Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Come on guys! All i was saying was its ok to sometimes take a break and do some reading or focus on something outside of a game dont understand why you are all getting uppset :/

I would be willing to give you some advice about where to download books from for free Pdf format just message me would be happy i think the site i use to get them still works...

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Come on guys! All i was saying was its ok to sometimes take a break and do some reading or focus on something outside of a game dont understand why you are all getting uppset :/

I would be willing to give you some advice about where to download books from for free Pdf format just message me would be happy i think the site i use to get them still works...

this is why, you act like this is ALL these people do. Like people don't read a book like, are you kidding me? " I can show you where to get a book online" like dude we know how, we read. You insult people beyond this game, you're like all the others, you call us bullies, when in reality, YOU are the bully

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
this is why, you act like this is ALL these people do. Like people don't read a book like, are you kidding me? " I can show you where to get a book online" like dude we know how, we read. You insult people beyond this game, you're like all the others, you call us bullies, when in reality, YOU are the bully

Im not really trying to sound sound arrogant or something i didnt even realize its how was going out :( was just trying to offer advice. I think it was a honest missunderstanding definetelly not a Bully i love everyone in this game. @Evil MeIinoe the most though ;):)

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
Bloods literal trash get wrecked scrubs @Ruthie2 @TimurTheGoat

I see Sloth your still a mamas boy .. grow the fucj up dude it is just a fucking game and not life and death. You wrote me on the last server 6 maybe seven 7 times on the last ww server crowing about your win ... that my friend is the true definition of a loser.

Also to the rest of you glad to see it took 4 of the top 5 alliances to beat Bloods ... just tells me on your own you stood no chance. You did win by doing that and I can't take it away from you however if you didn't we would crushed you. So start acting like good winners if that is possible however I'm afraid these days in Grepo it isn't ... to many children like Sloth that will never grow up

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
Feels like a GIF is in order here. I'm too lazy.

1. MAKE MRA

2. BLAME ENEMY FOR WINNING 5 WITH MRA (instead of two merged teams who'd fought well and came together with brilliant coordination)

3. MAKE BIGGER MRA

lol... can't call things MRA when you put a call out to the entire server to help you build ww and disrupt ours... and then again to help you win the 7

A better storyline would be...1. Fair play 2. Fair play 3. Fair play .... and those who work hardest together will win

You are without a doubt the biggest jackass I have ever met in this game. You joined this so called MRA and if we are then Fans and DOA are much the same. In fact I would say Bloods have more players from multiple servers in it than you guys. Also we didn't call the entire server to join forces .. you did. We actually discussed this with no one until Evil approached us. Evil's so call deal to us was a drop dead deal by Evil so she could save face the deal fans was already made a month before, care to see the messages some DOA members sent me. The real truth on your own Fans could not win and neither could DOA on their own ... especially DOA. So ramble on with your bullshit, pat yourself on the back for actually a hollow win and say what great guys you are. You can call us what but we have to use the tools the game gave us to compete, just as you do with the very same rules.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
You are without a doubt the biggest jackass I have ever met in this game. You joined this so called MRA and if we are then Fans and DOA are much the same. In fact I would say Bloods have more players from multiple servers in it than you guys. Also we didn't call the entire server to join forces .. you did. We actually discussed this with no one until Evil approached us. Evil's so call deal to us was a drop dead deal by Evil so she could save face the deal fans was already made a month before, care to see the messages some DOA members sent me. The real truth on your own Fans could not win and neither could DOA on their own ... especially DOA. So ramble on with your bullshit, pat yourself on the back for actually a hollow win and say what great guys you are. You can call us what but we have to use the tools the game gave us to compete, just as you do with the very same rules.
I think you lost

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach

How bout you take a few more cities on the front line? There are more and more each day. Heck, maybe I'll even give you one if you ask nicely... and yes, I preferred to join a knockabout pieced together team than play with Bloods, and it's been loads more fun. I'm not sure why that's a blow to them or me. As you state, you've been together many servers. Seems it's not a ding on OA that strangers came together to play a more fluid game than you're capable of.

I like many players in Bloods... I do not agree with the way leadership is handled. I don't find it fun, and I don't think it's a winning strategy. I spoke with my feet, and did it properly. I didn't speak ill of anyone or anything, but I do tell it as I see it. So instead of calling me names, how about you step up to the fight?

meng26

Phrourach
You are without a doubt the biggest jackass I have ever met in this game.

What's with the ad hominem attack?

The real truth on your own Fans could not win and neither could DOA on their own ... especially DOA. So ramble on with your bullshit, pat yourself on the back for actually a hollow win and say what great guys you are.

Yeah, that's why a merger was negotiated. I thought that was a better decision than to just roll over.
You thought you could win on your own and you decided accordingly.

You can call us what but we have to use the tools the game gave us to compete, just as you do with the very same rules.

The rules of the game allow for a merger. Diplomacy is a tool of the game. Maybe learn to use it better next time. Actually nope, you did great. Never change.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
get out of here you muppet and keep flippin your coins. What happened to never posting on the externals again.

also i am mildly offended with ooc being referred to as the biggest jackass. did we all just forget about Fiasco's lineup???

Trist3

Chiliarch
Didn't @TimurTheGoat say he'd never be back on external? that didn't last long.

Also there's a reason the 3 (not 4) of the top 5 teams beat bloods, it's because they originally were lower but unlike bloods and their wings (and partners or conglomerate, i don't know what to call it at this point), we take cities and grow, while you just shrivel and fall dead off the rankings :)

Last edited:

Trist3

Chiliarch

Mad cos Bad? You lost on diplo, you lost on the endgame you prepare months for, now you need excuses. Just admit your team is getting their pretty little *** cheeks clapped real hard and you don't like it. Dude be more like dave, at least he's enjoying the time he has and being chill about it rather then whining on external every few days because things don't go your way.

DeletedUser54755

Loooool Cry is free Timur, maybe learn the game instead off trying to externalize blame. We get it, its rough gettin your 20th second place in a row.
Noone in the top three could have won the world (OF; Bloods, DoA) a merge had to happen or it would have been a split that wouldnt have ended. Lets not forget how **** you guys were at filling wonders which in theory should have been your biggest strength. Dont try to spout things when your allaince is filled to the brim with simmers that do nothing but build dlu and turtle up. You have at best one fighter (like) who has barely played here. Grow up little man start owning your mistakes instead off blaming everyone else

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
It becomes a drop dead deal when you offer us nothing regarding the hall of fame seats. Hammerhead told us straight, we'll split the reward 50/50 and he stuck to it.
Why would we accept a Bloods offer? It's like going to Tescos, buying an item on offer but saying "that's okay, I'll pay the full price instead."

As I mentioned, you only offered us a crown rotation which with respect, isn't enough. Your players undermined us instead of trying to make a fair deal. They said how terrible we are instead of offering us a fair and square deal. Keep in mind, we DoA were the smallest team on this server excluding Black Dawn and we had around 4-5 players in the top ten when it came to fighting. So say what you like I'm really not fussed about your opinion considering I told you time and time again, you betrayed our deal no us.

You say we couldn't win on our own and all that, I guess you'll never know. You may think your simming tactic and your team would have won if things turned out differently and that's fine. But keep in mind, D.Dall and Trist3 have a lot of experience under their belt regarding WW so again, your arrogance shows in regards to your felow competitors completely dismissing their ability play the server.

You lost, get over it and don't worry you won't need to deal with me or my team diplomacy on future servers, because we'll just mark you red to avoid any conflicts such as this. Work on your diplomacy, and on your level of arrogance because things stick on this game.

Good luck in the future, and don't moan when you're outnumbered in future worlds because I'd happily drop with Fiasco and my team just to ruin your wonder :)

I do not agree with a lot of things Fiasco people say, to this day but then again, I can relate to their situation and understand them completely.

True Bloods, more like True Lies.
Enjoy galloping in the forest Felicia.