

mats25

Phrourach
heh...stupity it seems..bad is this forum seems as well like 4 members chat room...
is therer somewhere is better plaze to sit down and hear more voices...quite low morale and sad storyes rolling all over and over...

mats25

Phrourach
Black Horse. That's finnish male underwear label. Not danish.
halleluja..heheh you are funny man...have you seen???l...hehe

giphy.gif

mats25

Phrourach
sad stories and bloods quite a good combination, cant seem to win
there are allways one winner...and winner will be known later ,when grepolis tells.
I dont think so it is sad..chause the winners have good feeling and others need to accept the second place.By the way...if all ends the atmosphere going a bit better as well chause then most respected faces(what ever acc they was in gaming time) throws to ech other as nice and good compliments. and concrats as allways.

Wow. Amazing. David the knight rider is very popular in our small country even we still keep world peace nr.1 thing here.
East vs.West if you know what I mean;)