Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Just came back picking mushrooms in the forest. I'm not aware with the latest news. What happened guys?

long story short, DOA and Bloods had nutty NAP/Pact terms that said that once either side wants to break it, a ceasefire of 10 days is in effect, bloods apparently didnt honor it and trampled on their own diplo leader that did it in early stages of the world, regardless whether new diplo knew about it or not, council approved it and then diplomat was speaking for the council.

Nothing would surprise me at this point, bloods have been doing scummy and leach type of diplomacy for years trying to act high and mighty about their morals and honor but really dont have any honor in them, any ally that does diplo with them can and should expect stuff like that hence why doing any long term diplo with bloods is nutty...

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
we were saying it since day 1...

#NoHonorBloods

Ok lets review this

1) a bad faith offer on wonders - split would be 30/30 for DOA and Blood members to enter Hall of Fame splitting tt for resources giving Fans an advantage.

2) a bad faith offer of 4 wonders in 55 and 3 in 45 even though Bloods have far more cities in 45. than DOA has. This gives DOA the opportunity to sandbag Bloods by insuring that Bloods only have only 3 wonders in 55 even though tt are better in 45. Clearly based on numbers even a novice to Wonders would know at min a 4-3 split in 45 favour was the way to go.

3) a ceasefire of 10 days to allow for prep for Fans to take inactive cities along our east coast on the 10th day. Any ceasefire mention was between DOA and Bloods. Once DOA tells us of a merge with an alliance who has waged a server long war against us pretty much a declaration of war against Bloods.

We also observed that a month ago senior members of DOA and Fans met to discuss what DOA told us was an attempt to have Hammer join DOA. Even to the most naive that is not believe able. Along that time a senior member of Fans bragged to us that Wonders were decided. The only conclusion was what eventually happened --- a merge between Fans and DOA.

We made a realistic counter offer which Mel declined by saying it was that or nothing at all

Now based on all the above --- you have to make an honourable offer first, Mel, before claiming dishonour on others.

So Mel you really have the nerve to play the victim here when you were playing politics so badly. Again any deal we had with DOA was with DOA and not DOA/FANs

Last edited:

Trist3

Chiliarch
Ok lets review this

1) a bad faith offer on wonders - split would be 30/30 for DOA and Blood members to enter Hall of Fame splitting tt for resources giving Fans an advantage.

2) a bad faith offer of 4 wonders in 55 and 3 in 45 even though Bloods have far more cities in 45. than DOA has. This gives DOA the opportunity to sandbag Bloods by insuring that Bloods only have only 3 wonders in 55 even though tt are better in 45. Clearly based on numbers even a novice to Wonders would know at min a 4-3 split in 45 favour was the way to go.

3) a ceasefire of 10 days to allow for prep for Fans to take inactive cities along our east coast on the 10th day. Any ceasefire mention was between DOA and Bloods. Once DOA tells us of a merge with an alliance who has waged a server long war against us pretty much a declaration of war against Bloods.

We also observed that a month ago senior members of DOA and Fans met to discuss what DOA told us was an attempt to have Hammer join DOA. Even to the most naive that is not believe able. Along that time a senior member bragged to us that Wonders were decided. The only conclusion was what eventually happened --- a merge between Fans and DOA.

We made a realistic counter offer which Mel declined.

Now based on all the above --- you have to make an honourable offer first, Mel, before claiming dishonour on others.

Mel, we took your so called fair offer, gave you a counter offer and you said it was your offer or the highway.

So Mel you really have nerve to play the victim here when you were playing politics so badly. Again any deal we had with DOA was with DOA and not DOA/FANs

You guys smell that? Stinks pretty hard doesn't it all that Bullshit?

1) how is a 30/30 split (literally even and as fair as it gets) in bad faith? its a half half split fukcing hell how dumb do you have to be?

2) The deal that BLOODS came forward with was to build opposite wonders 3/3 and race for the 4th, a race you guys would most certainly win as you have double our players (go go MRAs). You've been dealing in bad faith from the start trying to take advantage of us lol, and you have the audacity to come out and say we're doing the same lol????? maybe if you had been up front about it we would have picked you over OF who knows?

3) A deal is a deal, it's simple in black and white. You want to make an excuse about it go for it but you knew the deal and broke it, that's the definition of bad faith. Try to spin this all you want, there was a deal, you broke it with no reason. end of story.

"We also observed that a month ago senior members of DOA and Fans met to discuss what DOA told us was an attempt to have Hammer join DOA. Even to the most naive that is not believe able. Along that time a senior member bragged to us that Wonders were decided. The only conclusion was what eventually happened --- a merge between Fans and DOA." - I want to see proof of that lol, sounds like more BS. Alsoif it's true, how is that bad faith lol we're not allowed diplo talks now? and NAP means you can't talk to other teams, what is that bullshit bloods logic?

At the end of the day, we had offers from all sides, we picked the one that was best for us, sorry you're just sloppy seconds, maybe have a minute to think about why that is.

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
Wow --- a 30/30 split is not fair as it would divide up the tt for resources and would and favour Fans. It is also not fair in the sense we are ready for wonders and you are not.

The most important factor though is being told that you will merge with Fans unless we accept your offer.

Again we have no ceasefire with Fans ... only with DOA. Now that you merged with Fans then past agreements are done the moment you gave us the notice about the merge.

Trist3

Chiliarch
Do you see DOA members in Fans? or Fans members in DOA?? I don't so there has been no merge, so you're just hitting DOA and breaking your deal. Keep trying to spin it lol our heads are getting dizzy.

And it's ASTONISHING to me that you think 30/30 isn't fair because you guys are what better and ready? that's fucking high and mighty, maybe again why we didn't choose you guys if you think you're intitled to more cos you simmed 5 months out of your mind lol.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Wow --- a 30/30 split is not fair as it would divide up the tt for resources and would and favour Fans. It is also not fair in the sense we are ready for wonders and you are not.

The most important factor though is being told that you will merge with Fans unless we accept your offer.

Again we have no ceasefire with Fans ... only with DOA. Now that you merged with Fans then past agreements are done the moment you gave us the notice about the merge.
Who listens to you still?? Have you figured out Reimus formula for sirens yet or you still under the impression they dont exist

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
You guys smell that? Stinks pretty hard doesn't it all that Bullshit?

1) how is a 30/30 split (literally even and as fair as it gets) in bad faith? its a half half split fukcing hell how dumb do you have to be?

2) The deal that BLOODS came forward with was to build opposite wonders 3/3 and race for the 4th, a race you guys would most certainly win as you have double our players (go go MRAs). You've been dealing in bad faith from the start trying to take advantage of us lol, and you have the audacity to come out and say we're doing the same lol????? maybe if you had been up front about it we would have picked you over OF who knows?

3) A deal is a deal, it's simple in black and white. You want to make an excuse about it go for it but you knew the deal and broke it, that's the definition of bad faith. Try to spin this all you want, there was a deal, you broke it with no reason. end of story.

"We also observed that a month ago senior members of DOA and Fans met to discuss what DOA told us was an attempt to have Hammer join DOA. Even to the most naive that is not believe able. Along that time a senior member bragged to us that Wonders were decided. The only conclusion was what eventually happened --- a merge between Fans and DOA." - I want to see proof of that lol, sounds like more BS. Alsoif it's true, how is that bad faith lol we're not allowed diplo talks now? and NAP means you can't talk to other teams, what is that bullshit bloods logic?

At the end of the day, we had offers from all sides, we picked the one that was best for us, sorry you're just sloppy seconds, maybe have a minute to think about why that is.

I done nothing but spoken respectful until today about you guys and I was the one fighting your corner since the very first day because I had a massive amount of respect for you and your team.

I never once said I'm playing any victim of any sort because in fact, both Only Fans and DoA can tell you how stubborn I been to side with you.

Only Fans offered us a fantastic deal which I was blind to because of my hatred towards Lethal Bacon and the others which I apologise for as well.

True Bloods didn't offer us any hall of fame slots but you proposed a different deal which is perfectly fine but you should respect our decision regardless. It doesn't matter if we're merging with Only Fans our wing didn't hit you because we honor the ceasefire agreement, or at least would have until the 22nd, 18:00. I have it written in black and white. Bloods hit our inactives, not the other way round and you dismissed our ceasefire agreement not my people.

You're not happy with the decision I understand, neither was I until today. I did my absolute best and others can tell you that.

End game is coming.

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
Who listens to you still?? Have you figured out Reimus formula for sirens yet or you still under the impression they dont exist
Apparently a number of people on this issue about DOA and Bloods. On the sirens ... 15 to 20 exact time in a row on a number of occasions defies all the probability laws out there in a random system, no matter how good you are and I will admit Reimus is good ... nobody is perfect, errors are made.

Now lets get this sophomoric humour you are so famous for out of the way so we can be done with you.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Apparently a number of people on this issue about DOA and Bloods. On the sirens ... 15 to 20 exact time in a row on a number of occasions defies all the probability laws out there in a random system, no matter how good you are and I will admit Reimus is good ... nobody is perfect, errors are made.

Now lets get this sophomoric humour you are so famous for out of the way so we can be done with you.
Yes please be done with me !!! Im well roasted

Trist3

Chiliarch

You and I took different stats classes I guess lol, btw your fingers hurting from all those spam reports to the mobs yet?