Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
I dont know who you speak to but we never even tried to get a coalition against you seems the same birdie that told you that also told us you went to all the alliances around you to nap to have one front .. guess we all need to stop listening to hear say
Why are rim alliances that are worthless food and open alliance to join, EQing our frontline cities? It's literally pathetic

DeletedUser40620

DBP from greppo addicts spiked, and since disciples were being OP-ed by birs, and OP-ing them back, it would be a coincidence that 30k DBP addicts got were from disciples who were focusing on Birs.
Name ur frontline cities please, and im talking against OF, unless all the bp you claim to get from us are from GA. Also if you meant us, are u aware of what frontline means?
Why guess and use supposition when you could ask GA or for that matter Disciples where it comes from, they seem to feed each other quite well without , to the best of my knowledge, any Blood interaction or interference?

Why always look for flaw or misdeed in every interaction?

Try and remember that trash talk is diminished in the absence of praise and such...... Oh and have a nice day :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Why guess and use supposition when you could ask GA or for that matter Disciples where it comes from, they seem to feed each other quite well without , to the best of my knowledge, any Blood interaction or interference?

Try and remember that trash talk is diminished in the absence of praise and such...... Oh and have a nice day :)

if i sent a msg to GA, Nocs or any other ally and ask them to forward their diplo convo with bloods or ask them if they sent support to bloods, they would just ignore the pm and i dont get anything out of it because alliances that are allied tend not to tell you anything let alone if they sent support.

DeletedUser40620

if i sent a msg to GA, Nocs or any other ally and ask them to forward their diplo convo with bloods or ask them if they sent support to bloods, they would just ignore the pm and i dont get anything out of it because alliances that are allied tend not to tell you anything let alone if they sent support.
You mean people won't confide in you anymore?

They're just being mean .... pay no heed

mats25

Phrourach
i'm having hard time figuring out a reason why anyone beside turtling mra's like bloods would want to be buddies with someone like you..

dont think there is any justification when even anes is higher ranked fighter.

fivll5J.png
Yeah numers shuld be othere way..i personly do not take seriously player who have grepo points higher than bp. grepo points need to earn via bp. and via this you can get some respect...
this is not personal opinion to some individual, but this is jut how the respect shuld earn.
ofcorse sometime all the planse not work...when you are play as turtle chause RL issue a bit not as active...bla,bla,bla...and for other player shine thank you. but this time when you hold his cityes safe ...there no contra attacks ... yeah you look bad.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Yeah numers shuld be othere way..i personly do not take seriously player who have grepo points higher than bp. grepo points need to earn via bp. and via this you can get some respect...
this is not personal opinion to some individual, but this is jut how the respect shuld earn.
ofcorse sometime all the planse not work...when you are play as turtle chause RL issue a bit not as active...bla,bla,bla...and for other player shine thank you. but this time when you hold his cityes safe ...there no contra attacks ... yeah you look bad.

opening slots via festivals or olympic games is what a lot tend to do, in this world leblob has like ~60k bp in total, and has culture lvl 38-40, i have double those bps plus another 10k and my culture lvl is on 18, well 19 when i run them unused VP's lol

Trist3

Chiliarch
To settle this GA discussion, LB is right we were quite busy with BBB but we still skirmished with GA. If I checked the stats right we still racked up some 70K OBP, but the majority was hitting back BBB. My guess is we can account for roughly half of that DBP, maybe 2/3rds at best but not the whole 30K. Where the rest comes from is for you all to talk about, but is 10K DBP really that impactful on a war between the 2 largest groups?

Ryann16

Strategos
thats because you dont have time for friends, cons of being a family man
Would I trade anything for my kids? Absolutely not. Would I come back to give some punk kid, that played decent on one world 5 years ago, a good old fashioned *** whooping? In a heart beat.

They aren't the ones talking bs here, so why do i need to ask? I asked Albozz bc he claims to have "frontlines" when I only see his allies on his islands except for two cities with a few GA players on