Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Albozzz

Chiliarch
seems @Albozzz has gone quiet... idk whats up.. hey buddy, how did your master OP go, did ya take anything? :)

hey kid, well having a spy giving you info about every CS landing time kinda slowed us down. Next time try to pick smarter spies because the donut you had as a spy got caught trying to snipe one of our CS with 500dlu on a 0 wall city of odisej93.
Also you guys flipped more cities than a mcdonald worker flips burgers and if you consider that fighting, you literally have no idea what fighting is. When i used to play grepo back then, these kind of stuff never existed, but i guess with the dumber and dumber generation that started playing grepo, these kind of things were to be expected.

Have you done anything besides trying to be funny on discord or external? Dude i swear i pity you, i see you online on discord 24/7... anytime i check externals your always commenting... man youre losing grip of real life and reality, go back enjoy society.

@Lethal-Bacon what have you done in the past 3 days besides sitting behind frontline, behind your daddy @Reimu Hakurei like a parasite? This is literally you... baby yoda of course.
3.png

Look at this, this is so sad of you Premade outcry request . At this post you listed reimu as a leader and heres20buckskill me as a member and after they made the following comments, you edited them out.
5.png

1.png
2.png

i wondered why a "player", who begs his "daddies" to join his future alliance,would be a useless parasite in game, but very active in his own little discord "failed in life" community and externals and the only conclusion i came up with is that individuals like you have no life, or live in such a sad reality that your only escape is online games... youre literally online 24/7. The people like you who pretend to be jokers, laugh and joke with others, are truly the ones that are the saddest and most depressed, sometimes even suicidal ones.

Dude you just made a forum thread, asking people to join your dumb alliance just so you can wait and see where TF players will drop, so you can drop after them and harrase them lol. Do you have a life? Or is it that boring? lol... i swear to God, you are the saddest human being i have EVER seen in ANY videogame whatsoever
Bro you are literally one to be pitied and if theres anything we can do as a community to help you irl such as creating a fundme fundraiser for you, just say so bro, were all here for you. Or if you want to vent out the rage you have against society, then feel free to bro, vent out here in externals and ill allow you to do so without replying because really you have issues and you should truly honestly go visit a psychiatrist or get off basement and give society another shot

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
HAHAHAHAHAH OUR DISCORD IS ON FIRE TROLLING YOU @Albozzz RIGHT NOW, I LOVE IT

let me get this straight, first you said that you know our OP targets in advance just blatantly confirming that bloods have a spy(or multiple) in our team, which we knew since day 1.. a lot of good that did you LOL

secondly, now you are claiming that we have a spy in your team? LOOOOL, nah dog, we dont use spies, your team is full of noobs that dont know the difference between revolt and conquest and cant play, so they send support at random times KEK

what have i done during last few days... lets see... i have 9 DLU cities that stacked the front line cities to a point where your people struggled to get trough most cities taking only 4k rock FOR YOUR ENTIRE 26+ HOUR OP LOL

lastly, do we have a timeline for you joining your ghosting buddies? or must we wait to rim you with rest of the bloods? because i dont know which is more entertaining to see... your players ghosting/handing off cities or alliance struggling after 2 OPs despite having spies here LOL

p.s. a quick shout out to Albozz and his albanian buddy SharkLasers who gets banned 2 times in 3 days for cheating, is that Albozz 2nd acc? we will never know..

Last edited:

Albozzz

Chiliarch
HAHAHAHAHAH OUR DISCORD IS ON FIRE TROLLING YOU @Albozzz RIGHT NOW, I LOVE IT

" i wondered why a "player", who begs his "daddies" to join his future alliance,would be a useless parasite in game, but very active in his own little discord "failed in life" community and externals and the only conclusion i came up with is that individuals like you have no life, or live in such a sad reality that your only escape is online games... youre literally online 24/7. The people like you who pretend to be jokers, laugh and joke with others, are truly the ones that are the saddest and most depressed, sometimes even suicidal ones. "

lastly, do we have a timeline for you joining your ghosting buddies? or must we wait to rim you with rest of the bloods?

whos "we" dude? you keep saying "we this" "we that" and at the end of the day, youre never part of this "we" lol whos "we" dude? lol Clearly not you. if by "we" you mean your daddy reimu, then im sure he can speak for himself..... the "we" that you speak off, shut you down when you asked them to join your shity premade... "LIES,YOU WILL JOIN REIMU".... you laugh in discord with me? dumbo youre laughing to hide your own stupidity behind that laughter. everybody in your discord read this and has seen you make a clown out of yourself. if you have 1 ounce of self respect stop making a fool of yourself

p.s. a quick shout out to Albozz and his albanian buddy SharkLasers who gets banned 2 times in 3 days for cheating, is that Albozz 2nd acc? we will never know..
ok you're clearly an idiot. a donut i can buy at dunkin donuts for $1 is smarter than you.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
@Lethal-Bacon you clearly need help , you remind me of those stray dogs that have such a sad face and live such a sad life. man i pity you dude, im done here and ill let you vent more hopefully you can get some of that out of your chest

it must really suck to be you man

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
" i wondered why a "player", who begs his "daddies" to join his future alliance,would be a useless parasite in game, but very active in his own little discord "failed in life" community and externals and the only conclusion i came up with is that individuals like you have no life, or live in such a sad reality that your only escape is online games... youre literally online 24/7. The people like you who pretend to be jokers, laugh and joke with others, are truly the ones that are the saddest and most depressed, sometimes even suicidal ones. "

whos "we" dude? you keep saying "we this" "we that" and at the end of the day, youre never part of this "we" lol whos "we" dude? lol Clearly not you. if by "we" you mean your daddy reimu, then im sure he can speak for himself..... the "we" that you speak off, shut you down when you asked them to join your shity premade... "LIES,YOU WILL JOIN REIMU".... you laugh in discord with me? dumbo youre laughing to hide your own stupidity behind that laughter. everybody in your discord read this and has seen you make a clown out of yourself. if you have 1 ounce of self respect stop making a fool of yourself

ok you're clearly an idiot. a donut i can buy at dunkin donuts for $1 is smarter than you.

beg? who did i beg LOL
every single last person listed said yes a month ago when we came up with it in world chat, and for your information, i can get bucks into the premade if i wanted to switch xFate for bucks.

oLs62WF.png

yesss everyone in our discord really likes the clown who made the OP that broke your amazing team in 2 rounds KEK

DeletedUser54755

hey kid, well having a spy giving you info about every CS landing time kinda slowed us down. Next time try to pick smarter spies because the donut you had as a spy got caught trying to snipe one of our CS with 500dlu on a 0 wall city of odisej93.
Also you guys flipped more cities than a mcdonald worker flips burgers and if you consider that fighting, you literally have no idea what fighting is. When i used to play grepo back then, these kind of stuff never existed, but i guess with the dumber and dumber generation that started playing grepo, these kind of things were to be expected.

Have you done anything besides trying to be funny on discord or external? Dude i swear i pity you, i see you online on discord 24/7... anytime i check externals your always commenting... man youre losing grip of real life and reality, go back enjoy society.

@Lethal-Bacon what have you done in the past 3 days besides sitting behind frontline, behind your daddy @Reimu Hakurei like a parasite? This is literally you... baby yoda of course.
View attachment 15227

Look at this, this is so sad of you Premade outcry request . At this post you listed reimu as a leader and heres20buckskill me as a member and after they made the following comments, you edited them out.
View attachment 15228

View attachment 15225
View attachment 15226

i wondered why a "player", who begs his "daddies" to join his future alliance,would be a useless parasite in game, but very active in his own little discord "failed in life" community and externals and the only conclusion i came up with is that individuals like you have no life, or live in such a sad reality that your only escape is online games... youre literally online 24/7. The people like you who pretend to be jokers, laugh and joke with others, are truly the ones that are the saddest and most depressed, sometimes even suicidal ones.

Dude you just made a forum thread, asking people to join your dumb alliance just so you can wait and see where TF players will drop, so you can drop after them and harrase them lol. Do you have a life? Or is it that boring? lol... i swear to God, you are the saddest human being i have EVER seen in ANY videogame whatsoever
Bro you are literally one to be pitied and if theres anything we can do as a community to help you irl such as creating a fundme fundraiser for you, just say so bro, were all here for you. Or if you want to vent out the rage you have against society, then feel free to bro, vent out here in externals and ill allow you to do so without replying because really you have issues and you should truly honestly go visit a psychiatrist or get off basement and give society another shot

Claiming spies without proof is always cute isnt it. Also flipping cities is a bad thing now? Not our fault your *** man. The rest off your post isnt worth responding to

DeletedUser51159

I have no clue why people "like" others posts on here.....when they just do not make sense! Has to be an ego thing....get a life !
@Mole man 420.......I could wipe salt from my brow, and it might make a pyramid on your lids.........shush young lad !

The rest is just embarrassing to be interested in.........Cheaters gonna cheat !

Mole man 420

Phrourach
@Floki Chenz you know what amuses me the most about this game, how the vast majority of its players tend to land in the middle aged men group, yet so many of you clowns like to call everyone children! Do you guys drive spotless trucks with duel hemis to compensate for something as well? @Albozzz you know what I’m saying too bro ;)

DeletedUser51159

@Floki Chenz you know what amuses me the most about this game, how the vast majority of its players tend to land in the middle aged men group, yet so many of you clowns like to call everyone children! Do you guys drive spotless trucks with duel hemis to compensate for something as well? @Albozzz you know what I’m saying too bro ;)

And yet you allow yourself and other childish adults to like your posts for the self importance of an otherwise vast ego.

You are doing well on the forums young man :)

Trundle on now....I'll catch you on the oceans.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
i wonder in what ally floki is in, since he is mentioning "cheating" something tells me bloods.. or some ally in their coalition lol