Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Ruthie is true to her word, until she isn't, then she wheels out her Batman persona to deliver the backstab so she doesn't shoulder any of the responsibility.

I personally don't know what happened between you guys in 122 so I cannot comment. I only played against Bloods in Nagidos and they were a nice and respectful group. I tend to stay away from drama and I aim to be positive as I don't like confrontation or arguments.

From a personal side of things I always try to play fair when it comes to Grepolis, and I respect people even if they don't do it in return.
Bloods have always been kind to me, Ruthie has always been nice to me when she was golding on worlds I played, same goes many of the others during the times of Nagidos.

brillbob

Phrourach
I personally don't know what happened between you guys in 122 so I cannot comment. I only played against Bloods in Nagidos and they were a nice and respectful group. I tend to stay away from drama and I aim to be positive as I don't like confrontation or arguments.

From a personal side of things I always try to play fair when it comes to Grepolis, and I respect people even if they don't do it in return.
Bloods have always

well to put things in a nut shell for you mel
in 122 wonders came about
vix had 3 fiasco had 2 bloods had 1 and someother had 1, vix sent a begging or crying text to ruth saying , we cant hold them off much longer there gonna take our wonders bla bla bla , so since there was a bit of bad blood between bloods and fiasco, the blood council decided without asking the people that put in the hard work in geting said wonder to drop it and let vix win, so theres your answer mel, now if i left anything out ask the good people of fiasco im sure they will fill you in

SlothTzu

Strategos
vix had 3 fiasco had 2 bloods had 1 and someother had 1, vix sent a begging or crying text to ruth saying , we cant hold them off much longer there gonna take our wonders bla bla bla , so since there was a bit of bad blood between bloods and fiasco, the blood council decided without asking the people that put in the hard work in geting said wonder to drop it and let vix win, so theres your answer mel, now if i left anything out ask the good people of fiasco im sure they will fill you in

It's not that. We were napped with them and then they betrayed us.

Not to be trusted.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
saw that one coming from miles away, think we were prepared for it, for us it had to be for 7. a bit unfortunate for sure but thats the thing about dropping almost 2 months late. ruthie probably didn't say a single word of truth from day 1 i talked to her.

plus she is the only one that's broken probably the most important unwritten rule in grepolis. granting someone a ceasefire when they are in a rl emergency upon an official request. i suppose bloods were desperate its the only time they could take a city from us. forget NAP breaking this is what gets me

Last edited:

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
As for what happened in en122, I don't want to get involved in any of it on here as I like to stay civil with everyone. I heard both sides of the story now so thank you Brillbob for taking the time to tell me your side.
Let's all move on from en122 and start fresh with this new server :)

DeletedUser22951

As always a good read Mel, wish i had half a year to spend on grepo, looks like a good server.

Good luck people!

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
saw that one coming from miles away, think we were prepared for it, for us it had to be for 7. a bit unfortunate for sure but thats the thing about dropping almost 2 months late. ruthie probably didn't say a single word of truth from day 1 i talked to her.

plus she is the only one that's broken probably the most important unwritten rule in grepolis. granting someone a ceasefire when they are in a rl emergency upon an official request. i suppose bloods were desperate its the only time they could take a city from us. forget NAP breaking this is what gets me

Lets clear this up once and for all. Yes we had a nap with FU. All through our Nap FU violated agreements at will. Their other allies tried to encircle us leading to us believing that after taking care of VIC, FU would then come to destroy us. Again they violated every agreement we had with them and when Ruth was bringing our concerns to FU she was called a Bi**h. That caused the Nap to be broken. After that it was only natural to give VIC the win. FU had it's chance to grab that wonder as well. On the issue of medical leave, on two occasions you wouldn't respect our request for medical reasons so why would we honor their request.
You can decide through past history who holds true their word more FU or Bloods

Mole man 420

Phrourach
*** Mole Man 420's World Review ***
~ May be NSF ~

Greetings all!

It has been too long since a world review, and as I was restless and busy rebuilding some lost troops this night, I decided to put this together for your enjoyments and criticisms.

This review will include a sink // swim analysis, world map, some war scores, and a personal biases, so try not to get too offended you softies!!

Let's get right to it then!

1615627522057.png
1615627529420.png

1.) OnlyFans/MoreFans- G.O.A.T!! (totally unbiased) ~Swim~

Total City Count​
Total ABP​
Total DBP​
1,378​
3,734,451​
657,485​

The clear leaders in this world in ABP rankings, just the main branch alone has more than any other two teams put together. Not much going on defensively at the moment, although little birdies in the wind say some coalitions are being formed to combat these titans of Elis! So that will assuredly change soon. It will be interesting to see how they hold up defensively and if they can remain a powerhouse of attackers while simultaneously defending against this supposed coalition.

This teams core is steadily coming together very nicely, although not the strongest if compared to TB1&2. I don't think it will be an issue, but should be noted nonetheless. OF/MF are based in ocean 44 as well as having a strong presence in 54.

With a team full of rowdy misfits, killers, and degenerates, it will be exciting to see what they will do when the real wars start, and hopefully that is soon! As many in this world altogether grow restless, and idle hands are the devils plaything, may the dogs of war be released soon! :)

Notable War Scores: ( note: for the sake of not making this too big, I only include main branch war screenshot )
1615653264299.png
..... clearly they need some opposition :eek:

2.) True Blood 1 & 2 - Or is it Written in Blood? Hmm.. ~Swim~

Total City Count​
Total ABP​
Total DBP​
1,279​
2,245,314​
490,146​

It's not that uncommon to know me and this team have some.. bad.. blood... ( Bad pun intended :cool: ) .. but credit due where earned. They have the worlds best core thus far.

That being said though, do they even have any opposition in their ocean 45? Hopefully they stop hugging soon and have some fun... *ahem ahem* .. cause they don't have much to show fighting wise yet! Kidding ! Kidding! Maybe?

If you look at their war scores it would look like a lot of shuffling is going on within their branches, undoubtedly preparing for a large war. It will be fun to see how they hold up when tested. A lot of good players on the team, and some experienced wonders members as well. No doubt they will be in this for the long run and contending for the crown.

I like to rag on these guys, but they have proven themselves in past worlds to be some scrappers and fighters, although when pressure applied tend to turtle up and prep for wonders. Let's see if that trend remains this world.

Notable War Scores: ( note: for the sake of not making this too big, I only include main branch war screenshot )
1615653283779.png
... are they fighting themselves?? o_Oo_O

3.) Disciples of Artemis/Athena- The friendly bunch ~Float~

Total City Count​
Total ABP​
Total DBP​
694​
1,645,507​
519,744​

This is a very strong and experienced team. They won a past world very previously ( I don't know which one off hand, and too lazy to look it up, so sue me !! ) Therefore it is easy to say these guys have the ability to be contenders for the crown here.

Now for a little fun, they have a very "respectful" and "friendly" approach, with Evil Mel being the wonderfully worded softy she is ( <3 don't hate me Mel!! Or are you a catfish??? We may never know... unless you have an Only Fans page we don't know about !! ;)) They are not a fan of trolls, as I learned the hard way when turned down to join the team.. that hurt right in the feels man.

On to more serious points though, they seem to be working very methodically cleaning up their core ocean 55, although have some tough battles ahead against Bye Bye Birs and Grepo Addicts. Personally I await enthusiastically to see how that pans out! It will be a battle heard throughout the world for sure, with a 2 front war. They have a strong core as well, albeit not as dominant as some of the other top alliances in the world.

A major issue they have is a very small city count, having only about half the members in both branches for max limits. They will have some serious work to put in with their home turf 55, and will have to merge in surrounding alliances if they want to be a serious contender. Thus being why I have given them the float status, although that may change later on if they become victorious in their wars in 55.

1615653304110.png
... Yikes they sure put a whooping on DILLIGAF and a few others :cool:

Last edited:

Mole man 420

Phrourach
4.) Nocturnos- The Rim Masters! ~Swim~

Total City Count​
Total ABP​
Total DBP​
525​
580,637​
266,647​

This team has some very experienced individuals, and a rather nice core located on the eastern rim of ocean 54 on the border of 55. With good location, it is safe to say these guys will have very easily focused wars in the future, with the right diplomacy they can last a long while here.

Major issue being, and this is my own opinion from past dealings, is that Ra-Caren is known for sticking to the rim and simming, with the hopes of building for wonders. The clear issue there is, without fighting, it is hard to keep up with other top alliances. Let's see if this remains true for this world.

They are relatively new yet, so have some catching up to do. Although with good location, and ocean 54 still being somewhat anyone's game, they have a strong shot of lasting a while, which is why I have given them a swim, but hopefully they become more aggressive than what I have seen from them in past worlds.

Notable War Scores:
1615635764129.png
... Yawnn... simmers delight!

5.) The Mobb - Gang Gang! ~Sink~

Total City Count​
Total ABP​
Total DBP​
335​
762,023​
1,063,368​

Okay, so I had to not be super optimistic with every team here now guys, and with The Mobbs somewhat poor location, considering they are surrounded on all sides, the only thing that will help them float would be some strong diplomacy! And as I am not including any diplomatic views in this article, it's not looking very good for them.

I will say however, they are a very very scrappy bunch, despite being everyone's favorite punching bag if you look at the war scores, I can say personally when OF's where fighting them in ocean 54, they put up a hell of a defensive fight. However, overwhelming numbers prevailed, so sadly they could not keep up.

Much remains to be seen for the future however, and perhaps that Sink turns into a Float, or even a Swim if they can head north successfully before Nocturnos, cutting them off. We will see...

Notable War Scores:
1615635796968.png
... ouch, better look for that life raft guys!! o_Oo_O

6.) Bye Bye Birs- Sinker of Ships! ~Float than Sink~

Total City Count​
Total ABP​
Total DBP​
252​
868,963​
227,097​

This lovable group of misfits is out their sinking them ships left and right! With a very respectable war score, they have a good chance of lasting a long while in this world!

It is definitely worth noting they have a rather large ABP ratio to city count, gotta love the aggressiveness!!! Albeit though, not much DBP wise yet, so it's hard to say if many are hitting back at this point. So with that in mind, it remains to be seen what will happen with such a small player base / city count what will happen when a larger powerhouse turn their sights on these guys.

My bets on them merging in with Disciples of Athena/Artemis after a glorious skirmish. Not to take away from these guys obvious scrappy-ness, it's hard to project them lasting under the current flag, which is why I have given them a float to sink

Notable War Scores:
1615635844818.png
... man them some sexy war scores :D

~ Mole Man 420's Final Notes ~

With this world still being very young and innocent, it will be exciting to see her cherry pop, and some blood run through the streets !! I get the feeling things will get very heated here very soon!! So stay tuned, I hope you enjoyed the read, and may the odds forever be in your favor :)

1615635680116.png

Last edited:

brillbob

Phrourach
Lets clear this up once and for all. Yes we had a nap with FU. All through our Nap FU violated agreements at will. Their other allies tried to encircle us leading to us believing that after taking care of VIC, FU would then come to destroy us. Again they violated every agreement we had with them and when Ruth was bringing our concerns to FU she was called a Bi**h. That caused the Nap to be broken. After that it was only natural to give VIC the win. FU had it's chance to grab that wonder as well. On the issue of medical leave, on two occasions you wouldn't respect our request for medical reasons so why would we honor their request.
You can decide through past history who holds true their word more FU or Bloods
timur go crawl back under the rock you came from , at the end of the day no matter who broke any pact or nap , the wonder was given away by the blood council , without asking the players , and if thats the best excuse you can come with ruth was called a name , your a bigger idiot then i thought ,

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
timur go crawl back under the rock you came from , at the end of the day no matter who broke any pact or nap , the wonder was given away by the blood council , without asking the players , and if thats the best excuse you can come with ruth was called a name , your a bigger idiot then i thought ,

ouuuu i like this new version of bob that is a bloods fanboy no more o_O