Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Albozzz

Chiliarch
giphy.gif

brillbob

Phrourach
yes its entertaining to a certain point . but its getting nearly as bad as ruthie trying and still trying to defend the fact she was right dropping the wonder, and she has the balls to call me two faced , well honey what about you , now i dont know is this 100% true but i was told back in the day when en and qnq were goin at it for wonders i forget the world , but ruth had agreed to back qnq but at the last min backed en , it dose make you wonder ( sorry about the pun) ruth hun say what you want about me i really dont care but ill tell you this, every world you and your alliance is in that server and all the players that join will know what you are like and your not to be trusted , and hopefully ill be there to see bloods crumble once and for all . xx

mats25

Phrourach
i be only big eye from now here, chause meny do not understand my english...so time to learn first...
and yes, i do not see the forums never change to better way here.no way.
and mabe discuss better about the world... example me i do not know what other alliances doing at all... mabe some vise man jump in and tell about it...
boring othervise....all the storyes have played multible times allready...

Ruthie2

Phrourach
yes its entertaining to a certain point . but its getting nearly as bad as ruthie trying and still trying to defend the fact she was right dropping the wonder, and she has the balls to call me two faced , well honey what about you , now i dont know is this 100% true but i was told back in the day when en and qnq were goin at it for wonders i forget the world , but ruth had agreed to back qnq but at the last min backed en , it dose make you wonder ( sorry about the pun) ruth hun say what you want about me i really dont care but ill tell you this, every world you and your alliance is in that server and all the players that join will know what you are like and your not to be trusted , and hopefully ill be there to see bloods crumble once and for all . xx

I dont know why you try to score points when you only ever know half a story or make one up.
I have good friends in QoQ. Myself and 2 plus have no problems so your stories are wrong.

Why you say what you say again shows how two faced you are, you asked to come back to bloods under a different name , I have screen shots please dont deny it.

Also before you try to keep saying things about me that arent true, I might have some screen shots lura might like to see, So please in future keep my name out of your petty squabbles because they arent true and you know it

pyropirate

Chiliarch
I dont know why you try to score points when you only ever know half a story or make one up.
I have good friends in QoQ. Myself and 2 plus have no problems so your stories are wrong.

Why you say what you say again shows how two faced you are, you asked to come back to bloods under a different name , I have screen shots please dont deny it.

Also before you try to keep saying things about me that arent true, I might have some screen shots lura might like to see, So please in future keep my name out of your petty squabbles because they arent true and you know it

someone must be real down bad asking to come back to bloods lmao. Doubt brillbob could be caught down that bad.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
i wouldnt know anyone in their right mind to try and return to bloods after experiencing them once, anyone that plays 1 world and want to do a repeat... well... bloods family kissed you in your forehead and drained all your smarts.

mats25

Phrourach
You can tell me what ever you have but, dont come to tell me about my english...

1# Only Fans and More Fans

As they are the same family no need to seperate them so much and talk like they dont know each other.
Yes they are ranked 1 . and 4. fighting points we can share as well ,chause bp. earned together.The MF. guyes start to show a bit more them selves day by day in battlefield, but mostly they are filled with cityes from OF.and takeing little alliances cityes...yeah there are some bigger alliance cityes as well, but most job they doing is good for big father OF.
Turtles full MF. holds up OF. action stars who constantly 24. hours hounting inactive enemyes...and i can tell they are good in this.
in bigger fight they mostly give up, when they see deff moving around.So visely played,sometime annoying.
Alliance have loosed some good members,understood who hasnt.
Leadership changed,why?who knows mabe some egos is hard to handle. Or lonely have hard times with activity and need to be looked after. ;)
Here can write loong story if to start mention some members..but do not want to get too meny likes.there are pair of names whos activity times and all the grepolis statuses all the same as one....so i bet they are lovers...lol.agony
Strongly swimming

2# Bloods and Bloods 2

As they are family as well to each other no need to talk seperate as well as fans they are doing all togehter.
as i am a member of the bloods ,i do not talk much about my family here, but we had hard times here and good times...mostly members RL issues chost much to alliance. Fight against Fans.cityes loosed only via inactivity the same as enemye.but this game is anyway more political and sneaking and screwing to each other.The real rimming starts later,when no matter what in endgame.
SWIMMING...

3#Nocturnos

Personly i did not waited them to climbe to the spot 3, but not bad from this group.Good desent names what hold them together as well.
seems they get new enemye after peacetime chause deffence points have coming in nicely.and this is just good to get even bigger and better...
they seem to be a bit badly located but i really hope they are hanging there and do not start to collapse.chause who whant to play in world where only 4 serious alliances involved.
Hang on there...
SWIMM

4# Disciples Gang

Disciples guyes are good example to show that mass is not the power the team work is the power...little alliance but great warriors.Nice battlepoints.As well sailing in meny direction to make they area bigger.same startegy as bloods and fans between 2 alliances.
What i do not understand is why not to merge and hold up one great alliance. as there are good amount of free spaces and some simmers who can eat out.
anyway, I am they fan from start till now...

Swimm at least merged 1.

7# Bye Bye Bir

About them i like to say ,they started to simm...they had very nice and stable growing ,but the arrow what rised in table, have taken his road to the east and there it goes...
Some great names, cant bark here,but they seems not interested much.Mabe golding for next world,not regular datas about them as usual...so i see nothing serious here...better to relax and start make politica...with fight in the endgame, they dont have nothing say.
SINK...

Sry last 3 alliances ,i am just too bad to give the comment about you.chause numbers we can see all our selves.adn i do not much know about you.hopefully all doing good and and have fun with playing grepolis.
sametime, why not to give us some, note how are you doing there....

mats25

Phrourach
nicely done bloods, sending support to Arkadian cities after begging them for hand offs and to relocate them into ocean 46 KEK

got to say im impressed

NgMeR1h.png
ofcorse..better hold them other color than red...or what you think...bit agony or you just dont have something to show here...mabe how great targets you take...lol you can start this takeover.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
ofcorse..better hold them other color than red...or what you think...bit agony or you just dont have something to show here...mabe how great targets you take...lol you can start this takeover.

wait...wait... you and dave took 2 of our internal cities on our core islands, and then asked to do city trades because you figured out that you must either overstack them to be safe or to lose them eventually in order to defend other 45 cities, and now you think defending some crap alliance inside ocean 44 will help your team defend against our full OPs?

i must say im really impressed with whoever thought of this strategy, big brain moves.

mats25

Phrourach
wait...wait... you and dave took 2 of our internal cities on our core islands, and then asked to do city trades because you figured out that you must either overstack them to be safe or to lose them eventually in order to defend other 45 cities, and now you think defending some crap alliance inside ocean 44 will help your team defend against our full OPs?

i must say im really impressed with whoever thought of this strategy, big brain moves.
no we do not deffend them...we try to hold you away from area...simple..

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
OF. action stars who constantly 24. hours hounting inactive enemyes...and i can tell they are good in this.

im not sure you would be the right person to say this, because you only attack players that are showing few hours inactive, i legit never seen you attack me or anyone else who you knew you was online, not to mention you cancel after anyone casts wisdom, which would be good if you re-sent any attacks, but guess not..

in bigger fight they mostly give up, when they see deff moving around.So visely played,sometime annoying.

ahhh i see.. so you want us to attack 7-10k+ bir stacks and 40-70k dlu lts stacks.. yeah my bad.. seems reasonable.

what good members have we lost? only one i can think of was alex11 and he simply stopped logging in, so i wouldnt categorize anyone doing that to his alliance and team mates as good member.

Leadership changed,why?who knows mabe some egos is hard to handle.

Nah its simply a power move, @Hammerhead1 and i want to seize all power in the ally and be dictators :)

3#Nocturnos
seems they get new enemye after peacetime chause deffence points have coming in nicely.and this is just good to get even bigger and better...
SWIMM

hate to break it to you but when you start losing a lot of cities you are not exactly swimming anymore, you are floating at best... in this case i would categorize it as mildly sinking.
getting dbp is good, but not having room to expand to and no targets to fill your slots with is not that good while losing cities..

pyropirate

Chiliarch
You can tell me what ever you have but, dont come to tell me about my english...

1# Only Fans and More Fans

As they are the same family no need to seperate them so much and talk like they dont know each other.
Yes they are ranked 1 . and 4. fighting points we can share as well ,chause bp. earned together.The MF. guyes start to show a bit more them selves day by day in battlefield, but mostly they are filled with cityes from OF.and takeing little alliances cityes...yeah there are some bigger alliance cityes as well, but most job they doing is good for big father OF.
Turtles full MF. holds up OF. action stars who constantly 24. hours hounting inactive enemyes...and i can tell they are good in this.
Leadership changed,why?who knows mabe some egos is hard to handle. Or lonely have hard times with activity and need to be looked after. ;)
Here can write loong story if to start mention some members..but do not want to get too meny likes.there are pair of names whos activity times and all the grepolis statuses all the same as one....so i bet they are lovers...lol.agony
Strongly swimming

2# Bloods and Bloods 2

As they are family as well to each other no need to talk seperate as well as fans they are doing all togehter.
as i am a member of the bloods ,i do not talk much about my family here, but we had hard times here and good times...mostly members RL issues chost much to alliance. Fight against Fans.cityes loosed only via inactivity the same as enemye.but this game is anyway more political and sneaking and screwing to each other.The real rimming starts later,when no matter what in endgame.
SWIMMING...

3#Nocturnos

Personly i did not waited them to climbe to the spot 3, but not bad from this group.Good desent names what hold them together as well.
they seem to be a bit badly located but i really hope they are hanging there and do not start to collapse.chause who whant to play in world where only 4 serious alliances involved.
Hang on there...
SWIMM

4# Disciples Gang

Disciples guyes are good example to show that mass is not the power the team work is the power...little alliance but great warriors.Nice battlepoints.As well sailing in meny direction to make they area bigger.same startegy as bloods and fans between 2 alliances.
What i do not understand is why not to merge and hold up one great alliance. as there are good amount of free spaces and some simmers who can eat out.
anyway, I am they fan from start till now...

Swimm at least merged 1.

7# Bye Bye Bir

About them i like to say ,they started to simm...they had very nice and stable growing ,but the arrow what rised in table, have taken his road to the east and there it goes...
Some great names, cant bark here,but they seems not interested much.Mabe golding for next world,not regular datas about them as usual...so i see nothing serious here...better to relax and start make politica...with fight in the endgame, they dont have nothing say.
SINK...

Sry last 3 alliances ,i am just too bad to give the comment about you.chause numbers we can see all our selves.adn i do not much know about you.hopefully all doing good and and have fun with playing grepolis.
sametime, why not to give us some, note how are you doing there....

talking about mf being turtles i think we have more top 100 fighters than bloods their main ally.