Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

mats25

Phrourach
ahh alright, that makes sense... good luck defending 30-50 cities while also defending your own KEK
mabe we need to be quicker..but yes..again one loss to us no matter who was between there...arkadia or ... there will be made corrections.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Numbers be crazy yo. But what’s even crazier is Bloods colonizing our core than asking for trades o_O

big brain strategy, colonize 4k cities deep in 44 then ask for 2 10k cities we have on their core islands :cool:

reimu if you are reading, we are swapping your 2 10k cities on bloods core for 2 cities gods bane colonized deep in 44, sounds like a sweet deal to me

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Disciples guyes are good example to show that mass is not the power the team work is the power...little alliance but great warriors.Nice battlepoints.As well sailing in meny direction to make they area bigger.same startegy as bloods and fans between 2 alliances.
What i do not understand is why not to merge and hold up one great alliance. as there are good amount of free spaces and some simmers who can eat out.
anyway, I am they fan from start till now...

Hey Mats thank you for your kind words, about our family, stay safe out there! :)

mats25

Phrourach
Numbers be crazy yo. But what’s even crazier is Bloods colonizing our core than asking for trades o_O
heh can it be resolved between leaders...or this time is farfar away...lol...yes i saw it as well...never know what surprise can come...but i dont think we no need to go to this discussion as there some boys have taken death cityes as well from core .... same as anchor..only no need to wait 12 hours..lol

mats25

Phrourach
big brain strategy, colonize 4k cities deep in 44 then ask for 2 10k cities we have on their core islands :cool:

reimu if you are reading, we are swapping your 2 10k cities on bloods core for 2 cities gods bane colonized deep in 44, sounds like a sweet deal to me
i dont know about it nothing...but business sometime good to do...it depends.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
i agree, ghosters are the worst, but at the same time leadership is always to get blamed for not preparing or organizing defense, seeing them do nothing while the ship was sinking probably told him something like "not worth to use my money or time for this team, im out"

jameslongst

Strategos
i agree, ghosters are the worst, but at the same time leadership is always to get blamed for not preparing or organizing defense, seeing them do nothing while the ship was sinking probably told him something like "not worth to use my money or time for this team, im out"
Remember that time we sent you and your fake a** crew to the rim? That was good times boy. Did they blame your two faced leadership?

Follow up question: Why you always out here talking? Is that what you're good at?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Remember that time we sent you and your fake a** crew to the rim? That was good times boy. Did they blame your two faced leadership?

Follow up question: Why you always out here talking? Is that what you're good at?

firstly you fought a team of like 3-5 people, and your team was bleeding cities to us until we stopped playing, i would frankly be embarrassed if my team of 40+ people was bleeding cities to 5 man team who made your co-founder and another guy ghost, but i guess you get cocky about that since you dont have any other accomplishments as a fighter or leader.

secondly i'm leading no.1 team on this world so guess i can talk all i want :)

http://grepolife.com/en/133/alliance/62

Last edited:

DeletedUser51159

You still about ? I have rimmed you many times in the past. Good to see you still alive & well bro.