Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Trist3

Chiliarch
Summary: not much happening right now except a couple jabs back and forth, couple of cities have been taken but it's basically on internals from both sides. Both teams seem in a state of rebuild post wonders and cleanup of internals, although sparks are in the air so expect fireworks in the coming days.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
4/7 was boring… fighting for the crowns… This is what Ares enjoys ;)

The 4/7 race was like being a kid and your mom telling you to go clean up your room before being allowed to go out and play… well the beds made and now its time to get dirty !!!

muhvi

Phrourach
4/7 was boring… fighting for the crowns… This is what Ares enjoys ;)

The 4/7 race was like being a kid and your mom telling you to go clean up your room before being allowed to go out and play… well the beds made and now its time to get dirty !!!

Of course it gets boring if you choose the way to end that world as you did. But you got to listen what your mommy says. ;)

Last edited:

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Of course it gets boring if you choose the way to end that world as you did. But you got to listen what your mommy says. ;)
lol which is beat bloods at what they do?? weak jab when you look at what what went down...

Bloods looked at the world as their playthings, and they had the win in the bag from day one - and treated everyone else as subpar with slimy diplo - while also trying to get everyone in their pocket.. the only exception being Only Fans as we wanted to fight them..

They wanted everyone to work FOR THEM.. to GET THEM the win... while doing no fighting themselves and just turtling up and prepping to do ONE thing this whole world ( Which they still from what I hear didn't even loggin half the time to do res fills and herc genning ) - so for a team that used everyone around them as meat shields and throw away tools to allow them to sit back and prep for one thing, and yet failed to show up and do it properly ... I find that to be hilarious..

On top of it, OF and DOA merged together to even out the numbers, when you consider everyone who works for bloods, all THEIR branches and allies has an about equal count for OnlyAres and Co. has... funny thing though?? THE BOW TIE LIVES ON!!!!!

Explanation ??? TT's for res fills.... you guys were centralized and had way easier fill times and ability to get refills and ship forward to wonders with branches included... the difference??? OA and co did it better, so to quote you on the "If you choose the way to end the world as you did" is super ironic considering we only did what bloods do, just more honestly, considering OF and DOA split the seats evenly and fairly, and evened out the city count between OA vs Bloods - and showed up more actively to win the race with worst travel times.

To follow up after that - the 7/7 is what we do best , fight ... so we "chose" to win, and did ...

Thecrosswhite

Hekatontarch
The situation was like this: three alliances for the win, two who had a great chance to win (bloods, fans), and one who had 0 chance to win alone (Ares) because too small. We were 100% sure you guys would try to work with them, that's why we bring them a win-win offer with respect (you basically tried the same move, difference? Your offer sucked); at the end we're really glad to share the victory with them.

Tbh I'm not really surprised, when I see what Timur can say about probabilities, he must was a beast in game theory in university kek.

muhvi

Phrourach
lol which is beat bloods at what they do?? weak jab when you look at what what went down...

Bloods looked at the world as their playthings, and they had the win in the bag from day one - and treated everyone else as subpar with slimy diplo - while also trying to get everyone in their pocket.. the only exception being Only Fans as we wanted to fight them..

They wanted everyone to work FOR THEM.. to GET THEM the win... while doing no fighting themselves and just turtling up and prepping to do ONE thing this whole world ( Which they still from what I hear didn't even loggin half the time to do res fills and herc genning ) - so for a team that used everyone around them as meat shields and throw away tools to allow them to sit back and prep for one thing, and yet failed to show up and do it properly ... I find that to be hilarious..

On top of it, OF and DOA merged together to even out the numbers, when you consider everyone who works for bloods, all THEIR branches and allies has an about equal count for OnlyAres and Co. has... funny thing though?? THE BOW TIE LIVES ON!!!!!

Explanation ??? TT's for res fills.... you guys were centralized and had way easier fill times and ability to get refills and ship forward to wonders with branches included... the difference??? OA and co did it better, so to quote you on the "If you choose the way to end the world as you did" is super ironic considering we only did what bloods do, just more honestly, considering OF and DOA split the seats evenly and fairly, and evened out the city count between OA vs Bloods - and showed up more actively to win the race with worst travel times.

To follow up after that - the 7/7 is what we do best , fight ... so we "chose" to win, and did ...

It's all good. You did what you had to do to win this world. I don't complain. It's just weird how you and your "yes men" of whom some don't even play here had to trash talk yourselves into beliving that the merge had something to do with bloods betraying doa. There are serveral pages in this thread about that garbage. Silly if you ask me. I guess it all comes down to who is friends with who. Or who offers the better deal. That's it.
Your mother Evil MeIinoe did a good job I guess. You cleaned up your rooms and made your beds. Now its time to.. get dirty?

Last edited:

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
It's all good. You did what you had to do to win this world. I don't complain. It's just weird how you and your "yes men" of whom some don't even play here had to trash talk yourselves into beliving that the merge had something to do with bloods betraying doa. There are serveral pages in this thread about that garbage. Silly if you ask me. I guess it all comes down to who is friends with who. Or who offers the better deal. That's it.
Your mother Evil MeIinoe did a good job I guess. You cleaned up your rooms and made your beds. Now its time to.. get dirty?

I'm afraid they're not allowed to get dirty, you see here everyone is equal here in Ares and my children play nicely. They split the rewards 50/50 without talking down on those who came from DoA. :)

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
He isnt wrong about many of you in this game especially those that have played a lot of worlds non stop for years. Its not a good way to spend your life even i myself say i will Quit i wont play anymore but then i always return... then again i leave halfway through a world or have on a few so not the same as a lot.

There are people that come back to the game after a while only to act like bullies targeting small players especially :/ kind of wrong if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
He isnt wrong about many of you in this game especially those that have played a lot of worlds non stop for years. Its not a good way to spend your life even i myself say i will Quit i wont play anymore but then i always return... then again i leave halfway through a world or have on a few so not the same as a lot.

There are people that come back to the game after a while only to act like bullies targeting small players especially :/ kind of wrong if you ask me.

Can you please quit already then?

pyropirate

Chiliarch

bruh you aint even playing here war angel