Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Ruthie2

Phrourach
timur go crawl back under the rock you came from , at the end of the day no matter who broke any pact or nap , the wonder was given away by the blood council , without asking the players , and if thats the best excuse you can come with ruth was called a name , your a bigger idiot then i thought ,

You only ever know half of any story and make up the other yourself seeing you never ever finishing a world you play in , even you other half can vouch for that.
Tony is no idiot , least he dosent run out on his team when the going gets tough

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
Enjoy your popcorn. Brillbob kisses more, ahhh nevermind. He's salty because at the beginning of the server he sent me this lets be buddies message that I rudely turned down. I guess I should be nicer to the riff raff, you know cancel culture. I can admit that I don't understand the plight of the riff raff.

ok back under my rock I go :cool:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
he sent me this all lets be buddies message that I rudely turned down.

i'm having hard time figuring out a reason why anyone beside turtling mra's like bloods would want to be buddies with someone like you..

dont think there is any justification when even anes is higher ranked fighter.

fivll5J.png

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

is my fighters rank still 2x yours? or did you fall out of top 100 fighters, im too lazy to check.

think someone managed to shut your mouth below.

e8aa130f646692bf2bf1f139264d3580

Are we playing the “who can talk the most with the lowest stats” game? Cause I win 100 out of 100 times. Guaranteed :cool: @Lethal-Bacon can confirm.

i could, but im fairly sure you could be top 50 fighters in this world if you actually had time to play and not play house ;)

Last edited:

Albozzz

Chiliarch
is my fighters rank still 2x yours? or did you fall out of top 100 fighters, im too lazy to check.

think someone managed to shut your mouth below.

e8aa130f646692bf2bf1f139264d3580

Thats the 2nd time you mention this to me. Lets look at the data then.

The war between us and you started on March 13th.

Up until March 13th :
your abp = 88k
my abp = 37k

After March 13th :
your abp = 107k
my abp = 69k (69...noice)

Difference (ABP made since the war started) :
yours = 19k (barely 18% increase in abp)
mine = 32k (over 86% increase in abp)

Who were you fighting before the war started with bloods? you were fighting nobodys, absolutely nobodys, meaning weak alliances such as mobs or fire eagles. 80% of your abp comes from fighting them. As i mentioned it to you before, thats why King of Cheda left us to join you guys, because he saw the opportunity to more abp in your ocean...and quite frankly easy abp

When it came to fight a real war againts a real alliance, you barely made 20k abp.
Since the war started i made DOUBLE of the abp you made.
If you want to brag about the abp you did against almost dead alliances, then i pity you lol
Grepodata comparison
Albozzz Grepolife VS Lethal Grepolife

Ah and when it comes to bloods being an mra. Lets check the facts.
The members that started this server from day 1 with Bloods, are currently with Bloods. (Not counting those who quit or went inactive ... obviously) If Bloods recruited any outsider apart from the starting members, that would literally make 5% of the total members.

When it comes to OF, you guys recruited members of Fire Eagles which was an MRA, members of A Few Good men which was also an MRA and some useless alliance which was in corner of North-East o45.
On top of all, you guys recruited on your MoreFans alliance, literally anyone who could accept the invitation out of pressure, so you could use them just to support your defences. In MoreFans you have players in o55, o35 and i wouldnt be suprised if there are more at the edge of the map. Clearly the recruiting here is off chart... = MRA

OF literally took MRA to a whole new level, not only by being created as an MRA, but also by inviting other MRAs alliances lol.

But i give respect where respect is due, there are some good players there who rarely talk ****, instead they put in the work in game, and @Lethal-Bacon are not one of them :S

PS. im a fan of khabib :D

Last edited:

pyropirate

Chiliarch

Up until March 13th :
your abp = 88k
my abp = 37k

After March 13th :
your abp = 107k

Who were you fighting before the war started with bloods? you were fighting nobodys, absolutely nobodys, meaning weak alliances such as mobs or fire eagles. 80% of your abp comes from fighting them. As i mentioned it to you before, thats why King of Cheda left us to join you guys, because he saw the opportunity to more abp in your ocean...and quite frankly easy abp

When it came to fight a real war againts a real alliance, you barely made 20k abp.
If you want to brag about the abp you did against almost dead alliances, then i pity you lol
Grepodata comparison

The members that started this server from day 1 with Bloods, are currently with Bloods. (Not counting those who quit or went inactive ... obviously) If Bloods recruited any outsider apart from the starting members, that would literally make 5% of the total members.

When it comes to OF, you guys recruited members of Fire Eagles which was an MRA, members of A Few Good men which was also an MRA and some useless alliance which was in corner of North-East o45.
On top of all, you guys recruited on your MoreFans alliance, literally anyone who could accept the invitation out of pressure, so you could use them just to support your defences. In MoreFans you have players in o55, o35 and i wouldnt be suprised if there are more at the edge of the map. Clearly the recruiting here is off chart... = MRA

OF literally took MRA to a whole new level, not only by being created as an MRA, but also by inviting other MRAs alliances lol.

But i give respect where respect is due, there are some good players there who rarely talk ****, instead they put in the work in game, and @Lethal-Bacon are not one of them :S

isnt this understandable tho as you had noone to fight so you had all your offensive fully prepared for the time when OF and TB would fight and bacon did fight so he wasnt at full strength?

Albozzz

Chiliarch
isnt this understandable tho as you had noone to fight so you had all your offensive fully prepared for the time when OF and TB would fight and bacon did fight so he wasnt at full strength?

it is understandable up to a point. So make sure to explain this to your friend over here who brags about having double of my abp :)

As for offensive army being fully prepared, i doubt it, you guys made a NAP and agreement with MOB a while before our war started and that was long enough time for anyone in your alliance and OF to fully build up offensive/defensive army.

pyropirate

Chiliarch
it is understandable up to a point. So make sure to explain this to your friend over here who brags about having double of my abp :)

As for offensive army being fully prepared, i doubt it, you guys made a NAP and agreement with MOB a while before our war started and that was long enough time for anyone in your alliance and OF to fully build up offensive/defensive army.

fact is he still has double the fighter rank tho lol.

eh its not like we were only busy with the mob as thats more in 054 but sure you could say that.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
fact is he still has double the fighter rank tho lol.

eh its not like we were only busy with the mob as thats more in 054 but sure you could say that.

wrong.

my fighter bp = 83k
his fighter bp = 117k
Thats 30% difference.

Last time i checked, double meant 200%, but idk how you guys in OF do it :D
Check facts yourself before talking, dont just rely on some stupid statement @Lethal-Bacon made lol

DeletedUser54755

Up until March 13th :
your abp = 88k
my abp = 37k

After March 13th :
your abp = 107k

Grepodata comparison

Mass recruiting is mass recruiting it doesnt matter if you mass recruited before the server took place or after. Facts still remain bloods is filled through with folders, proven noobs and nobodies with some quality sprinkled in throughout. Looking at you Anes (and wonderwarriors Leblob and tj ;).

Every alliance in this server has plenty off fodder why you would superanalyse the situation is beyond me.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

Up until March 13th :
your abp = 88k
my abp = 37k

After March 13th :
your abp = 107k

Grepodata comparison

Since its your first time in bloods and you are kind of a loud mouth(which is fine if you know what you are talking about), while knowing little or nothing about ally you are in let me clue you in... Bloods are typical predicatable mra, and when i say that i mean that their game plan has not changed in years and thats partly the reason why they have lost more less all their worlds(apart one where they had to merge with better fighting ally to secure manpower and endgame) and got beat down hard and why it will continue to happen, they join a world in easiest ocean with least competition with usually 1 full wing(sometimes 2nd half full) recruit a bunch more because their requirements to join arent that hard to fulfill, then they get make NAP's with teams that are looking like winners of oceans adjacent oceans next to them to get time to "take ownership" of ocean they are in before seeing which NAP partner is weaker or in worse position to defend against their "invasion", then they break NAP or wait until other side attacks simply to "seem" honorable and get ability to say, "well they attacked us first" , and then they initially do somewhat solid work for a time, but then the other more aggressive enemy team focuses on them hard, bullies them and makes them turn their turtle mode on switching to mostly defense and that changes the tide of the war to a slow or rapid city bleeding, other part, so this start, is just the opening dance, sizing up opponents seeing what bloods do, but the city bleeding and the usual chain of events is always the same and i dont see that changing this time.

Only Fans is not a premade like bloods, we did not drop with 2 wings, we dropped with 10 people and merged with Lonestars team of about 10-15 people, so we did not even have a single full wing at that time, and any leader with half a brain would not fight teams with 3-4 times their manpower, so we did what is the usual standard, kill enemy team near you, recruit best players, im sure such an experienced and top notch player knows all of that.

Difference ABP amounts you mentioned, prior and after the war broke out, pretty much comes down to who had better leaders and diplomacy game plan, unlike blood leaders, majority if not all of the top teams try really hard not to limit food and bp income sources by NAPing hence why we left both 44 and 54 open for our players to attack, unlike your team that chose to seal off 2 oceans which made more than a couple of your players angry or disappointed. As i explained above, with each next OP, your team will be under more pressure and city bleeding with be constant, effectively turning your ally more towards defense than offense, so i hardly doubt your ABP rank will ever be close to catching up, only thing i expect is to see your dbp rank higher than mine which is fine in my book.

Funny you mention our NAP with Mob when your ally was working real hard days prior the NAP ending to form a world wide coalition contacting most if not all alliances around to hit us, if we wanted to, we could have done the same thing and organized a coalition to hit bloods, feel free to ask your leaders if they had doubts about Disciples turning on them and attacking them from 55 border, but that is not how we work, nor how it should work, we are nearly the same size and player size so we wanted to fight you guys 1 on 1 closing off other fronts, we are not affiliated with either Mob, Disciples nor Birs, we are neutral, and if wanted that to be different in our favor we could have done just that, no doubt that would make your players say we dont have honor, but if we got hit by 4-6 teams you guys would have been like.. ohhh you guys are so bad... cant even fight... trash mra team... this way, at least if you guys do manage to do something worthwhile it will be all your credit, if not and you get hammered, because the way im seeing it, its still as fair and as honorable as you could hope for, any other leader or ally would have pardon my language.. gangbanged your team 3 times already.

wrong.

my fighter bp = 83k
his fighter bp = 117k
Thats 30% difference.

Last time i checked, double meant 200%, but idk how you guys in OF do it :D
Check facts yourself before talking, dont just rely on some stupid statement @Lethal-Bacon made lol

and you should read more carefully next time dumbo, i said double the fighters rank, not total BP, he said the same thing, it is correct unless you got some bp in last hour or few bumping up your rank by few spots KEK.

p.s. you are a total creep and douche for making me write something so long and making me waste my time to give you a sneak peak into ally you are in, and im not even saying nothing offensive like stuff @NutsNBoltz , @Slothbozeman @Mole man 420 could and said in their previous worlds where they fought Bloods, im just being as real and blunt as one can be.

Last edited: