Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Mole man 420

Phrourach
I think Bloods are greatly misunderstood here guys!!
Lets all ease up here for a second and think about this.
1.) Ruthie and Batman, the greatest love story ever known to Grep Kind, should first be noted. Batman with his under 10 cities will strike you down should you cross his true love
2.) Secondly, what choice did he have?? The walls where closing in on them! They tried to ask the whole world to turn on the meanies up in 44! And some people just didn’t see it as the compliment it was to defend them against those meanies so they could play the game how they enjoy it.. behind their meatshields of protection!
3.) Lastly, lest us not forget, words dont mean anything really online right?, at its most basic form all it really is, is just a bunch of 0s and 1s, and who here thinks those agreements of assortments of numbers should be held above the importance of Bloods having a free easy go at things without any pressure?? I mean its 2021 guys! These snowflakes need their safe spaces!!!

I think we should all spend a few minutes while drinking our morning coffee and really let those factors settle in. I support you Bloods. Every alliance deserves a hundred crutches to be allowed a win!!

P.S - Inno if you’re out their - please just consider removing the alliance cap all together, so we can all just come together under one team, sing coombaya together while roasting some marshmallows over an open fire and just sim to a win together!! Its truly the essence of this game is it not? A trophy win for all !!!

** This message has been brought to you by the committee of sarcasm and realism **

Last edited:

Gordon.09

Taxiarch
You were one of the black knight trash players that were so happy to backstab us, spent a lot of time attacking me after I assumed I was safe around you guys. Luckily for me you guys were incompetent.

So yeah, you're trash and a certainly not one to be trusted ever. Thats why you'll fit in so well with bloods.
Let me correct you: The Blacks Knights were allies with Fiasco from the start and helping with wonders (linked up 1 to 1 for sending resources - not everyone from TBN, though). We were always ready to do an OP or send support, when asked to. But after wonders, when we wanted an OP, you never wanted to attack with us.
That whole thing, was not about getting a crown or not - It was about having fun.
So we asked ourselves: “Is it fun to attack Bloods alone with our small alliance to the end of the world? Or, is it funnier to attack Fiasco and have some fun?” We choose the last.
I don’t know why you cry about this. Do you really think we were a hard-hitting alliance and afraid of losing cities to us? Probably no. So I don’t understand, why it’s something you still talk about, when it happened last year.
Have a good day, sir.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Let me correct you: The Blacks Knights were allies with Fiasco from the start and helping with wonders (linked up 1 to 1 for sending resources - not everyone from TBN, though). We were always ready to do an OP or send support, when asked to. But after wonders, when we wanted an OP, you never wanted to attack with us.
That whole thing, was not about getting a crown or not - It was about having fun.
So we asked ourselves: “Is it fun to attack Bloods alone with our small alliance to the end of the world? Or, is it funnier to attack Fiasco and have some fun?” We choose the last.
I don’t know why you cry about this. Do you really think we were a hard-hitting alliance and afraid of losing cities to us? Probably no. So I don’t understand, why it’s something you still talk about, when it happened last year.
Have a good day, sir.
Your whole summary on this is why you fit in well with Bloods. Justify your actions some more bud, it doesnt matter, its just an online game anyways right?? What is honor but just a construct of man… who cares right??

Gordon.09

Taxiarch
Your whole summary on this is why you fit in well with Bloods. Justify your actions some more bud, it doesnt matter, its just An online game anyways right?? What is honor but just a construct of man anyways… who cares right??
I’m only here to reply to what Ro started, but here you go:
The world was already dead. It wasn’t like we were trying to take all 7 wonders (someone tried, but that’s not why we changed ally). We changed ally to have more fun.

It’s just a game - Why wouldn’t we want to have fun? I play games to have fun, but some players tend to think this is real-life war and diplomacy :)

mats25

Phrourach
as now i am can slap(alliance name seems now be slap,changed meny times so not shure who i am ...lol)...then i slap some to the face to wake up call...
the writers with better grepolis points and bad bp. points. SHUT UP.(no excuses)
players with bp. high and grepo is low...just tell what you think...(absolut rights)
some names here need to open first posts from nr1.here and read about a bit before talk...absolutly pusshing and self lovers someone jumped out before end time...
no need names to reconice you self, who i am talking about...
as i broudly tell, my coverment in home(wife),gived me right to sing in under vacation time...nothing have changed...i am simmer here about now 2 month, but in fighter bp. have fallen some 20 plazes...i am full simmer in the world last 2-3 month(...in this world i see only 15 fighters.10 VS 5 is the correct numbers and this will stay till end and the grown will be moved to the head the same direction.

mabe after some beer i make the list about the swim or sink...lets better say...quick or quicker;best or better...

lugnt

Hoplite
True Bloods > OA

For completely oblivious OnlyFans-players that have been talking thrash in this forum for multiple months, it gotta be really hard to merge and tryhard like you are doing now, fully knowing that you are getting played by players you litterly called the bottom of the barrel a few months ago. I check on this forum once in a while just to read mole mans mental gymnastics to justify why he is losing. Get a grip dude.

DeletedUser54755

True Bloods > OA

For completely oblivious OnlyFans-players that have been talking thrash in this forum for multiple months, it gotta be really hard to merge and tryhard like you are doing now, fully knowing that you are getting played by players you litterly called the bottom of the barrel a few months ago. I check on this forum once in a while just to read mole mans mental gymnastics to justify why he is losing. Get a grip dude.
We're losing? Thats news to me! Also whats wrong with trying hard? When is this a controversial thing to do, are you gonna tip your hat off to bloods for not trying? For turtling in their own ocean? Seems kinda weird to me.

mats25

Phrourach
if to look agreements,merges and requiting...i bet for those who make moves later...same time there was some surprices with fellowship, i did not expected...but there are some nice moves made, what changed the to world more stable as i saw...i think here all still open...no looser or winner...
we see it all after first ww donors have make they moves...ww holders do not do it them selves...ww holders anyway have good activity but how the donors react to the endgame...we see.

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Have a good day, sir.

Bunch of you guys where whining about a crown. And yeah what was being said in your forums was shared with me so stop lying.

We did the heavy lifting when fighting bloods and were tired at the end, and I remember a time when bloods were eating your team up before we focused on them. The fact that you turned on us “to have fun” without recognizing that without us you guys would have fallen to bloods, says a lot about what kind of sleeze person you are and why you fit in so well with a sleeze team.

Gordon.09

Taxiarch
Bunch of you guys where whining about a crown. And yeah what was being said in your forums was shared with me so stop lying.

We did the heavy lifting when fighting bloods and were tired at the end, and I remember a time when bloods were eating your team up before we focused on them. The fact that you turned on us “to have fun” without recognizing that without us you guys would have fallen to bloods, says a lot about what kind of sleeze person you are and why you fit in so well with a sleeze team.
I just can’t wrap my head around, why it’s such a big deal to you. If you saw what was being shared in our forum, then you probably saw me saying something like “I’m not here for a crown, but rather to have fun - Lets fight Fiasco.”
I don’t get why you can cry so much about this. Players and alliances change allegiance all the time. If we started to attack you before wonder, then I would understand it - We were a full team at that point. But we were like 15 players left, when we started attacking you…

“…you guys would have fallen to Bloods…”
Doesn’t matter if we did… on to the next world. That’s the good thing about games. If you die or get your butt kicked, you can try again.
Get a grip - Stop crying! It’s a game.
Have a good day, sir.

Ro deschain

Phrourach
I just can’t wrap my head around, why it’s such a big deal to you. If you saw what was being shared in our forum, then you probably saw me saying something like “I’m not here for a crown, but rather to have fun - Lets fight Fiasco.”
I don’t get why you can cry so much about this. Players and alliances change allegiance all the time. If we started to attack you before wonder, then I would understand it - We were a full team at that point. But we were like 15 players left, when we started attacking you…

“…you guys would have fallen to Bloods…”
Doesn’t matter if we did… on to the next world. That’s the good thing about games. If you die or get your butt kicked, you can try again.
Get a grip - Stop crying! It’s a game.
Have a good day, sir.

Embracing the reputation of "I turn against my allies all the time cause I feel like it" will definitely serve you well in this game lol

Gordon.09

Taxiarch
Embracing the reputation of "I turn against my allies all the time cause I feel like it" will definitely serve you well in this game lol
“all the time” lol, happens ones:
Ro deschain: “Omg we can’t trust this guy whose team turned against us!! If he joins one of our allies, we will have to break our pact with them. They can turn against us every moment!!!”

Mole man 420

Phrourach
It appears twice youve been apart of back stabbing teams one way or another.. facts.. argue as u see fit though .. it is bloods way after all to justify the dishonorable way they handle diplomatic affairs

Gordon.09

Taxiarch
It appears twice youve been apart of back stabbing teams one way or another.. facts.. argue as u see fit though .. it is bloods way after all to justify the dishonorable way they handle diplomatic affairs
That’s a fact - But you both make it seem like I am the supreme leader of both teams that have done that. I have only been part of one team, while “back stabbing” (changing allegiance). History is history.
PS. I don’t argue. I discuss - With facts :)

Ryann16

Strategos
That’s a fact - But you both make it seem like I am the supreme leader of both teams that have done that. I have only been part of one team, while “back stabbing” (changing allegiance). History is history.
PS. I don’t argue. I discuss - With facts :)

1. Seems like 2* teams, not one.

2. they’re not calling you out because you were a part of those teams, they’re calling you out because you are defending the type of behavior those teams had. It shows a lot about your character, that you defend backstabbers and liars. You are who you’re around.

Gordon.09

Taxiarch
1. Seems like 2* teams, not one.

2. they’re not calling you out because you were a part of those teams, they’re calling you out because you are defending the type of behavior those teams had. It shows a lot about your character, that you defend backstabbers and liars. You are who you’re around.
1. Wrong, but alright

2. Good - I’m defending TBK from 122. We changed allegiance and it didn’t make any difference in the world.

Fiasco promised our team a crown. Should I just hate everyone from Fiasco, because of that? They clearly can’t be trusted with such a behavior ;)
(Of course I won’t hate everyone from their team)