Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Trist3

Chiliarch
@TimurTheGoat you come on this just like anyone else to smack talk people, you have been doing so since the beginning. What's worse with your case is you seem to only talk about what you think and never listen, you refuse to learn or open yourself to the idea that you are wrong. There is no growth in your gameplay or character because of that, you are quite literally the impersonation of hypocracy.

There is a french saying that translates to: "You don't talk to a wheelbarrow, you push it". Thematically it means that talking to people who refuse to listen or are to big idiots to understand is pointless, a saying I think sums up conversations with you since the start of this server perfectly. So I leave you with one last thing since you "won't come back". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers, well know math theory that is widely accepted, maybe you should take a look since you are clearly a well versed mathematician.

To the rest, please start accepting that sirens allow what you can observe and stop projecting your bad play on others cheating.

pyropirate

Chiliarch
You really are an idiot ... GOAT in this case a GOAT ... there was a story that my daughter saw and she suggested the name. It is about a Goat named Timur that was to be feed to a Siberian Tiger at the Moscow zoo. However the goat and tiger became friends and lived together peacefully. Check on the internet.

Game names don't always mean what you think ... for instance Mole Man can be seen as a scared creature that hides from the world digging holes or a precancerous skin growth ... Nutzandboltz considering the character name refers to a man's genitals --- kind of strange thing for a man to focus on but considering that he calls his alliances Fiasco United just to have the initials FU says all you need to know about him. He most likely giggles at the mention of the planet Uranus.

Since this will be my last post in the forums let me add this ... to the fool who doesn't check his math a coin flipped the same side up the odds are in fact 51 49 as determined by a well know math professor from Stanford (I believe) so while I didn't explain the statement. To your other assertion on the math regarding Sirens ... the original post I made was probability. While you showed the math you failed to account for cats running over your keyboard, a phone call --- on grepo an incoming attack and other lifes headaches that would mess with the timing --- the truth is probability is not certainty ... if you think you have found a way to make a certain outcome occur with probability, please by all means create a math equation that shows with certainty a probable outcome then get Fiasco members to hoist you on their shoulders and march you to the residence of the King of Sweden and demand the Nobel Prize for Physics because you have solved one of the biggest problems in physics ... the causality issues between The Standard Model and Einstein's equation. Yep you are officially an idiot savant.

To those that think that a game is something where you win and can't do that gracefully and have to be insulting must be so pathetic in life that this is the only validation they have ... which is really sad. I would offer my congratulations on a winning outcome I refuse to do so because of the many poor winners you have.

If one thing I can say here, this is a game ... plain and simple. Most of the so called "smack talk" is just simply a means to mean insult people or bully by players who need some validation by being keyboard brave ... I suspect people like Mole Man would never at work, or any other social outing would lack of bravado ... hey maybe that is why he calls himself Mole Man a frighten creature that generally hides in real life social situations. ( See Mole Man names don't describe you as I'm sure you are much different in real life than what I just described you --- to be honest it is just as pathetic insult that you leveled at me) For me I can assure ever one I would say anything I would say here, right to your face.

Have a nice day folks

Imagine simming 6 months pure for wonders and losing this bad

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
You really are an idiot ... GOAT in this case a GOAT ... there was a story that my daughter saw and she suggested the name. It is about a Goat named Timur that was to be feed to a Siberian Tiger at the Moscow zoo. However the goat and tiger became friends and lived together peacefully. Check on the internet.

Game names don't always mean what you think ... for instance Mole Man can be seen as a scared creature that hides from the world digging holes or a precancerous skin growth ... Nutzandboltz considering the character name refers to a man's genitals --- kind of strange thing for a man to focus on but considering that he calls his alliances Fiasco United just to have the initials FU says all you need to know about him. He most likely giggles at the mention of the planet Uranus.

Since this will be my last post in the forums let me add this ... to the fool who doesn't check his math a coin flipped the same side up the odds are in fact 51 49 as determined by a well know math professor from Stanford (I believe) so while I didn't explain the statement. To your other assertion on the math regarding Sirens ... the original post I made was probability. While you showed the math you failed to account for cats running over your keyboard, a phone call --- on grepo an incoming attack and other lifes headaches that would mess with the timing --- the truth is probability is not certainty ... if you think you have found a way to make a certain outcome occur with probability, please by all means create a math equation that shows with certainty a probable outcome then get Fiasco members to hoist you on their shoulders and march you to the residence of the King of Sweden and demand the Nobel Prize for Physics because you have solved one of the biggest problems in physics ... the causality issues between The Standard Model and Einstein's equation. Yep you are officially an idiot savant.

To those that think that a game is something where you win and can't do that gracefully and have to be insulting must be so pathetic in life that this is the only validation they have ... which is really sad. I would offer my congratulations on a winning outcome I refuse to do so because of the many poor winners you have.

If one thing I can say here, this is a game ... plain and simple. Most of the so called "smack talk" is just simply a means to mean insult people or bully by players who need some validation by being keyboard brave ... I suspect people like Mole Man would never at work, or any other social outing would lack of bravado ... hey maybe that is why he calls himself Mole Man a frighten creature that generally hides in real life social situations. ( See Mole Man names don't describe you as I'm sure you are much different in real life than what I just described you --- to be honest it is just as pathetic insult that you leveled at me) For me I can assure ever one I would say anything I would say here, right to your face.

Have a nice day folks

this is it folks, this is exactly what I mean when I say I am sorry for the players in bloods, because I know some of them have talent, they try, they learn, they get better. But it's people like timur who pick them up and drive them to the burn heap to be used as fuel. For the record, I was a nut and bolt salesmen right outta college, that's where the name comes from, not some sick perverted place it lives in your head.

But again folks, this is what I mean when I say I am sorry. Bloods does not learn from mistakes and correct them. Bloods do not replace leaders with better more capable ones. Bloods do not make strategic decisions that lead to a win. They waste people's time and money getting on a boat with holes in it from the beginning. You need to change, learn, adapt, and get better, that's life @TimurTheGoat , and I hope someday you do those things so that you can lead the people who follow you to what they deserve, a win.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
But again folks, this is what I mean when I say I am sorry. Bloods does not learn from mistakes and correct them. Bloods do not replace leaders with better more capable ones. Bloods do not make strategic decisions that lead to a win. They waste people's time and money getting on a boat with holes in it from the beginning. You need to change, learn, adapt, and get better, that's life @TimurTheGoat , and I hope someday you do those things so that you can lead the people who follow you to what they deserve, a win.

i have been saying for years that bloods need brand new leadership and to relieve current ones of command to do any better in future worlds... yet that will not happen so, just chill and get free wins over them in future worlds.

DeletedUser42769

i have been saying for years that bloods need brand new leadership and to relieve current ones of command to do any better in future worlds... yet that will not happen so, just chill and get free wins over them in future worlds.
I think you should step up and lead them in the next world

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos

Have a nice day folks
Nothing wrong with giggling at Uranus.

meng26

Phrourach
Wow --- a 30/30 split is not fair as it would divide up the tt for resources and would and favour Fans. It is also not fair in the sense we are ready for wonders and you are not.

We went for the terrible tt for resources which according to your logic favor Bloods.
We were indeed not ready for wonders and had to deal with very late adjustments due to the merge (and some crazy hissy fit people).

I love what teamwork and determination can achieve. Thank you for igniting that fire in us.

p.s. a 30/30 split for hall of fame > 0/60 the last time i checked my math.

DeletedUser54755

Ok lets review this

1) a bad faith offer on wonders - split would be 30/30 for DOA and Blood members to enter Hall of Fame splitting tt for resources giving Fans an advantage.
Yo how did that tt advantage go man? You telling me yall dropped with 120 people, turtled without fighting anyone and then STILL LOST. Now thats some funny ****

its so pitiful to see how most of you are taking seriously comments from players who 1- dont play this game and 2- hit vm and only join externals

the situation is this; let them cry like little babies about how bloods are "turtles" and only focus on WW, i guess the *** kicking we been giving them on a free plate and their inability to conquer a city from us gave them another brain damage and they probably lost their remaining live cells.

fans logic is very simple ;
>join a WW endgame server
>realise they have 0 chances of winning
>start crying and calling bloods turtles
>big brain

Just like this

When you are unable to conquer cities from active players, it gives you a false idea that we are turtling :D you literally only attack with some 10 LS attacks and gold LL nukes. When you falsely accuse others of turtling, make sure you yourself know what real attack is.

their opinions are literally trash, half of their **** team is already in vm and quitting, the other half gives 0 f... about them. they have a few players who attack here and there and they have others who just gold and attack with LL nukes because they have 0 skill or ability to attack
Just look at this

The truth is some fans players are stuck in the past, when 4 months ago they had the upper hand because every week bloods had at least 1 player going inactive out of nowhere and at beginning of war we had 2 frontline players ghosting. But the situation has clearly changed and apparantly some sad fans are blind to the reality. The difference is that bloods were able to keep their composure when we were at a big disadvantage and we managed to create a strong come back, while fans couldn't. Their players crumble under pressure. The moment we launch an OP on some of their players, the next day we see them hitting VM lol... (you know who you are).
Bloods got tested and passed, fans got put to the test and crumbled. The following weeks will be very exciting. Stay tuned :D

LOL nice pressure mate, still waiting on you to do anything. Didnt even make the wonders team in bloods JEEESUS you are useless

True Bloods > OA

are-you-sure-about-that.jpg

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
this is it folks, this is exactly what I mean when I say I am sorry for the players in bloods, because I know some of them have talent, they try, they learn, they get better. But it's people like timur who pick them up and drive them to the burn heap to be used as fuel. For the record, I was a nut and bolt salesmen right outta college, that's where the name comes from, not some sick perverted place it lives in your head.

Nutz its absolutely spot on here and you should take this on board in the near future especially when you can give but cannot take. This game has a steep learning curve in both game-play and personality. I quite frankly think the diplomatic side of things needs to be worked on; on your end because well, you screwed us (Disciples) over. Noy only that, but then some of you went about in-boxing me telling me how dreadful and poor my team is when in fact, I done nothing but been nice to Bloods as a whole. You go on about Nutz and his in game user name, yet when I make a joke about mushroom picking you blow it out of proportion saying I'm potentially ruining your real life reputation. Trust me, if an employee was to employ you based on the Grepolis forums it wouldn't be down to my comment not getting you the job. If you want people to be nice, then be nice and if you don't like something block them and don't open their comments it's as simple as that.

Same applies to the actually game, if you want to have friends in the future worlds show some respect, regardless if they're your enemy or not. Don't sabotage a deal that's been made since day one, especially after I shown it to you/your leadership in black and white. "We had no idea" isn't an excuse, Anes was made your diplomat it isn't my problem, you made your bed when you made him your diplomat. Anyhow, I don't know why I bother because you probably won't listen to anything me or Nutz say but try and see it from my point of view and understand this, even though I'm not a fan of a couple faces in Fiasco I would rather side with them as a whole in future servers because they give me no reason not to if I put my personal feelings to one side. Fiasco and Bloods have history but so do DoA and Bloods now, I don't agree with some comments they make towards Blood players but well, I can understand their frustration considering the treatment my people received. This game is about team play, sometimes you have to step outside the box and show some respect like I have when the council decided to team up with "Lethal Bacon" which is how my brain seen it out first. Put your feelings to one side, think about the bigger picture. PS @Lethal-Bacon you're alright.

You gave me a reason not to trust your team in the future and that is an angle you could work on in the future times @TimurTheGoat. So did the ones who insulted my team saying how weak and terrible we are and that we backed "a weaker side." Well, the weaklings and the terrible DoA are in the drivers seat at the moment so rethink stuff for the future worlds, and work on your diplomatic skills. I will shut up now and I wish you all the best in both game and real life. Stay safe.

PS if you're wrong about something it's okay to admit it, one lesson I learnt is that @D.Dall is always right:D

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Trust me, if an employee was to employ you based on the Grepolis forums it wouldn't be down to my comment not getting you the job. If you want people to be nice, then be nice and if you don't like something block them and don't open their comments it's as simple as that.

Honestly this game and interactions/people are so toxic that it doesnt really reflect who and how a certain person acts in RL or does their RL job, i wouldnt give a single f what someone does in online forums as long as he/she/it does their job at the end of the day.
People and companies became so freaking soft its becoming annoying, one of the reasons im opening my own company so i can do my own thing and not care what the "public opinion" or investors dictate.

This game is about team play, sometimes you have to step outside the box and show some respect like I have when the council decided to team up with "Lethal Bacon" which is how my brain seen it out first. Put your feelings to one side, think about the bigger picture. PS @Lethal-Bacon you're alright.

A lot of people have second thoughts when it comes to working with me directly or the teams lead by me, but when you do it once, you quickly realize most of the things said is just clout and nonsense, it aint bad at all ;)
I would not have any problems with playing with a mixture of Fans/Ares if i return to the game and it comes to that :)

PS if you're wrong about something it's okay to admit it, one lesson I learnt is that @D.Dall is always right:D

PS Dall has big O.O

mats25

Phrourach
seems me and Karl saw this ship is sinking chause egos and old fassion style...careless about the members who works hard, but not got nothing back...at least i can tell i jumped first time in my grpo history and did not maked bad desission...meny good friends left behind ...some was with half way to get rid of this ... still retalked to stay...
but we cant tell bloods did good work...there are allways somebody will be 2 plaze...
did not waited to build ww buildings with enemye and good target guyes...but what to do if not political side...lol...anyway i see there no still a bigger blooding out there...

Last edited:

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Feels like a GIF is in order here. I'm too lazy.

1. MAKE MRA

2. BLAME ENEMY FOR WINNING 5 WITH MRA (instead of two merged teams who'd fought well and came together with brilliant coordination)

3. MAKE BIGGER MRA

lol... can't call things MRA when you put a call out to the entire server to help you build ww and disrupt ours... and then again to help you win the 7

A better storyline would be...1. Fair play 2. Fair play 3. Fair play .... and those who work hardest together will win