Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Albozzz

Chiliarch
i can use we all i want since i help with clears, what cities have you taken since the war started, alb boy's, yeah must be hard taking internals since thats all your team is capable of :)

lmao you help with clears???? you literally sent 2-3 attacks...at least i took a city since day 1 of the war with OF ...
in fact you send very POORLY timed attacks and very weak. its so easy to bireme snipe your pathetic attacks from 2h and 2h30 min away from the actual frontline lol...
your abp is so embarrassing since the war started so i have no idea where you find the courage to come here and say you help with clearing lol

giphy.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
lmao you help with clears???? you literally sent 2-3 attacks...at least i took a city since day 1 of the war with OF ...
in fact you send very POORLY timed attacks and very weak. its so easy to bireme snipe your pathetic attacks from 2h and 2h30 min away from the actual frontline lol...
your abp is so embarrassing since the war started so i have no idea where you find the courage to come here and say you help with clearing lol

you have taken 11 internal cities so far... mighty warrior.. easy bireme snipe? then why didnt you? all my olu landed flush and i got 1 full slot out of it.
say all you want chief but OPs i design result in cities taken despite spies, im still waiting for you to show us how its done when you make next OP for bloods.

lugnt

Hoplite
not a perv, we just live in a very soft generation where everything offends everyone.. its like walking on eggshells unless you are like me and dont give a crap about anything and freely speak your mind, no regret, no shame :)

A beautiful specimen of the baby boomer.

mats25

Phrourach
ouu we need to welcome you to the forum...lets see what good we can get you out.
new commers make first the top 10 .then we see ,from what are you made from...

Albozzz

Chiliarch
At the end of the day we all got to admit one thing! Only OF and MoreFans has the talent to find this kind of cheerleaders! I only wish bloods would have one of this quality, the kind that don't fight, isn't in the front lines , way behind frontlines or not even in the server and barks like a mad dog

DeletedUser54592

i can use we all i want since i help with clears, what cities have you taken since the war started, alb boy's, yeah must be hard taking internals since thats all your team is capable of :)

Sorry LB, your return was just over the line. He aced you with that serve. Made you look like a crazy fool is what he did.

40 - 15 to Albozzz, first serve, game point.

PS - no fondling in the bleachers during the break, final warning!

DeletedUser51159

you should of probably spent that MONEY on a proper education
" The plural of “money” is spelt in two different ways – “monies” and “moneys”. Both are correct, but, according to my research, “monies” is the more modern spelling. ... “Monies” is an uncountable plural noun. “Monies” means sums of money ".
In short, shut up clown !