Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Zarun-

Strategos
A lot of players are like that :) Part of what makes the game fun. These days someone logging in at least 4-6 hrs per day and being active when attacking or defending is enough for me.

mats25

Phrourach
Some of us joined you too. Actually our allies joined you too. :D That's why you got the upper hand in O55 in the first place. And by the way, bloods weren't at war with you when we joined. It's a compleate different scenario. A little hard for you to understand, I get it. What to do? You broke the deal, merged with fans, end of story. Those were your decisions. Don't blame it on others. No one really cares, only a bunch of fans cry about it every second post for some reason.
I merged as well..
but not for the will to leave bloods all in 45(damn it taked time to give cityes and found mostly new ones).but problem was mostly from inside alliance...all worked well, but the will to help in front and support the working ants....wasnt there...it does not seem like issue for leadership.
There wasnt not olny me ,who liked to move ahead/55 ,there was other names as well and meny was on same line as me(dont say names,i respect them as meny in bloods).
This World was played wrong and thats it.
PS:i never thinked i play with my bigest opponents but the spirit of grepoils taked me there.sometime need to swallow pirde and principles.To me all was good here.

salute to all and no need to use bad words.

Last edited:

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Hi, I'm a noob at this game and I can't understand what is happening. We were attacking and now the attacks won't work and I get this message. I asked the enemy what the problem is and they just said they think it's funny that I can't attack because this player is a great guy like Timur. Is it honorable for Bloods to act this way?

Is it as honorable as breaking naps with no warning?

This game is so confusing.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-16-at-1-35-42-PM.png[\img]

Thecrosswhite

Hekatontarch
Hi, I'm a noob at this game and I can't understand what is happening. We were attacking and now the attacks won't work and I get this message. I asked the enemy what the problem is and they just said they think it's funny that I can't attack because this player is a great guy like Timur. Is it honorable for Bloods to act this way?

Is it as honorable as breaking naps with no warning?

This game is so confusing.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-16-at-1-35-42-PM.png[\img]

It's fake news, he's losing cities (but just a few)

few.png

Trist3

Chiliarch
Kinda weird Bloods suddenly have nothing to say. Yo @TimurTheGoat @Ruthie2 @Mixalidis Any of you care to comment on how one of your players seems to be able to get banned twice in 12 hours? what about the part where you all talk o much **** but lose cities on the daily like it's armageddon?

A little bit of shame I think. As usual, bloods all talk no walk.

Trist3

Chiliarch
You know nothing about it.
That is our new defense strategy, get a ban until revolts are over.
Play smart ;)

you know it's a shame you're surrounded by incompetence, you might be able to do quite well for yourself if your teammates were half as good/could give half as much **** as you did. How's you're back doing btw?