Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
Every siren per city means that if you fail to time an attack, you can just add one siren to it and have a try again. I think that is enough explanation for anyone to understand

No offense guys, you can call yourselves genius all you want. I have no problem with a series of attacks within 10secs. I will applaud you. Multi exact times to the sec and I call BS. Each attempt has a 1 in 20 chance of landing on a certain number. Even if you repeat the siren it remains a 1 in 20 chance. Timing down to the sec multiple times is the issue here, not how good you are. The math is against you and I noticed no one bothered to counter the math with anything but insults. Look of the arguments are similar to the myth of lottery players playing the same numbers and expecting a better chance of winning --- the answer is no, they are fools. Every lottery draw has the same odds there is no change.

Reimu to your assertion that adding a siren to improve your timing, I totally agree with you that would improve your timing but the exact sec not a chance. The anti timer is a variable factor here and no matter what you do the time down to the second is impossible. I believe I saw a series of attacks totalling 15 attacks landed at the exact second by you. With 1 in 20 odds for the exact seconds on each attempt well I hopefully see the issue.
No doubt the sirens have improved peoples timing ... to the sec good no way

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
By the way folks insulting posts or very poor trash talking posts offer nothing if they are not clever or funny. Lets see if some can raise there IQ and provide something new and clever rather than the same insults all the time --- it's boring.

If it is clever I will laugh with you, other than that I just don't care what people I have never met and most likely never will think. I simply roll my eyes and start referring to you as Pat.

pyropirate

Chiliarch
No offense guys, you can call yourselves genius all you want. I have no problem with a series of attacks within 10secs. I will applaud you. Multi exact times to the sec and I call BS. Each attempt has a 1 in 20 chance of landing on a certain number. Even if you repeat the siren it remains a 1 in 20 chance. Timing down to the sec multiple times is the issue here, not how good you are. The math is against you and I noticed no one bothered to counter the math with anything but insults. Look of the arguments are similar to the myth of lottery players playing the same numbers and expecting a better chance of winning --- the answer is no, they are fools. Every lottery draw has the same odds there is no change.

Reimu to your assertion that adding a siren to improve your timing, I totally agree with you that would improve your timing but the exact sec not a chance. The anti timer is a variable factor here and no matter what you do the time down to the second is impossible. I believe I saw a series of attacks totalling 15 attacks landed at the exact second by you. With 1 in 20 odds for the exact seconds on each attempt well I hopefully see the issue.
No doubt the sirens have improved peoples timing ... to the sec good no way

i guess you skipped my post were i literally explained the probability, 1/20 everytime with 60-100 tries with anchors that would mean that on the low end of 60 you get 3 perfect timed attacks according to math, so its not that difficult to get perfect timings sure 15 would be more difficult but that would just require a lot of time to time everything but definitily not impossible.

DeletedUser54755

By the way folks insulting posts or very poor trash talking posts offer nothing if they are not clever or funny. Lets see if some can raise there IQ and provide something new and clever rather than the same insults all the time --- it's boring.

If it is clever I will laugh with you, other than that I just don't care what people I have never met and most likely never will think. I simply roll my eyes and start referring to you as Pat.
1616629563248.png

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
@TimurTheGoat
1/20 chance every attempt. Within a single run without a siren you can get about 6-11 attempts depending on how fast you cancel and resend, pair that with 10 sirens in every offensive city and thats 60-110 attempts per city. You can find out more about this and how to do it in Shuri's guide right here https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/shuri2060s-timing-guide.63118/#post-1080518

Chance of landing an attack is 5% (1/20), you can do the maths here real quick --> Chance of not landing attack is 95% so 0.95^n which is number of attempts will give you probability of how likely you are to miss the attack... 0.95^60 = 0.04... so 4% chance to miss the attack assuming I get 6 tries per siren.

Anything here if you don't understand I suggest reading up on this https://www.mathsisfun.com/data/probability.html - Very useful stuff there regarding the maths involving us here. I am done talking to any of you messaging me ingame calling me a cheater or here in externals, frankly you are all pathetic and just blaming bots, blaming your own players for ghosting, then blaming mods that im not banned... yikes

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
no offense to my own players but you all are startind to be dumb as well... @TimurTheGoat is dumb af, he is pulling you down to his stupid level and then beating you with experience... know to recognize helpless cases and drop him, let him report anyone he wants, its not worth wasting brain cells on people like him.

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
@TimurTheGoat
1/20 chance every attempt. Within a single run without a siren you can get about 6-11 attempts depending on how fast you cancel and resend, pair that with 10 sirens in every offensive city and thats 60-110 attempts per city. You can find out more about this and how to do it in Shuri's guide right here https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/shuri2060s-timing-guide.63118/#post-1080518

Chance of landing an attack is 5% (1/20), you can do the maths here real quick --> Chance of not landing attack is 95% so 0.95^n which is number of attempts will give you probability of how likely you are to miss the attack... 0.95^60 = 0.04... so 4% chance to miss the attack assuming I get 6 tries per siren.

Anything here if you don't understand I suggest reading up on this https://www.mathsisfun.com/data/probability.html - Very useful stuff there regarding the maths involving us here. I am done talking to any of you messaging me ingame calling me a cheater or here in externals, frankly you are all pathetic and just blaming bots, blaming your own players for ghosting, then blaming mods that im not banned... yikes
First of all I haven't reported you. Thanks for the math answer but your answer is still wrong, each attempt doesn't improve your chance because it will always be a 5% chance to get your number. What you are describing is true in the sense you improve your chances to be within 10 secs but to consistently hit the same sec. is not possible when you have a 95% chance of failure each and every time you try. Your interesting mathisfun site is a clever insult but really off base.

Now people writing you about cheating in game is not acceptable and I will mention that, if people suspect cheating then it is their job to report it. At no point have I called you a cheater. I'm simply pointing out what I see as something that defies probability, and it is only in one specific instance. People ghosting is not your fault it is the people that Ghost. What I find interesting is how you know that the mods were contacted. I will only say to that perhaps people are speaking out of school in things like discord etc. There is a reason for rules against talking about bans or potential bans.

My argument is that is not possible no matter what to send a whole series of attacks at the same second. Is it a script, possible because it is easy to hide behind that siren gives me multi chances which is a myth, bad pin i know, or that the program for Siren somehow defeats the anti timer by negating it. Both explanations are a problem that I would like to see an answer to.

Trist3

Chiliarch
Idk what kind of stats you're doing @TimurTheGoat but @Reimu Hakurei math checks out 100%. She even refers to shuri's guide and everyone else has been telling you the same thing. Just to try to make you understand, each attack is an independent event (failing to land 1 attack does not affect failing to land another), thus the probability of failure is multiplicative as laid out again by Reimu. I'm not gonna go further because any high school kid who took a single stats class can figure this out it's simply basic.

Ngl guys it's getting boring you always blaming botting when players better than you beat you, just except you lost that round, learn something from it and move on, no need to spam reports at the mods.

King Soos

Strategos
"It doesn't matter how fast sirens are"

Well,that is completely irrelevant because you're not using sirens for their speed. You're using them to increase the OVERALL speed of your attack, which changes with each added Siren. So, getting a perfect second when you can stack sirens to get another 8-10 attempts is not the hardest thing to do in the world is it?

The odds are 1/20 each time you send an attempt. A good timer can get 8-10 attempts. Now you can have 1 or 2 normal anchors without sirens. So that's another 8-10 attempts each time. You can have a maximum of 50 sirens. Start with 1, missed? add another and have another 8-10 attempts? Missed again? Add another siren and have another 8-10 attempts. Rinse and repeat till you either run out of sirens or you land it perfect second. Use your head mate

What more do I expect from bloods players tbf
imagine being taught how to time by uvis :wg:

xFate

Strategos
First of all I haven't reported you. Thanks for the math answer but your answer is still wrong, each attempt doesn't improve your chance because it will always be a 5% chance to get your number. What you are describing is true in the sense you improve your chances to be within 10 secs but to consistently hit the same sec. is not possible when you have a 95% chance of failure each and every time you try. Your interesting mathisfun site is a clever insult but really off base.

Now people writing you about cheating in game is not acceptable and I will mention that, if people suspect cheating then it is their job to report it. At no point have I called you a cheater. I'm simply pointing out what I see as something that defies probability, and it is only in one specific instance. People ghosting is not your fault it is the people that Ghost. What I find interesting is how you know that the mods were contacted. I will only say to that perhaps people are speaking out of school in things like discord etc. There is a reason for rules against talking about bans or potential bans.

My argument is that is not possible no matter what to send a whole series of attacks at the same second. Is it a script, possible because it is easy to hide behind that siren gives me multi chances which is a myth, bad pin i know, or that the program for Siren somehow defeats the anti timer by negating it. Both explanations are a problem that I would like to see an answer to.

Your argument is w r o n g. Probability, while fixed at one attempt, increases the more times you attempt it. If you attempt something with a 5% probability *once*, you will have a 5% of achieving the desired result. But if you try it 60-110 times, you'll inevitably get the result you want. Did you not take maths at high school bro?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Yo how about **** math .... stop being a lazy bum and go build sirens in every city, and use some anchors, and actually do what we're talking about, because no lie... if you where doign what we're doing... you wouldn't be here talking the stupidness you're talking

Mole man 420

Phrourach
That was my slightly inebriated response to the age old "You're botting because your timings are too good" drivel from people too lazy to time right

mats25

Phrourach
so.. ok here we are now...now all a mathematic teachers...mabe some look up and make proper post under sink and swim series.
i know here are many good members who have time to really can show up the world is still interesting and it still alive...TOP 10. chause i see there are some interest intriques are up somewhere else not only Blood and Fans...
waste you energy here, chuase allways good to see somebodyes sight all of it...isnt it intersting get responses like barking and stabbing and laughting at you later...:p

DeletedUser40620

are you just not okay in the head?

can you not comprehend that having more anchors = more attempts = more attempts to land same second? It's not because of a bot that people can use sirens to land same second when typing
"It doesn't matter how fast sirens are"

Well,that is completely irrelevant because you're not using sirens for their speed. You're using them to increase the OVERALL speed of your attack, which changes with each added Siren. So, getting a perfect second when you can stack sirens to get another 8-10 attempts is not the hardest thing to do in the world is it?

The odds are 1/20 each time you send an attempt. A good timer can get 8-10 attempts. Now you can have 1 or 2 normal anchors without sirens. So that's another 8-10 attempts each time. You can have a maximum of 50 sirens. Start with 1, missed? add another and have another 8-10 attempts? Missed again? Add another siren and have another 8-10 attempts. Rinse and repeat till you either run out of sirens or you land it perfect second. Use your head mate

What more do I expect from bloods players tbf
Do you get out of the bed on the wrong side everyday?

I am sure you have a great deal to offer, both in game and the externals, but the profanity? personal insults? Surely you could raise your standards a little here?
Looking forward to a more measured xFate in the not so distant future. ;)