Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
*Incoming Bloods excuses for why they lost/ghosted*

XUchZcz.png

mats25

Phrourach
the game shuld end other way...this is not ideal end as well... so dont see here any positive.
Ghosting not an option,
give up not an option,

anyway, this is most strange and messed up worlds anyway.i bet we hear about this world later from future forum sites as well.

Clouder

Taxiarch
Well, it's been emotional. It was a pretty fun server until the wonders started, then it was just a grind, but there was a plan and end in sight after we got our 5 wonders. Then something no one saw coming happened and tbh didn't know which way this would go timewise but I assumed it would take longer than what was planned which sucked cos I was getting tired of this world. So thanks bloods for doing the mature thing taking a loss and getting on with it, nothing good was to be had from just griefing us to the last man and delaying the inevitable.

Shout out to our leadership for their unwavering spirit and undying passion which kept a lot of ppl going even when the game was at its worst khm khm, wonder grind, khm. Everything was mapped out from the start and I enjoyed my time here. Shout out to my battle buddies who had my back and knew what they were doing, we sure kicked a lot of *** together. Wish everyone the best.

I am sure I will never play a wonder world again ever until or if they make lots of changes to how it works, the hack was just a cherry on top of the **** cake, like a whole new dimension of how a WW can suck more. Getting flashbacks from waiting for wonders to start and the timer bugged so staying awake 3 nights in a row cos it might or might not start which was pure insanity but we had no choice cos mods were not very helpful. Figure after the hack now the new meta for getting WW holders will be "how is your password doing, pls update it before WW kicks in and make sure you use every character/sign/number known to man with caps" and WW holders will live in fear every day of getting hacked and letting their team down.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
I’d like to congratulate bloods on their win.
People said it couldn’t be done against OA, so many wonders behind and unable to catch up or break.

Then, through dogged determination and skill they managed to break the wonders and get to the brink of winning.

Glad to see they had the ability to take it across the line and demonstrate just how deserving they were of the win.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
*Incoming Bloods excuses for why they lost/ghosted*

says the guy who until yesterday was asking bloods to "do the right thing" and "prove they have honor"... snake covered in sheep leather

IDK man maybe because bloods for 1 year have been saying they're the most honorable team on the server and would only act in the "right" way, so I expect them to be true to their word? I'm not out here begging, only calling out those that talk but do not walk.
5/5 *insert clapping sound here from your mind*

@NutsNBoltz and the Gang - For the FIasco!!! Mission Complete - Bloods got nothing :)

I will now return to the Gang house so we can make BIG SMOKE IN RUSSIA

Finally! Because half of you almost had a heart attack a few days ago lmao :)) (yall got me worried for yourself) Glad to finally see you stop sweating and living your life happy now.

What a pathetic server
oh well

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Indeed was a pathetic end - but ngl - the ghosting in my opinion was a way to control the narrative which in my eyes was a lot more sad.

No anger towards the decision, it is what it is, took away from the spirit of the battle though.... and the say it was to stand by Ango for getting hacked seems a bit of a cop out, that wasn't the feeling in the air when discussing crown rotations. The standpoint at that stage of negotiations was the hack, unfortunate as it was, didn't take away from the effort and time that had been put in. And that Bloods had earned those wonders
( although I admit just because one representative is saying that, doesn't always necessarily mean that is the opinion of all ) - but I digress... not to go down that whole rabbit hole again.

The spirit of the battle was robbed in my opinion with the ghost. There where other routes that could of been taken. OA ended off with just be real with us, and we're happy, don't need to twist facts to justify things, you guys want to keep the 6, and have us fight to get them back, which we said in the end we are more than happy to do, than so be it, let us fight!!! ..... Than, poof, mass ghosting... just seems like a, we have the last say kind of move.. and a huge cop out in my opinion.

That being said, in an effort to end off on a good note, to all who actively played here in EN133 - it was a fun world !! We did have some good battles, made some good friends, and enjoyed it regardless of the contempt that was between both sides, to me it makes for a good war!! And it was :)

Till next time all!!
Mole troll out :)

DeletedUser54755

says the guy who until yesterday was asking bloods to "do the right thing" and "prove they have honor"... snake covered in sheep leather

Finally! Because half of you almost had a heart attack a few days ago lmao :)) (yall got me worried for yourself) Glad to finally see you stop sweating and living your life happy now.

What a pathetic server
oh well

chrome_My0aW0eBYb.png

Its okay Lil guy cant win them all :eek: Better luck next time loooool

Trist3

Chiliarch

What a pathetic server
oh well

IDK man I still have low opinion of you guys, your leadership so stubborn and twisted it opted to ghost out of the world rather then just give back what was taken, your team broke apart because of it. I see no honor in this ghost I see cowardice, after trying to negotiate yourself a crown from a position of power, we didn't take the bait so you fled out of the server. The simple answer if you were honorable would be to give the wonders back, many of your own members thought so too and messaged us about it, saying the only good thing about this ghost was writing the wrong for us.

You are deluded if you are proud of what happened, go back to the hole you came from.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
IDK man I still have low opinion of you guys, your leadership so stubborn and twisted it opted to ghost out of the world rather then just give back what was taken, your team broke apart because of it. I see no honor in this ghost I see cowardice, after trying to negotiate yourself a crown from a position of power, we didn't take the bait so you fled out of the server. The simple answer if you were honorable would be to give the wonders back, many of your own members thought so too and messaged us about it, saying the only good thing about this ghost was writing the wrong for us.

You are deluded if you are proud of what happened, go back to the hole you came from.

proud of what happened? lol thise that know me know that i couldnt care less

i was a blood member just for this one server, i never played with them before and probably wont in the future.
you are talking to me as if im part of leadership or decidion-making while i have been on vm for about 1 month since i quit.

Just be fair, take the win, kiss and hug your little teammates and celebrate. Stop with all this shittalking because thats what your teammates have done for 1 year. No matter what bloods or fans did, no matter how the war was going , no matter what actions were taken by each alliance, you guys always and always talked **** . There is no way that a mentaly healthy human can accuse and blame another for literally everything that happens.

Even at the time where you guys thought it was lost for you, you were all trying to shittalk on bloods and doing your best to have them decide what works best for you. And at the earliest moment the mask is removed and the real face is shown.

you dont know me enough , neither i do you, im only arguing based on whats written here. See how much i care whether you like me or hate me lol... logically you cant deny or argue against what im saying because they are simple facts. And if you do try to argue against facts and truth on what i said, then congratulations you have successfully copy catted your politicians.

SOCRATES SAID, "WHEN THE DEBATE IS LOST, SLANDER BECOMES THE TOOL OF THE LOSER." - In this case slander has became the tool of the winners. What an irony

Last edited:

DeletedUser54755

i was a blood member just for this one server, i never played with them before and probably wont in the future.
you are talking to me as if im part of leadership or decidion-making while i have been on vm for about 1 month since i quit.

Just be fair, take the win, kiss and hug your little teammates and celebrate. Stop with all this shittalking because thats what your teammates have done for 1 year. No matter what bloods or fans did, no matter how the war was going , no matter what actions were taken by each alliance, you guys always and always talked **** . There is no way that a mentaly healthy human can accuse and blame another for literally everything that happens.

Even at the time where you guys thought it was lost for you, you were all trying to shittalk on bloods and doing your best to have them decide what works best for you. And at the earliest moment the mask is removed and the real face is shown.

you dont know me enough , neither i do you, im only arguing based on whats written here. See how much i care whether you like me or hate me lol... logically you cant deny or argue against what im saying because they are simple facts. And if you do try to argue against facts and truth on what i said, then congratulations you have successfully copy catted your politicians.

SOCRATES SAID, "WHEN THE DEBATE IS LOST, SLANDER BECOMES THE TOOL OF THE LOSER." - In this case slander has became the tool of the winners. What an irony
Just a couple guides thank me later :)

https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/online-courses

https://www.coursera.org/browse/language-learning/learning-english

Trist3

Chiliarch

I wonder what makes us want to talk ****? maybe the constant nonsense you and your deluded friends like @TimurTheGoat keep posting?

I will have you note that it is not bloods as a team that causes this debate to rage on, but merely the deluded individual dead set on pushing a faulty narrative at every given opportunity. Many bloods members have brought good points to external and in PMs, and along with fans have been able to have fruitful or funny conversations. It is simply the ignorance and incompetence of the few that cause the backlash you always complain about, funilly when you have nothing else left to try to pin on fans.

There is no need to slander you, you paint your own picture for all to see, and it isn't a pretty one.

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
I wonder what makes us want to talk ****? maybe the constant nonsense you and your deluded friends like @TimurTheGoat keep posting?

I will have you note that it is not bloods as a team that causes this debate to rage on, but merely the deluded individual dead set on pushing a faulty narrative at every given opportunity. Many bloods members have brought good points to external and in PMs, and along with fans have been able to have fruitful or funny conversations. It is simply the ignorance and incompetence of the few that cause the backlash you always complain about, funilly when you have nothing else left to try to pin on fans.

There is no need to slander you, you paint your own picture for all to see, and it isn't a pretty one.

Don't go blaming me for your rude behaviour ... I only counter punch your bullshit. You say something that is a bald faced lie and I call you guys out on it. All you guys do is simply say any old bull that you think will advance the stupid story line you want heard.
It so easy for people like you to become braindead and socially dead on modern phones it is a disease on any social media platform. When it is complained about mods say it is just propaganda ... well it's not and they really need an education on what facebook and Twitter are learning and now putting in measure to stop it.

You guys kept this BS up 24/7 with our players and made that server a toxic place to be. Half the time I ignore the stupid messages I get here and ingame -- now I will just them keep the mods busy.

You clowns have collectively turned these forums toxic --- remember the reason, according to OOC, that this happened because the hacker accused Ango of causing another player to commit suicide and Ango pushing back on that. If true or true enough for the accusation to take place then that is just further proves how toxic you guys really are.

Timur as someone who doesn't post on the forums because I don't like it that much you should follow my advice and stop talking on the forums. Yes people on our team can be toxic but you and Albozz are also contributing to the toxicity and have been from Day 1. If you don't want to contribute to the toxicity then don't talk and give people stuff to say. It's worked for 10 years on this game for me

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
You clowns have collectively turned these forums toxic --- remember the reason, according to OOC, that this happened because the hacker accused Ango of causing another player to commit suicide and Ango pushing back on that. If true or true enough for the accusation to take place then that is just further proves how toxic you guys really are.
Hold on now-- if you're going to publicize the content of my PM to Scorpiax, please make sure to READ IT. Ango was telling off the HACKER for making that claim, which I found to be an incredibly honorable thing... and that's why we think he was then targeted for the hack. It doesn't make sense at all now does it, that I'd have called Ango a good guy and been proud of him for that, now does it? Shame on you for this... it really does highlight your imbalance. I think we can all stop "proving Timur is a toxic moron". The PnPs were fun... this is just nonsense.

Maybe this requires a re-post:

XUchZcz.png