Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

DeletedUser40620

Sirens literally mean a braindead monkey can land same second times
Which is obvious because of the sirens in the attack? Or the presence of Sirens in the game gives creedence to using other less authorised timing techniques.

So the question is .....Are Sirens a smokescreen for botters?

DeletedUser54755

Which is obvious because of the sirens in the attack? Or the presence of Sirens in the game gives creedence to using other less authorised timing techniques.

So the question is .....Are Sirens a smokescreen for botters?
Never seen anyone bot timings... All the claims i've heard people make have been found out to be false. Sirens give you way too many attempts so anyone who knows basic timing should be able to land most off their attacks at the time they want

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
in bad cenario there will be extrafans and the world is done and morale is gone,
only 1 ocean have some activity.
my opinion.

that would explain your flawed view, ocean 55 has more action than anything OnlyFans or Bloods have done in past few weeks, so there will be action even if bloods fold.

Sirens literally mean a braindead monkey can land same second times

apparently not all monkeys...

DeletedUser40620

Never seen anyone bot timings... All the claims i've heard people make have been found out to be false. Sirens give you way too many attempts so anyone who knows basic timing should be able to land most off their attacks at the time they want
But surely that being the case you would actually see sirens in the attack ....this is the point

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
But surely that being the case you would actually see sirens in the attack ....this is the point

if players from bloods, actually posted screen shots or reports of @Reimu Hakurei each attack he sent and not only cry about landing time, you would see not 1 but few sirens in quite a few scenarios, no sirens is nearly impossible unless you are really really unlucky since 5 sirens gives you roughly between 60-90 chances to land at desired time, and then 6 to 9 more with only ls, idk about you but all it comes down to is numbers game.

the fact that there are no bans and there will not be any, only means that devs have failed the game and the community in making it so easy to time attacks and so hard to defend if you are on receiving end and you do not upgrade your game to all new additions, same thing will happen to new upcoming worlds with Ares, anyone not using Ares and Aphro will be much weaker than others who make the switch, because devs like to add game breaking features and units into the game without proper re-balancing during initial beta phase.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Would need to see someone post them then. Even still not like its imposibble to land same second.
didnt the game coding allow only 6 attacks at most by the same player on the same second? or is that just me being fed wrong info from somewhere?

sidenote: timing bots aren't that impressive. its the farm bots, the goddamn farm bots. they are too stronk

Last edited:

Mole man 420

Phrourach
didnt the game coding allow only 6 attacks at most by the same player on the same second? or is that just me being fed wrong info from somewhere?
If it was that way it ain't no more lol... I've seen some of the screen shots of the timings - you just have to put in the work and use sirens the right way. It adds some fun in too doing all the timing. It's a little broken to be fair, but, I think it'll grow on me after a while... What I'm truly afraid of to be completely honest is playing a world with ares and all his perks.. Ladens seem crazy...

mats25

Phrourach
i do not blame anybody or anything, just chause dont need some smartas.give me LIKE.
but the sirens talk, makes me a bit think..
every siren lvl. gives you like 50 sec. to try again ...so how can somebody like bacon have time from every city try 60 times from 10 cityes 600 times +50 sec....uouuu...to me numbers dont speak the same..and numbers all the time tells the truth...
mostly the cityes not as far from each other...so with short tt first attacks allready landed, when you timing from other cityes to the road...
as i seed i am not who vining here i just bring here one side of the problem. me as well using the siren.

mats25

Phrourach
well mats, if you cant understand sirens and proper timings, then maybe you should not think or type anything :)
really...mabe, mabe not...you dont know you just quess there...
what i can? put you head full of numbers so you can be later like a calculator and not like weather girl here ...
bad is the brain is not as big and cant save both, matic and grepolis...so better follow you own road and make lazy and lame comments...

mats25

Phrourach
well mats, if you cant understand sirens and proper timings, then maybe you should not think or type anything :)
strange is we talking about sirens but if to look mister awsome/perfect guye here we talking about then there no sirens involved attacks.
aa i preffer think then the timings sucessed without them...after 60 time of trying...lol