Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Some of us joined you too. Actually our allies joined you too. :D That's why you got the upper hand in O55 in the first place. And by the way, bloods weren't at war with you when we joined. It's a compleate different scenario. A little hard for you to understand, I get it. What to do? You broke the deal, merged with fans, end of story. Those were your decisions. Don't blame it on others. No one really cares, only a bunch of fans cry about it every second post for some reason.

We were at war with Grepolis Addicts when you got recruited by Bloods... I told Bloods leaders were going to accept the Fans deal and that is why I activated the ceasefire to give both you and us time to prepare as it was discussed on the first day. You proposed the ceasefire agreement in this deal and you broken it, not me. Not blaming just telling you how it is and how it happened with Bloods cheapshotting my team revoking their own proposed deal.

Crying? I mean we already won. But take that as you want, this kind of drama won't repeat itself but yeah, I'm standing up for myself because I done it the right way. It was your Goat mentioning my name again hence why I responded.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Of course when you break up you're going to war!!! I'm curious, in what situation do you think the breakup terms of the nap would have applied? Because if not at all... then it shouldn't have been in place to start with... which is precisely why so many people rag on Bloods diplo.

Still waiting @muhvi ... or even @TimurTheGoat lol... in what situation would breaking the nap actually result in sticking to the terms of this agreement (in your eyes)? I'm honestly curious, because otherwise the making of the deal seems to make no sense...

muhvi

Phrourach
Still waiting @muhvi ... or even @TimurTheGoat lol... in what situation would breaking the nap actually result in sticking to the terms of this agreement (in your eyes)? I'm honestly curious, because otherwise the making of the deal seems to make no sense...

Merging with your enemy? I mean obviously all the deals made are gone with that. You are the enemy now. I wouldn't honor that, you wouldn't honor that. Nobody would. Especially if the merge is between one of the biggest alliances. Otherwise you could exploit it however you wanted. You could swap cities with your new alliance mates and so on. If DoA had stayed by their own, definately should have honored the deal. As I said, I don't care. Theres just too much fuzz and blame around that nap which didn't matter at this point anyway. The merge made the difference. And good for you. You won, be happy. :)

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Merging with your enemy? I mean obviously all the deals made are gone with that. You are the enemy now. I wouldn't honor that, you wouldn't honor that. Nobody would. Especially if the merge is between one of the biggest alliances. Otherwise you could exploit it however you wanted. You could swap cities with your new alliance mates and so on. If DoA had stayed by their own, definately should have honored the deal. As I said, I don't care. Theres just too much fuzz and blame around that nap which didn't matter at this point anyway. The merge made the difference. And good for you. You won, be happy. :)
Yes we knew it would make the difference-- the world was DOAs to toss where they chose to go. We were fortunate it came our way, as they've been really enjoyable to partner with. But I'm honestly philosophically curious-- any time someone breaks a nap, they are saying they likely want to fight you... hence, become your enemy. So following that reasoning, there would be no case in which you think nap breakage terms would ever be upheld then. In which case, creating and agreeing to such terms... is a lie from the start....? Which maybe means that on future servers, people who feel that way should stick to zero hour breakage clauses instead of pretending to make generally accepted terms.

muhvi

Phrourach
Yes we knew it would make the difference-- the world was DOAs to toss where they chose to go. We were fortunate it came our way, as they've been really enjoyable to partner with. But I'm honestly philosophically curious-- any time someone breaks a nap, they are saying they likely want to fight you... hence, become your enemy. So following that reasoning, there would be no case in which you think nap breakage terms would ever be upheld then. In which case, creating and agreeing to such terms... is a lie from the start....? Which maybe means that on future servers, people who feel that way should stick to zero hour breakage clauses instead of pretending to make generally accepted terms.

Not at all what I'm talking about. If you merge into your enemy, you are one of them. You could then agree with a nap on new terms with the newly created alliance. If you stay by your own that deal can and should be honored and later you can fight it out. Not sure why you put us two on the spot anyway? Pacts and Naps are broken in every world numerous times. You should ask Evil MeIinoe the same question why did he betray the deal with bloods? Or yourself. Or just about anyone.

Last edited:

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Not at all what I'm talking about. If you merge into your enemy, you are one of them. You could then agree with a nap on new terms with the newly created alliance. If you stay by your own that deal can and should be honored and later you can fight it out. Not sure why you put us two on the spot anyway? Pacts and Naps are broken in every world numerous times. You should ask Evil MeIinoe the same question why did he betray the deal with bloods? Or yourself. Or just about anyone.

With your way of thinking, we should have marked Bloods red the moment they took you in then since they merged our enemy in. Like I told you before, Bloods offered the ceasefire, the merge wasn't happening until after the Bloods deal expired. But instead we got no warning, and the council member hit us pretanding the deal didn't exist. Like I said before, it doesn't matter what else is going on in the world, its between DoA and Bloods. It was made clear DoA would not hit Bloods until ceasefire was over. Only then the merge would kick in.

If you merged with Only Fans for example, the deal would still need to be honored regardless. Or if you're unhappy, discuss an alternative instead of acknowledging what I said, and blind siding my team.

pyropirate

Chiliarch

bruh delusional guy.

you know like when they merged with fans you just couldve kept attacking fans and not hit the ex doa players right?
or is your team not as bright to see the difference between the two?

Trist3

Chiliarch
Genuine question for @muhvi (no flame), which war against the "DOA" crew have you enjoyed more/preferred? I'm curious as to the earlier 55 war with GA or the current one with Bloods is more enjoyable on your end and ofc why.

muhvi

Phrourach
Genuine question for @muhvi (no flame), which war against the "DOA" crew have you enjoyed more/preferred? I'm curious as to the earlier 55 war with GA or the current one with Bloods is more enjoyable on your end and ofc why.

I enjoy the early game in every world when how things pan out is uncertain. Definately with GA. We came here to fight and picked up some fun guys to be around with. That's what we enjoy. Or at least me. :) And it was fun at the beginning. Then the power shifted in favor of DoA for obvious reasons. I don't like the end game personally anyway. But I still participated in it the best I could.

With your way of thinking, we should have marked Bloods red the moment they took you in then since they merged our enemy in.

I'll address this one too. That is not true. You took a bunch of players in from us too. I worked with numerous players in DoA to give up my cities and so did others. We made sure we honored the deal with giving away our cities in O55 before joining bloods. I think we gave most of our cities on farm islands away before joining. You can ask your buddies in your alliance. I told them what troops I had in each city if they wanted to kill them for BP and take the city later. I even approached them to do so. Not sure why you even bring this up all the time.

pyropirate

Chiliarch
I'll address this one too. That is not true. You took a bunch of players in from us too. I worked with numerous players in DoA to give up my cities and so did others. We made sure we honored the deal with giving away our cities in O55 before joining bloods. I think we gave most of our cities on farm islands away before joining. You can ask your buddies in your alliance. I told them what troops I had in each city if they wanted to kill them for BP and take the city later. I even approached them to do so. Not sure why you even bring this up all the time.

so why not do the same with the of doa merger?

Mole man 420

Phrourach
So - to put this in order and perspective:

Bloods tried diplomatically reaching out to as many alliances as they possibly could with the exclusion of Only Fans - to try and get everyone ( excluding OF ) into their pockets to win the world. In doing so they offered everyone the deal of working FOR THEM, to get BLOODS the win... when DOA turned this down - and went for an evenly beneficial deal instead - that meant any deals previously set up with Bloods ( being the NAP we are discussing ) went out the window?

If I recall - that NAP - regardless of any future diplomatic changes - meant - that a 5 day no hit was set up in place. When we decided we would merge with DOA ( the DOA and OF merger ) - we hadn't even moved people around yet, Bloods caught wind of that merger - and in good fashion, started attacking right out the gate. You can call it what you want - but that is horrible diplomatic / business relations.

You had a prior agreement of a 5 day no hit grace period when that NAP ended. Nothing else should change that - they didn't hit you guys - you hit them due to your leaders having no emotional stability. DOA looking else where diplomatically doesn't change that prior agreement. NOTHING DOES. The terms where laid out in simple black and white print: When the NAP is no longer beneficial to both sides - it has a 5 day grace period of no hit. Whether or not that was a dumb agreement to begin with is a moot point- the AGREED UPON terms was a 5 day grace period of no hitting.... BLOODS in usual grace and fashion chose not to abide by it because their feelings got hurt. It truly is that simple ...

All the "YOU GUYS ARE BIGGER AND SPEND GOLD" arguments on the side being thrown around are stupid. We had relatively close city counts for end game - to boot you guys had the benefit of a more centraliezd set up with shorter TT's - your team failed to show up and win - nothing changes that - diplomacy and everything else out the window - you got beat by more activity and better leadership.

The argument about diplomacy is also stupid - you make an agreement and a deal - you stick to that agreement as per honor of your word. Bloods have shown countless times over and over eveyr world they play - their word means nothing and they will argue to their blue in the face how everyone else is to blame for hteir poor choices in diplomacy and upholding their word.

If you wanna argue that that's fine - we can just agree to disagree on what it means to make a deal and hold that deal up honorably. The players within bloods could be great people all day - but we are playing a game behind screens - and your word is all we have - when your leadership shows over and over that means nothign to them, well... you choose who you play for

Mole man 420

Phrourach
I'm going to leave this whole argument off at this:

The DOA//OF merger wound up being one of the best moves this whole world. We got a solid team in the end, hell I'd love to play with both these groups again,everyone down from the soldiers to the council. It's a very solid team, I love the players. Great group.

We would not of won if not for the activity and motivation from every within our ranks. The OnlyAres mesh up wound up coming to the plate, and going for the win!! And we did just that, we played hard and won the damn thing.

With that being said, it was a fun race, although a bit disappointed having been overseeing the whole thing - I thought the Victrix overminds and WW masters would of had more to show - and that it would of been a closer race - not saying it's their fault - it very well could just be a lack of particiaption from the team as a whole - but this whole world all I kept hearing is how much skill and organization you guys had for WW's - and how everyone else in the world stands no chance because their dumb and unexperienced... when in the end... as fun as it was - I'm surprised the race wasn't more nail biting so to speak - I remember having daily strategy sessions in voice chat with the council and we kept asking ourselves.. theres gotta be something we aren't seeing here??? Why do we have such a solid lead?? Are they pulling out some tricks we don't know about?? Staring at the excel sheets and seeing the lead we had at the end of each round level... We had to keep telling ourselves keep pushing 100 percent don't give up the lead.. but It was astonishing - i thought it was gonna be harder no lie.

Either way that isn't meant to be a jab per say at Bloods - more just a ... what happened?? I Thought you guys where prepared since like April/March time frame for this race, and you just didn't show up to win?

Last words on this long rant - Thank you to all the OA and co. people who came to win - who showed up strong - who spent a week basically with no sleep - hearing me snore in voice chat cause I fell asleep trying to organize res fills with the rest of my council - to the branch members who weren't getting the HOF spot that showed up like they where as well and allowed us to favor farm them and emptied their warehouses to fill up the main branch members res... YOU GUYS ARE ALL ROCK STARS!!! Much love to all of you - you all where great <3

Albozzz

Chiliarch
Rest In Pease @Albozzz , Frontline Fighter, Keyboard Warrior, Gone But Never Forgotten.
KeYBoArD WaRRiOr - you say that as if everyone else who commented in this thread isnt.

As for the forgotten part, thanks, ill take it as a compliment

smiley-emoticons-skullhaufen.gif