Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Mole man 420

Phrourach
1. Wrong, but alright

2. Good - I’m defending TBK from 122. We changed allegiance and it didn’t make any difference in the world.

Fiasco promised our team a crown. Should I just hate everyone from Fiasco, because of that? They clearly can’t be trusted with such a behavior ;)
(Of course I won’t hate everyone from their team)
You attacked them before crown rotations…. Lmfao… 122 was dragged out very long .. the 7/7 crowns didnt happen right away .. so.. yea theres that

pyropirate

Chiliarch
Oh, now I understand. Thanks for clarifying.
I think the Grepolis community has a completely different definition of “backstabbing” than what other people tend to use.

no problem

as for the second part idk man going back on agreements to better your own position and to try and destroy previous allies sounds like backstabbing to me.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Attacked them before crown rotations? Nah, that’s not a fact :)
I might have my "facts" wrong I wasn't around for end game in 122 - but to me it sounds like you guys weren't really even a major presence in that world nor did you get on friendly with them??- I do know however FU are hated due to their trolling nature - but I've been on the receiving end of the wars with them in past - and had diplomatic agreements in place and they upheld their end more than honorably... hence the reason I chose to join them when also chose to stick around the EN servers... They may be dicks - but they are honest dicks.

Gordon.09

Taxiarch
no problem

as for the second part idk man going back on agreements to better your own position and to try and destroy previous allies sounds like backstabbing to me.
If DOA (the former members) suddenly turned against OnlyFans now, that would certainly be backstabbing - As in “pretending to be friends, but really just bluffing”.
I’m just a tiny pawn, so I don’t have any insight in the conversations between TB and DOA. From my point of view, we weren’t “allies” - We had a NAP. So that doesn’t count as a backstab (definitely not, when DOA wanted to merge with OF) :)

Gordon.09

Taxiarch
I might have my "facts" wrong I wasn't around for end game in 122 - but to me it sounds like you guys weren't really even a major presence in that world nor did you get on friendly with them??- I do know however FU are hated due to their trolling nature - but I've been on the receiving end of the wars with them in past - and had diplomatic agreements in place and they upheld their end more than honorably... hence the reason I chose to join them when also chose to stick around the EN servers... They may be dicks - but they are honest dicks.
That’s fair. No, we were not a major alliance (ranked 7 the most time). But we were promised a crown, but when the time came, that didn’t happen.
I know they troll a lot and many here do that too. But trash talking based on poor opinions is sad :)
I don’t hate Fiasco, just because they didn’t give us a crown. But I don’t like the players there with a big mouth and only capable of expressing their opinions with “you’re trash” and “your team is trash”.

pyropirate

Chiliarch
If DOA (the former members) suddenly turned against OnlyFans now, that would certainly be backstabbing - As in “pretending to be friends, but really just bluffing”.
I’m just a tiny pawn, so I don’t have any insight in the conversations between TB and DOA. From my point of view, we weren’t “allies” - We had a NAP. So that doesn’t count as a backstab (definitely not, when DOA wanted to merge with OF) :)

you had a 10 day ceasefire agreement along with the nap. TB and OF both wanted DOA to join them but TB had a terrible deal afaik. so they chose to join up with OF. TB's leadership went babyrage mode and broke the ceasefire bcs "YOu dEciDe tO jOiN wItH Of sO oUr AagReEmenT dOEsNt couNT aNyMoRE" according to timur

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
All deals made between 2 diplomats/leaders should stay intact regardless if 1 leader or both are no longer playing, deal stands.

When it comes to breaking any deal/ceasefire it comes down to who cares more about being honorable, merge between OF and DOA did not start at the time of the cease fire starting hence why timurs line doesnt hold up at least to me.

I do want to wish all teams still playing this world good luck in the endgame, i was never interested in WW endgame nor endgame in general so i will not be participating, it has nothing to do with the merge, DOA, bloods it has to do with me not being interested in winning nor getting anything out of it, crowns mean nothing, its the fun you have with certain players along the way that counts.

I highly doubt il return to the game in the future but if i do return i do hope its with mole and the company, would not have stayed this long if it wasnt for him and few others, was pleasure to lead Only Fans throughout the world :)

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
That’s fair. No, we were not a major alliance (ranked 7 the most time). But we were promised a crown, but when the time came, that didn’t happen.
I know they troll a lot and many here do that too. But trash talking based on poor opinions is sad :)
I don’t hate Fiasco, just because they didn’t give us a crown. But I don’t like the players there with a big mouth and only capable of expressing their opinions with “you’re trash” and “your team is trash”.

gordon my man. We offered leaders there the crown rotation, but they never got back to us about anything, you understand that right? When we offered rotations to Virtus, they accepted and worked with us on who gets rotated, TBK did not. We got achillos for "build world wonders" where he did LITERALLY NOTHING to build the WWs, but that's more a dig on him.

TBK worked with us all server, your original leader was respectful and worked with us, not problem. Victory wouldn't have been possible without us working together. But we did try working with you guys on it and comms went silent, then ya know, you attacked us and stuff

Gordon.09

Taxiarch
gordon my man. We offered leaders there the crown rotation, but they never got back to us about anything, you understand that right? When we offered rotations to Virtus, they accepted and worked with us on who gets rotated, TBK did not. We got achillos for "build world wonders" where he did LITERALLY NOTHING to build the WWs, but that's more a dig on him.

TBK worked with us all server, your original leader was respectful and worked with us, not problem. Victory wouldn't have been possible without us working together. But we did try working with you guys on it and comms went silent, then ya know, you attacked us and stuff
I know you offered us to get rotated in, when your own ally and sister were done. But I was told by a FU member, that all contact went through Achillos (even after he didn’t do anything for WW, while being in your main branch).

Some weeks later (after kicking Achillos - our biggest player), when we finally got a shared forum again, we asked what had happened. We were deliberately told to “f*ck off” by some big players (not leaders). That wasn’t well received by our few members left…

I think we should close this discussion now - This is after all a “Sink and swim” for 133 :)

Ro deschain

Phrourach
I know you offered us to get rotated in, when your own ally and sister were done. But I was told by a FU member, that all contact went through Achillos (even after he didn’t do anything for WW, while being in your main branch).

Some weeks later (after kicking Achillos - our biggest player), when we finally got a shared forum again, we asked what had happened. We were deliberately told to “f*ck off” by some big players (not leaders). That wasn’t well received by our few members left…

I think we should close this discussion now - This is after all a “Sink and swim” for 133 :)

So blame Fiasco for your incompetent leaders lol. It was more like months after we did rotations and half of us went inactive you guys started making demands.

But this is the thing with folks like Gordon, says whatever feels good in the moment to feel better "I was only having a bit of fun....well actually we were mad you didn't wanna do OPs anymore.....well actually you lied to us about a crown rotation....well actually you didn't....but now I've run out of excuses so lets change the subject....."

How this relates to 133, my original point is this is why you fit in so well with bloods, backstabbing, zero loyalty, and unwilling to play hard to win. And fine, accuse me of being sensitive but Grepolis is a team based game where you can't get anywhere without a strong team and I'm not the only one here who remembers the unreliable players.

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
that's how 122 went when @Ruthie2 broke our NAP outta nowhere.

You know lying comes so easy to you. There were many parts of Bloods/Fiasco deal. One part of the agreement was that we would not add any additional cities to each others oceans. If that happened then the city would be turned over to the alliance who owned the ocean. This also included that if we added players from another alliance the same thing would happen. On a daily basis Fiasco broke this and kept saying "yeah yeah we will turn over the city" That never happened. So we ended the pact had the time agreement in place and guess what happened, yep Fiasco kept expanding into our ocean. When Ruth went into our common discord room she was told to "**** off" and then called a name no woman should be called. So if you have to wonder why her boyfriend ended everything early, well I think you have the reason.

This wasn't out of nowhere, we had ended our NAP early on but were talked into coming back by another alliance who was part of the same group.

Now go ahead trash away boys and girls but FIASCO has been lying there way through this game, refusing or altering any agreement they make. You want to believe that ole nuttsy is an honorable man and the people around him are honorable in this game well I got land that has a small snake problem in Florida to sell such gullible people.

Now on a personal point of view, honourable people are the soldiers who go to war to fight for the freedoms we enjoy. Honorable people are the Drs and nurses that put their lives on the line in this pandemic. Honorable people are the first responders that protect us and help us on our worse days of our lives. This game, playing this game, is not full of honorable actions or even honorable people but just a collection of people, playing a game for entertainment and paying money to the Company that created the game. To those that need to call this a war game that requires honor, please sign up to fight in a real war.

Last edited: