Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

DeletedUser54755

@TimurTheGoat is right.

I played on Therma and @OutOfCharacters and his team were not as players but like when you were talking to them they were total Jerks especially @Firefly1234 they would Bully small teams only to get their a**es kicked by a team their size in the end.

As for @SlothTzu the guy is a Joke whatelse can i say :/ the most borimg player ever.

@Ruthie2 we love you so never give up! :D (Huge Bloods fan)
Go eat a book war angel.
Being a person who never wins like yourself i understand how you relate to bloods .D
:D Get a life kid :D

Thecrosswhite

Hekatontarch
@TimurTheGoat is right.

I played on Therma and @OutOfCharacters and his team were not as players but like when you were talking to them they were total Jerks especially @Firefly1234 they would Bully small teams only to get their a**es kicked by a team their size in the end.

As for @SlothTzu the guy is a Joke whatelse can i say :/ the most borimg player ever.

No need to give them the support of the WA legend, the reputation of blood is already fucked enough

DeletedUser54755

Get a Life,is this coming from a Fiasco memeber ? Haha tnx for the Laugh.

Yeah i asked @Ruthie2 i want to join the next world they play in it should be fun.
Lmao you make so many fallacies everytime you speak its hilarious.

You do realise spending gold = you don thave to spend as much time in the game. I worked two jobs throughout most off 133 only reason i got away with it was cutting corners with gold and due to bloods being bitches and not attacking. Honestly its laughable how much time you think this game takes.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Get a Life,is this coming from a Fiasco memeber ? Haha tnx for the Laugh.

Yeah i asked @Ruthie2 i want to join the next world they play in it should be fun.

I was a fan once myself, you'll learn the hard way one day. Ruthie is a really kind person a lot of people there are. But the diplomacy is shocking.

Honor and Respect doesn't apply, instead you get hit with the "we didn't know about a deal" which was written in black and white. Instead, you get the council hitting your inactives and begin the founding on rocks. Once that's done, the blame game begins and Evil MeIinoe is the terrible person for being respectful and honest, following the diplomacy correctly as the ceasefire was agreed at the beginning of the server.

But we'll sweep that under the rug and instead message her telling her how terrible DoA is and how MeI plays politics when in fact, I did nothing wrong and they know that.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Lmao you make so many fallacies everytime you speak its hilarious.

You do realise spending gold = you don thave to spend as much time in the game. I worked two jobs throughout most off 133 only reason i got away with it was cutting corners with gold and due to bloods being bitches and not attacking. Honestly its laughable how much time you think this game takes.
I can confirm - we had to threaten ango daily by sicking our resident jackass outofcharacters on him just to get him to build things

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
I was a fan once myself, you'll learn the hard way one day. Ruthie is a really kind person a lot of people there are. But the diplomacy is shocking.

Honor and Respect doesn't apply, instead you get hit with the "we didn't know about a deal" which was written in black and white. Instead, you get the council hitting your inactives and begin the founding on rocks. Once that's done, the blame game begins and I'm the terrible person for being respectful and honest.
WA and bloods are a perfect match, let the dummy go there.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus

Honor and Respect doesn't apply, instead you get hit with the "we didn't know about a deal" which was written in black and white. Instead, you get the council hitting your inactives and begin the founding on rocks. Once that's done, the blame game begins and Evil MeIinoe is the terrible person for being respectful and honest, following the diplomacy correctly as the ceasefire was agreed at the beginning of the server.

But we'll sweep that under the rug and instead message her telling her how terrible DoA is and how MeI plays politics when in fact, I did nothing wrong and they know that.

Its a Game Mel try not to take it so seriosly just enjoy it as much as you can and when its not fun anymore leave. And pay no attention to what others say yoy know the Truth anf thats the only thing that matters.

Good thing you didnt join Fiasco because they just act tough in the Externals otherwise ingame it takes like 5 of them to attack you to take a City :/ total Noobs.. honestly are they playing here as well on Ellis ? :O waw they should have there Computers taken lol

There is no good team in the game there was one a long time ago they were really strong but they dont play anymore,the rest are just average which is fine.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Its a Game Mel try not to take it so seriosly just enjoy it as much as you can and when its not fun anymore leave. And pay no attention to what others say yoy know the Truth anf thats the only thing that matters.

Good thing you didnt join Fiasco because they just act tough in the Externals otherwise ingame it takes like 5 of them to attack you to take a City :/ total Noobs.. honestly are they playing here as well on Ellis ? :O waw they should have there Computers taken lol

There is no good team in the game there was one a long time ago they were really strong but they dont play anymore,the rest are just average which is fine.
The point is, they act so innocent when they really aren't as I mentioned I have no problem with anyone, besides maybe Timur. Everyone in the council will tell you how much I stuck up for Bloods this while server and I was extremely stubborn but I accept my councils decision to side with OF and my god am I glad I stayed and gave them a chance. I just don't appreciate the attitude towards me and my players. We made a decision, respect it and respect your felow competitors. I could have been a massive ahole and could have done everything under their nose but I didn't. We made the decision, I told Bloods activating the ceasefire of 10 days. They opened fire and then preceeded to trash talk me saying how bad I am etc. If you ask me, that isn't respect and honor.

Fiasco people can come across are extremely toxic but underneath all that I relate to their situation. If this is War Angel, you know I'm always kind and honest as we have spoken before. I don't hate and jump on a nasty bandwagon or whatever, I still respect their team and respect them as human beings but I learned not to make any deals with them in the future. I'm still open to talk to people even if they're my enemy but I do it the right way.

Sir Neo joined Bloods, I still talk to him and we get on etc but what I'm saying is when you make a decision Bloods council don't respect it and will throw their toys out of their pram and they'll try and make you look like the bad one.

I have it all in black and white screenshotted, at this point I may as well frame it lol.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Relating to Fiasco as much as I disliked their attitude before etc you cannot deny they're one of the best teams in UK server. I may not like a certain individual there but that fact still stands.

muhvi

Phrourach
The point is, they act so innocent when they really aren't as I mentioned I have no problem with anyone, besides maybe Timur. Everyone in the council will tell you how much I stuck up for Bloods this while server and I was extremely stubborn but I accept my councils decision to side with OF and my god am I glad I stayed and gave them a chance. I just don't appreciate the attitude towards me and my players. We made a decision, respect it and respect your felow competitors. I could have been a massive ahole and could have done everything under their nose but I didn't. We made the decision, I told Bloods activating the ceasefire of 10 days. They opened fire and then preceeded to trash talk me saying how bad I am etc. If you ask me, that isn't respect and honor.

Fiasco people can come across are extremely toxic but underneath all that I relate to their situation. If this is War Angel, you know I'm always kind and honest as we have spoken before. I don't hate and jump on a nasty bandwagon or whatever, I still respect their team and respect them as human beings but I learned not to make any deals with them in the future. I'm still open to talk to people even if they're my enemy but I do it the right way.

Sir Neo joined Bloods, I still talk to him and we get on etc but what I'm saying is when you make a decision Bloods council don't respect it and will throw their toys out of their pram and they'll try and make you look like the bad one.

I have it all in black and white screenshotted, at this point I may as well frame it lol.

I'm sorry to tell you but if an alliance merges with your enemy there is no NAP anymore. Get it? You break the deal, join the enemy and expect the NAP to be honored? That would be the stupidest thing ever especially when the WW's are just around the corner. The merge is your descision but don't try to defend it with bloods not honoring the deal you had. Not sure how it is impossible for you to not understand? :)

Last edited:

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Relating to Fiasco as much as I disliked their attitude before etc you cannot deny they're one of the best teams in UK server. I may not like a certain individual there but that fact still stands.

Im posstive that with your strong Leadeship skills that together we will be able to take them :) them and JFL.

If your playing on another world and they join lets fight them together you will be dissapointed though i thought they were good too but they arent really.

We played against them on Keppoi and i wish i had stayed i was like the Top 10 Defender in that world was defending 4 Alliances against them.

Sadly the toxicity they showed on the externals together with another very bad person from True Fear who i dont want to name! Sadly it got to me and i left :( if i gad stayed they would have lost :/

As for this world dont worey about it i was here at the start a lot of backstabbing was happening though and what you are suggestimg above so believe me you wont miss it :/

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
I'm sorry to tell you but if an alliance merges with your enemy there is no NAP anymore. Get it? You break the deal, join the enemy and expect the NAP to be honored? That would be the stupidest thing ever especially when the WW's are just behind the corner. The merge is your descision but don't try to defend it with bloods not honoring the deal you had. Not sure how it is impossible for you to not understand? :)

I think it's the mushrooms kicking in again? The deal still stands regardless of any other ongoing events... It's between DoA and Bloods no one else. The ceasefire was agreed, therefore the merge was only in discussion and was going to kick in after the deal of ceasefire expired due to the respected deal at hand. I could have kept my mouth shut and lied but hey, that's not my style.

Bloods took you in when we had you all marked red at Addicts, doesn't mean we betray our deal. We discussed the concern at hand and we only hit ex Addicts players in 55 as you were our enemy at the time.

Same rule applies with OF and DoA, or does that not sink in? Hit OF by all means but respect the deal with DoA regardless of future events.

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Im posstive that with your strong Leadeship skills that together we will be able to take them :) them and JFL.

If your playing on another world and they join lets fight them together you will be dissapointed though i thought they were good too but they arent really.

hahahahahah this bit makes me laugh and laugh and laugh :D:D:D

why do you think that Mel is any good at conquest and why do you think he/she/it will want to be on receiving end of JFL spam just to "take them"
its not fun and its a complete waste of time playing against such teams.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
@TimurTheGoat is right.

I'm kind of sleepy from taking Bloods cities that didn't have any Timur bir in them so haven't read all the comments above-- but war angel... in Therma, we were a team of 6 players and you had TWO ALLIANCES... so that's a big LMAO... we grew and you shrank. How do you bully when you have 6 players who started later than everyone else? I guess by clicking the buttons more often.

Oh-- and you do know we won that world, right?

Last edited:

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
I'm sorry to tell you but if an alliance merges with your enemy there is no NAP anymore. Get it? You break the deal, join the enemy and expect the NAP to be honored? That would be the stupidest thing ever especially when the WW's are just around the corner. The merge is your descision but don't try to defend it with bloods not honoring the deal you had. Not sure how it is impossible for you to not understand? :)
Every other team I've had naps with, when one side wants to break it, both sides have honored the ceasefire-- because it's what you do. But breakup terms have usually been 24 or 48 hours tops, not the 5 long days bloods begged DOA for. It's only Bloods who has made up break-up terms that suddenly don't count when you break up.

Of course when you break up you're going to war!!! I'm curious, in what situation do you think the breakup terms of the nap would have applied? Because if not at all... then it shouldn't have been in place to start with... which is precisely why so many people rag on Bloods diplo.

muhvi

Phrourach
I think it's the mushrooms kicking in again? The deal still stands regardless of any other ongoing events... It's between DoA and Bloods no one else. The ceasefire was agreed, therefore the merge was only in discussion and was going to kick in after the deal of ceasefire expired due to the respect for both teams so we can all be ready.

Bloods took you in when we had you all marked red at Addicts, doesn't mean we betray our deal. We discussed the concern at hand and we only hit ex Addicts players in 55 as you were our enemy at the time.

Same rule applies with OF and DoA, or does that not sink in? Hit OF by all means but respect the deal with DoA regardless of future events.

They gave us an ultimatum and a deadline to give up our cities in O55. Basically hand over cities to DoA and join us by that time or don't. I had no problem with it. Joining bloods didn't mean that we could keep our cities in O55 anyway so I don't see the point why you bring that up. Went quite smoothly for others as well. Maybe some cities on farmless islands stayed because you had trouble picking them all up. No one knew at that point that you were going to break the deal and join fans so we didn't see massive pressure from you guys too. Quite the opposite to be honest. I'd say it's quite a shitty move you did just before the WW's. Everyone already knew the merge would happen weeks before you decided to end your NAP. You expected more time to better your position against a common enemy that you had every advantege against after the merge with fans? Get real.

Last edited:

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
They gave us an ultimatum and a deadline to give up our cities in O55. Basically hand over cities to DoA and join us by that time or don't. I had no problem with it. Went quite smoothly for others as well. Maybe some cities on farmless islands stayed because you had trouble picking them all up. No one knew at that point that you were going to break the deal and join fans so we didn't see massive pressure from you guys too. Quite the opposite to be honest. I'd say it's quite a shitty move you did just before the WW's. Everyone already knew the merge would happen weeks before you decided to end your NAP. You expected more time to better your position against a common enemy that you had every advantege against after the merge with fans? Get real.

Get real? I literally given you an exact same example and you were part of it yet it doesn't sink in?

The ceasefire is made out of respect for both parties not to benefit one side? It was Bloods who proposed the ceasefire deal.... Not me. It allows both teams to be ready and to be prepared so it can be dealt with fair and square, regardless of any ongoing events; but I guess you guys don't really do that at Bloods?

It isn't about gaining ground or whatever you're talking about it's in the best interests of both parties. We can prepare, you can prepare doesn't matter how, when or where... We didn't throw a hissy fit when Grepolis Addicts merged we dealt with it the right way, by discussing it just like I did in this scenario when I said we're dropping the agreement and entering ceasefire which was the "ultimatum" agreed by both parties.

It was made clear from day one if the deal was to be dropped by either side we enter ceasefire first regardless of the situation.

Trist3

Chiliarch
Bloods still crying that we merged with OF because they didn't give us **** to make us want to merge with them? Guys, seriously you cry cry cry, but there was no action in-game on your part then wasn't half-assed to try to get us NOT to merge with OF. What's funny is most people wanted to merge with bloods because of our good relationship with them, but the shitty offer made by Timur and co made us go the other way.

Blame us all you want, you done fucked up and you're the only reason you lost.

muhvi

Phrourach
Get real? I literally given you an exact same example and you were part of it yet it doesn't sink in?

The ceasefire is made out of respect for both parties not to benefit one side? It was Bloods who proposed the ceasefire deal.... Not me. It allows both teams to be ready and to be prepared so it can be dealt with fair and square, regardless of any ongoing events; but I guess you guys don't really do that at Bloods?

It isn't about gaining ground or whatever you're talking about it's in the best interests of both parties. We can prepare, you can prepare doesn't matter how, when or where... We didn't throw a hissy fit when Grepolis Addicts merged we dealt with it the right way, by discussing it just like I did in this scenario when I said we're dropping the agreement and entering ceasefire which was the "ultimatum" agreed by both parties.

It was made clear from day one if the deal was to be dropped by either side we enter ceasefire first regardless of the situation.

Some of us joined you too. Actually our allies joined you too. :D That's why you got the upper hand in O55 in the first place. And by the way, bloods weren't at war with you when we joined. It's a compleate different scenario. A little hard for you to understand, I get it. What to do? You broke the deal, merged with fans, end of story. Those were your decisions. Don't blame it on others. No one really cares, only a bunch of fans cry about it every second post for some reason.

Last edited: