Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Mole man 420

Phrourach
To those that need to call this a war game that requires honor, please sign up to fight in a real war.
Ask any Veteran, in all aspects of life we live honorably, the act of serving is not where that ends.
Its in how you behave, the way you handle business, the means by which you act, upholding your word, having a code of honor in all aspects… so to respond to this more directly, this game more than falls under that umbrella of meanings .. To try and twist that concept to use as a weapon for your argument disrespects that immensely.. I hope you see that

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Now on a personal point of view, honourable people are the soldiers who go to war to fight for the freedoms we enjoy. Honorable people are the Drs and nurses that put their lives on the line in this pandemic. Honorable people are the first responders that protect us and help us on our worse days of our lives. This game, playing this game, is not full of honorable actions or even honorable people but just a collection of people, playing a game for entertainment and paying money to the Company that created the game. To those that need to call this a war game that requires honor, please sign up to fight in a real war.

lol drama queen....isn't it your alliance that puts a bunch of stuff about honor and loyalty in all caps in it's profile?

Thecrosswhite

Hekatontarch
You know lying comes so easy to you. There were many parts of Bloods/Fiasco deal. One part of the agreement was that we would not add any additional cities to each others oceans. If that happened then the city would be turned over to the alliance who owned the ocean. This also included that if we added players from another alliance the same thing would happen. On a daily basis Fiasco broke this and kept saying "yeah yeah we will turn over the city" That never happened. So we ended the pact had the time agreement in place and guess what happened, yep Fiasco kept expanding into our ocean. When Ruth went into our common discord room she was told to "**** off" and then called a name no woman should be called. So if you have to wonder why her boyfriend ended everything early, well I think you have the reason.

This wasn't out of nowhere, we had ended our NAP early on but were talked into coming back by another alliance who was part of the same group.

Now go ahead trash away boys and girls but FIASCO has been lying there way through this game, refusing or altering any agreement they make. You want to believe that ole nuttsy is an honorable man and the people around him are honorable in this game well I got land that has a small snake problem in Florida to sell such gullible people.

Now on a personal point of view, honourable people are the soldiers who go to war to fight for the freedoms we enjoy. Honorable people are the Drs and nurses that put their lives on the line in this pandemic. Honorable people are the first responders that protect us and help us on our worse days of our lives. This game, playing this game, is not full of honorable actions or even honorable people but just a collection of people, playing a game for entertainment and paying money to the Company that created the game. To those that need to call this a war game that requires honor, please sign up to fight in a real war.

Are statistician honourable people? That's the real question

pyropirate

Chiliarch
You know lying comes so easy to you. There were many parts of Bloods/Fiasco deal. One part of the agreement was that we would not add any additional cities to each others oceans. If that happened then the city would be turned over to the alliance who owned the ocean. This also included that if we added players from another alliance the same thing would happen. On a daily basis Fiasco broke this and kept saying "yeah yeah we will turn over the city" That never happened. So we ended the pact had the time agreement in place and guess what happened, yep Fiasco kept expanding into our ocean. When Ruth went into our common discord room she was told to "**** off" and then called a name no woman should be called. So if you have to wonder why her boyfriend ended everything early, well I think you have the reason.

This wasn't out of nowhere, we had ended our NAP early on but were talked into coming back by another alliance who was part of the same group.

Now go ahead trash away boys and girls but FIASCO has been lying there way through this game, refusing or altering any agreement they make. You want to believe that ole nuttsy is an honorable man and the people around him are honorable in this game well I got land that has a small snake problem in Florida to sell such gullible people.

Nohonornutz strikes again

Anyway noone cares about this timur we talkin bout 133 and the shady **** yall pulled on doa.
And no matter what sport, game, job or anything there is honor and reputation and guess what you guys keep destroying your rep everyday.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

One of the key parts of the NAP was that eventually, both sides would purge all cities in their oceans. Fiasco gives up 45 where we had, I think 50 cities at the time, and Bloods to give up 55, which I think it was like 30 or so cities. When our enemy fell apart we added people and we told them they would need to handoff their cities in 45 to you once they got set up in 55, which we told you, I believe we added about 30 cities, totally us at around 80 or so in o45. Then you demanded we let go of the cities, or trade 12k cities for 1200 pointers the people, you also recruited in our ocean, colonized. When we declined trades you canceled the NAP and op'd us, literally immediately. We then, again, tried to explain we needed time since we were fighting Victrix at the same time and needed to be able to relocate people and would hand off. We were told to essentially pound sand, we kept up our end of the bargain, and believe it or not two weeks is not enough time for new people to just move or and reset, we just needed some time.

It is not my fault that @Ruthie2 didn't have the patience to wait for people to relocate, which we also stated. Our intention was the same always, fight victrix, but we couldn't fight both at the same time, so we then pummeled you guys, took I think it was about 300 cities and secured our portion of o45, then prepped and fought victrix. If you don't like facts or the truth, which we saw from that chat you guys didn't, then don't come here making things up.

TromboneTom

Strategos

People talk and talk and talk about fiasco this fiasco that but one thing we have never done is broken our word to anyone.

If you're with us you're with us just like @NutsNBoltz had set a 14 day notice if the nap/pact was broken in EN115 and that nearly cost his alliance splitting into two but he did not budge.
Bloods talk a whole deal about honour this honour that but they have always stabbed people in the back and to be frankly honest with you we destroyed bloods and its something i would love to do again.

Atleast after this world everyone knows your word means nothing and there wont ever be a world again where you can play the diplomatic card again and thats literally all bloods had going for themselves as they have no team play and their players suck at actually taking city's.

As far as i recall bloods OPs consisted of taking revolting 2-3 city's and then getting the whole alliance to send the whole armada to then pointlessly sink and do it again a week later.

Im happy people called your leaders out and forced you to break your word because never have i ever worked with an alliance that was so much hassle and distrusting as bloods was.