Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
No offence Mel you had to know that proposal was going to be turned down even you see the numbers. When I say a bad faith offer, I mean offers made so that they will be turned down. That is not an act of a friend. The moment you told us that you were merging with Fans after declining our offer the deal was no longer in place ... essentially DOA that we were dealing with no longer existed and a new alliance was forming from DOA and Fans that doesn't have a ceasefire leaving fans to arrange to move up and down our east coast. If the roles were reversed and Fans were in our position, they would have ended the ceasefire as well.

No offence taken at all but I will say its disappointing to hear. I understand the frustration and I get that you're not happy with the decision that was made and as I mentioned before, until today I wasn't happy with it either. However, I respected what my people wanted and sometimes hard decisions have to happen whether you like it or not.

I did everything I could and I played it correctly by letting you know about the merge and breaking the NAP, activating the ceasefire status that was agreed upon. It doesn't matter that we were beginning to merge, I told you guys in goodwill about it to not beat around the bush. The ceasefire still stands, or it should have because it applies to both DoA players and Bloods players exclusively, it has nothing to do with Only Fans.

We could have opened fire without even telling you about our decision but we didn't due the respected deal made at the very start. Anyhow what's done is done, take care and I'm always a message away in game if you'd like to discuss this further.

CrazyVaps21

Hekatontarch
He's right guys a coin flip is never 50/50. Theres always a chance, albeit a very very small one, that the coin will land on its side since a coin has 3 seperate faces. Statistically in a perfect world a coin flip is 50/50. In real life it is very difficult to get near 50/50 unless your sample size is massive.

muhvi

Phrourach
Are you boys and girls seriously whining and finding justification for your of/doa merge here? It's embarrassing. Does the 10 day casefire really matter at this point? The merge was known to happen to many of us for some time now anyway. Not sure what the of players here are crying about. Isn't that what you wanted anyway? Doa/of against bloods?

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Are you boys and girls seriously whining and finding justification for your of/doa merge here? It's embarrassing. Does the 10 day casefire really matter at this point? The merge was known to happen to many of us for some time now anyway. Not sure what the of players here are crying about. Isn't that what you wanted anyway? Doa/of against bloods?
I wanna hear more about those mushrooms you found in the forest

Moon Breathing

Chiliarch
A Little Summary about TB/DoA NAP
Bloods.png
Bloods1.png

Day 15/02:
The NAP was created and it was agreed on some terms. To sum it up:
  1. Recruitment in each others ocean is allowed upon handovers​
  2. Spies/Attacks are prohibited between both families​
  3. If either of the parties decide to declare war there will be a 10 day notice period​
At first sight, it looked like a great deal. Disreputable to say that this deal would be "exploited":

• A certain alliance was allowed to grow on TB's backyard. Later on, GA engage on a battle against DoA...The war was bloody and lasted for 2 months(with the 1st month being very even for both sides)
  • DoA couldn't take O45 cities, even though we were happy fighting GA and other alliances.
  • ...The outcome was a frustrating victory, because TB absorbed the majority of the defeated players (leaving their cities behind but still it took a lot of effort to win that war in O55, just to TB recruit them).
  • By that time, our council even cogitated in breaking the NAP deal, but the idea was declined because they were going though a hard time.

Day 14/07:
The NAP was ended abruptly with 8 days left for the Break. Reluctantly, DoA tried to speak with them, but only received more attacks in return and it was our fault because of the merge with OF:
  • It's worth mentioning that DoA/OF NAP was broken with mutual respect and no issues(even knowing the consequences, OF wasn't afraid in opening a new front)
  • Some may argue that the city takes were exclusively on ex-Noc players...it's right, but also a lot of def was drained from OF(original roster) to defend all the revolted cities. As a consequence, TB was benefited by 3-4 weeks due to DoA attacks on OF
In my humble opinion, it's a silly excuse for a such low move(won't even mention TB trying to recruit our members right now)

CrazyVaps21

Hekatontarch
Funny how so many people were complaining about DOA and TB hugging it out then when the opportunity(regardless of the 10 day agreement) arrises people complain about attacks. So what they broke the 10 day agreement. I trust nobody on this game that I have not spoken to outside the game and about topics not related to the game. War is dirty and not fair. In terms of my own experience this world is a bit of a joke when you consider what happened to me in both Pi(as a member of incubi) and in Kasmenai(as a member of the 4Horsemen) 2 worlds won[4/7] and 2 worlds in which someone deciding to betray their alliance cost us the 7/7. This entire mess has happened way before WW has even started. Moan and complain all you want because your feelings got hurt because someone felt betrayed by the choice you made. I understand why DOA did what they did but it also is a bit of a cowardly move if you ask me. I also understand why TB decided to attack regardless of what was agreed on due to the nature of the NAP not being dropped because DOA and TB decided to go to war, no it was dropped because DOA decided to join OF which is a different matter and arguments can be made that the DOA that existed when the agreement was made to have a 10 day grace period no longer existed as soon as they said yes to a merge. Now do I see TB's actions as cowardly the same way I see DOA's actions? No, simply because I see the actions as someone from the outside and having no influence from either alliance. I see the actions of TB as arguably rushed and based on emotion. Heres the thing. WW was always going to be OF vs TB. Those of us in neither alliance have known we had little to no chance from the very beginning when OF and TB took control of their own oceans. Does it matter that TB decided to not honor the 10 days? Not really as all it does is put both sides into a state of chaos and confusion faster than it would have happened otherwise. Will I sit back and enjoy the show? Well yeah thats what this world means to me at this point

Oh yeah. For any purposes in the future what I have said here is my own opinion and my own views. None of this represents what SK thinks or what we want. I speak for myself and not for the alliance as a whole.

Don't like what I have to say? Do the same as the Orange Man and go waste your days playing golf or something as long as you don't mess with me anymore

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
@CrazyVaps21 hahaha Bloods probably attacked because they're mad DOA turned THEM down--the #1 alliance who's been ready for WW on this world since April or something and was hoping DOA would do their dirty work fighting so they could build in peace and toss them a bone afterwards... imagine how boring that would be if those two worked together. At least this situation might make for a more interesting end of the world. Bloods is clearly the frontrunner since everyone else has been fighting while they sim and prep.

@rest of the world:
The 10 day feature was requested by Bloods. Let's get real... if DOA wanted to play it sleazy like Bloods, they would have quietly moved into position, then broken the NAP and attacked. (Preferable from a war perspective-- but I respected them for not doing that.) They didn't point to the 10 days because they needed it; they were honoring what Bloods asked for. I've seen Bloods do it before, but they hide behind enemy behavior each time... this... there's nothing DOA did to deserve it through a server-long relationship. It's pretty easy to see.

I guess Timur stated it accurately when he pretty much said-- "we aren't honoring crap because we don't want to". A lot of people are happy Bloods broke it as that was a long time and it'll be way more fun now. It's just hilarious. And imo it would have been courteous to SAY that the terms would be 24/48 hours instead, rather than blindside attacking... if they want people to have any faith in their word in the future.

"OOC, your opinion doesn't count because you and others are dishonorable for attacking Dave the 85th time he went inactive overnight and none of us could reach him and we didn't defend his cities because we were sure he'd come online...then didn't because his sister was in the hospital". It's fine for those of you who feel that way. Dave knew he should be off the FL when I was still in Bloods due to how often he was offline. I believe FL players take the time (I think 30 seconds?) to click vm and shoot a note when there's a family emergency that doesn't involve personal trauma. Especially when your attack alarm starts going off to remind you. Asking for relief after you're revolted all over multiple times and still haven't even clicked vm doesn't work in a war game. Maybe once. Possibly twice. Not over and over. Just like the cheda situation-- my opinion doesn't change with the team I'm on and the emotions I have toward people, that opinion was the same in Bloods and Fans for both Dave and cheda. Some players operate more emotionally and are blinded to the reality in front of them because of friendships, which is fine. I get it. We can agree to disagree forever on the Dave thing. Honor and conviction is something that holds steady and shouldn't be situational depending on whose team you're on-- and in my opinion as an onlooker, DOA have the right to be shocked and disappointed here. Anyone defending Bloods' actions is either overly emotional or a blind fool-- or someone who doesn't believe those promises mean anything to begin with.

End of the day we all choose who we play with and have fun with, and this is just more data gathering for the future.
As a bonus it fired up a bored server.
smiley-emoticons-smilenew.gif

Last edited:

CrazyVaps21

Hekatontarch
@CrazyVaps21 hahaha Bloods probably attacked because they're mad DOA turned THEM down--the #1 alliance who's been ready for WW on this world since April or something and was hoping DOA would do their dirty work fighting so they could build in peace and toss them a bone afterwards... imagine how boring that would be if those two worked together. At least this situation might make for a more interesting end of the world. Bloods is clearly the frontrunner since everyone else has been fighting while they sim and prep.

The 10 day feature was requested by Bloods. Let's get real... if DOA wanted to play it sleazy like Bloods, they would have quietly moved into position, then broken the NAP and attacked. (Preferable from a war perspective-- but I respected them for not doing that.) They didn't point to the 10 days because they needed it; they were honoring what Bloods asked for. I've seen Bloods do it before, but they hide behind enemy behavior each time... this... there's nothing DOA did to deserve it through a server-long relationship. It's pretty easy to see.

I guess Timur stated it accurately when he pretty much said-- "we aren't honoring crap because we don't want to". A lot of people are happy Bloods broke it as that was a long time and it'll be way more fun now. It's just hilarious. And imo it would have been courteous to SAY that the terms would be 24/48 hours instead, rather than blindside attacking... if they want people to have any faith in their word in the future.

"OOC, your opinion doesn't count because you and others are dishonorable for attacking Dave the 85th time he went inactive overnight and none of us could reach him and we didn't defend his cities because we were sure he'd come online...then didn't because his sister was in the hospital". It's fine for those of you who feel that way. Dave knew he should be off the FL when I was still in Bloods due to how often he was offline. I believe FL players take the time (I think 30 seconds?) to click vm and shoot a note when there's a family emergency that doesn't involve personal trauma. Especially when your attack alarm starts going off to remind you. Asking for relief after you're revolted all over multiple times and still haven't even clicked vm doesn't work in a war game. Maybe once. Possibly twice. Not over and over. Just like the cheda situation-- my opinion doesn't change with the team I'm on and the emotions I have toward people, that opinion was the same in Bloods and Fans for both Dave and cheda. Some players operate more emotionally and are blinded to the reality in front of them because of friendships, which is fine. I get it. We can agree to disagree forever on the Dave thing. Honor and conviction is something that holds steady and shouldn't be situational depending on whose team you're on-- and in my opinion as an onlooker, DOA have the right to be shocked and disappointed here. Anyone defending Bloods' actions is either overly emotional or a blind fool-- or someone who doesn't believe those promises mean anything to begin with.

End of the day we all choose who we play with and have fun with, and this is just more data gathering for the future.

I never attacked a Dave so you must have me mistaken with someone else. I was never a part of the dave or cheda situation. If you read my response I never defended Bloods. I stated I understood the reasoning behind why DOA chose OF and why TB decided to do what they did. I have 0 personal vendetta with anyone on this server unless they were at some point part of BTS and NTS a few servers ago.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos

^^ what this lovely individual said, sums it up to a tea.

This also sums it up and it's quite fitting:

tenor.gif

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Ruthie is true to her word, until she isn't, then she wheels out her Batman persona to deliver the backstab so she doesn't shoulder any of the responsibility.
Would like to point how well this aged since posted about 5 months ago…

But as OOC pointed out already ( or more directly Timur ) they dont give a crap about their word lol

Ill admit it is more entertaining this way…
Take note future greppo premades.. Bloods dont change

SlothTzu

Strategos

@rest of the world:

This is literally the exact same thing they did to us on 122, NOBODY should trust Ruthie, her word means nothing and she'll betray anyone if she thinks it means her useless fans that follow her from loss to loss will eventually get a win after all this time.