Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Feels like a GIF is in order here. I'm too lazy.

1. MAKE MRA

2. BLAME ENEMY FOR WINNING 5 WITH MRA (instead of two merged teams who'd fought well and came together with brilliant coordination)

3. MAKE BIGGER MRA

lol... can't call things MRA when you put a call out to the entire server to help you build ww and disrupt ours... and then again to help you win the 7

A better storyline would be...1. Fair play 2. Fair play 3. Fair play .... and those who work hardest together will win

timur be like "we did play fair until you guys went and stabbed us in the back"

DeletedUser44588

damn reading all the crap here is like days of our lives one team got the 4 ww then a fifth when it was close all the way if you canyt be humble when you win stop playing the game and go play on a highway its a game for gods sake i know players from both sides some are good! some well take a credit card of them and they have no idea what to do

DeletedUser54755

damn reading all the crap here is like days of our lives one team got the 4 ww then a fifth when it was close all the way if you canyt be humble when you win stop playing the game and go play on a highway its a game for gods sake i know players from both sides some are good! some well take a credit card of them and they have no idea what to do
Agreed take the credit card away from players like Dave and i dont know if he is any effective!

Also both teams have been talking **** during alot off the server, there is some bad blood here which means that its natural for some shittalking to occur when we smoked you on wonders. You can say it wasnt close, but we had a solid lead from level 6 and onwards and were able to beat you to one off your 3 wonders.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
@morgo64 my post was in response to hearing accusations of us "only getting 4 because of being an mra" while also seeing messages fly about how Bloods has been asking every single breathing body on the server to join them... both before and after the 4-race. No bad blood here, just asking for people to stop claiming it was some poor play, and rather, just a better use of the players we lined up on our side. Remember, Bloods was angry that DOA wouldn't be their servant dog-- in addition to all their other allies-- to feed them the four and instead chose to team with us on equal footing. How cute would that server-wide coalition have been?

On one thing you said, I disagree. The race wasn't close at all, which is what has some of us still scratching our heads. We were so far in front at the end that if we'd known how that would go, we'd have gone for a 6th or even 7... but we expected it to be much closer because Bloods prepped all server for this, and "had the WW experts on their side". Something either went wrong on the Bloods leadership/planning side, or in the player execution, or both. We stopped boosting 2-3 days before our last three wonders dropped and had little left to do, which should never happen in a close race. It was puzzling and we kept thinking you'd come back and surprise us... which never happened. We were expecting a much tighter race. As two fighting teams who came together that were ill equipped for wonder prep, with fewer leaders and players with wonders experience, and a few rogue players who flipped Bloods core cities in 44 and 55 a couple weeks before wonders... Bloods was by far the frontrunner here and it was Bloods' to lose.

Maybe it was how in multiple rounds, 3-4 wonders seemed to drop the same time for Bloods to fill... or maybe something else. But it was shockingly not close at all in the finish. Intellectually, I'd love to rehash a play by play to see why-- it still doesn't make sense to me unless it comes down to activity levels... maybe someday after the 7 are decided we can have that discussion.

City counts with your allies vs ours were roughly even-- now are tipped even more in your favor. It will be interesting to see what the coming days bring. Oh, and you can't gold WWs... only hard work gets those things built.

DeletedUser44588

@morgo64 my post was in response to hearing accusations of us "only getting 4 because of being an mra" while also seeing messages fly about how Bloods has been asking every single breathing body on the server to join them... both before and after the 4-race. No bad blood here, just asking for people to stop claiming it was some poor play, and rather, just a better use of the players we lined up on our side. Remember, Bloods was angry that DOA wouldn't be their servant dog-- in addition to all their other allies-- to feed them the four and instead chose to team with us on equal footing. How cute would that server-wide coalition have been?

On one thing you said, I disagree. The race wasn't close at all, which is what has some of us still scratching our heads. We were so far in front at the end that if we'd known how that would go, we'd have gone for a 6th or even 7... but we expected it to be much closer because Bloods prepped all server for this, and "had the WW experts on their side". Something either went wrong on the Bloods leadership/planning side, or in the player execution, or both. We stopped boosting 2-3 days before our last three wonders dropped and had little left to do, which should never happen in a close race. It was puzzling and we kept thinking you'd come back and surprise us... which never happened. We were expecting a much tighter race. As two fighting teams who came together that were ill equipped for wonder prep, with fewer leaders and players with wonders experience, and a few rogue players who flipped Bloods core cities in 44 and 55 a couple weeks before wonders... Bloods was by far the frontrunner here and it was Bloods' to lose.

Maybe it was how in multiple rounds, 3-4 wonders seemed to drop the same time for Bloods to fill... or maybe something else. But it was shockingly not close at all in the finish. Intellectually, I'd love to rehash a play by play to see why-- it still doesn't make sense to me unless it comes down to activity levels... maybe someday after the 7 are decided we can have that discussion.

City counts with your allies vs ours were roughly even-- now are tipped even more in your favor. It will be interesting to see what the coming days bring. Oh, and you can't gold WWs... only hard work gets those things built.
dont get me wrong never said anything about golding wonders my say on credit cards had nothing at all for wonders just on players who need it to play when they know they cant hold a stick to playing without the gold

Thecrosswhite

Hekatontarch
dont get me wrong never said anything about golding wonders my say on credit cards had nothing at all for wonders just on players who need it to play when they know they cant hold a stick to playing without the gold

Didn't gold a single nuke the whole server and I'm 4th attacker. You just suck man.
+ Dave and leblob have probably spent more gold that the rest of the server and the other servers united kek

Ryann16

Strategos
lmao trying to talk trash to morgo...

Trust me, if this man wanted to play, hell even spend, he would. Can't really say a person sucks just because they dont want to put in the effort to play a dying game.

DeletedUser44588

Morgo leave the darkside!!! Come join us on the golden empire!!
hey mate been a while how you doing champ
well some people seem to read me all wrong shame i work 18 our days these days if they want to bad mouth me or trash talk me wish they had the guts to come see me face to face lol
once this server is done as ive said all along ill be gone for a long break 10 years is way too long to play this and if they cared to look they would see my att rating is way better than 80% of this server and with only a quarter of the cities most have here maybe they should watch and learn hahaha you know me mole man all too well

DeletedUser44588

Didn't gold a single nuke the whole server and I'm 4th attacker. You just suck man.
+ Dave and leblob have probably spent more gold that the rest of the server and the other servers united kek
really so mate how are your knees latley bit sore i gather

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

Trust me, if this man wanted to play, hell even spend, he would. Can't really say a person sucks just because they dont want to put in the effort to play a dying game.

this is actually true and half the reason i dont wanna play this trash game lol

however as @Thecrosswhite said you dont need gold to be ranked pretty high, you just need to ignore social life and have easy job from home to spend a lot of time in game playing...

really so mate how are your knees latley bit sore i gather

working 18 hr shifts thats how your girl feels without you there :(

DeletedUser54755

hey mate been a while how you doing champ
well some people seem to read me all wrong shame i work 18 our days these days if they want to bad mouth me or trash talk me wish they had the guts to come see me face to face lol
once this server is done as ive said all along ill be gone for a long break 10 years is way too long to play this and if they cared to look they would see my att rating is way better than 80% of this server and with only a quarter of the cities most have here maybe they should watch and learn hahaha you know me mole man all too well
This is tragic to read, you wish we would say it to your face? What sort off wanna be tough guy are you jeees.
511k Abo Craaaazy man! Please teach us how to get extraordinarly average stats!

What a horrible take. Ayo trust me if i wanted to i could solo everyone everywhere. Source: Trust me bro.

Doesnt take a rocket scientist to see how average homeboy is

Zarun-

Strategos
Any quick summaries of latest action for us outsiders wondering what's up with the WW world in a deadlock? :)