Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

muhvi

Phrourach
Sadly, this comment speaks a lot to your character. Gloating over someone being hacked when it's happened to multiple people in multiple worlds today... might as well be you doing it. Enjoy it, if this is what it takes for you to get a little something in this world.

Don't be silly. About me? Look at what you guys are writing in here among yourselves. :)
Don't attach names to this topic when you are talking about it. If it happens in multiple worlds then there is a broader problem.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Don't be silly. About me? Look at what you guys are writing in here among yourselves. :)
Don't attach names to this topic when you are talking about it. If it happens in multiple worlds then there is a broader problem.
The problem is people clicking on a discord link that led to hacking of their accounts-- from a chat designed to allow people here to talk to each other. Taking advantage of what that "gives" you in this world is one thing, but to gloat about it when it impacted a guy who is actually really nice and defends a lot of people others bash, is poor form. No two ways about it.

muhvi

Phrourach
The problem is people clicking on a discord link that led to hacking of their accounts-- from a chat designed to allow people here to talk to each other. Taking advantage of what that "gives" you in this world is one thing, but to gloat about it when it impacted a guy who is actually really nice and defends a lot of people others bash, is poor form. No two ways about it.

Look, you took that topic into the externals and started pointing fingers. I answered in the same way as you talk trash here all the time. Don't lecture me here. You are in no position to do so. If you knew already what was going on then why take it in the externals in such a way?

Last edited:

DeletedUser53657

;) I always believed Bloods can break Fans wonders.
I never thought we could break 4 at a time but yeah, it is crazy but we did it.
Lets go Bloods!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mole man 420

Phrourach
So the dust is settled and the real reasoning has come out.

With recent obliteration taking place in bloods home core nd losing ground near their wonders we felt their morale dropping and the fights where getting less enthusiastic.

So, we decided, give them a handicap, 6/7 lead. I mean its just bloods, well take em back when were done playing with our food :)

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
to @likee03 and @muhvi --there's a huge difference between trash talking when you are working hard playing the game fairly within its rules, and when you support cheating or scummy tactics and even celebrate them. Not to mention that you are both players that Ango defended in chats as late as last week.

Before now I'd have played with either of you-- now, no way. I know there are some players in Bloods who feel similarly and hate the idea of gaining due to a hack or cheat-- but there are also those like you, and it is what it is. Celebrate Ango's misfortune if you must...I guess you don't have much else lol.

And as has been said above, it will make it just that much sweeter to keep smashing... I can see the memes now :p

DeletedUser55100

Its called an opinion or is that just reserved for the little clique like yourself that think they own this game, you will be at least 8/9 players down within the next week because players are fed up with being used by the likes of you to fuel your retarded little discord beefs that occupy your life,

Hurting....? no i'm just laughing at how you've managed to self destruct. As i said you are both as bad as each other - has become a similar story in so many worlds . You have basically let your "team" down because the only thing that really matters to you guys is egos on world chat.

3 or 4 maybe team/wings who have grafted to get you into a position only for your arrogance to self destruct. "Oh well never mind lets all do it again chaps" - Hey good luck with that one best get the motivational messages out i guess lol.

DeletedUser55100

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh did the nasty man say something that upset you :mad:

lets get it deleted - sums you guys up

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Its called an opinion or is that just reserved for the little clique like yourself that think they own this game, you will be at least 8/9 players down within the next week because players are fed up with being used by the likes of you to fuel your retarded little discord beefs that occupy your life,

Hurting....? no i'm just laughing at how you've managed to self destruct. As i said you are both as bad as each other - has become a similar story in so many worlds . You have basically let your "team" down because the only thing that really matters to you guys is egos on world chat.

3 or 4 maybe team/wings who have grafted to get you into a position only for your arrogance to self destruct. "Oh well never mind lets all do it again chaps" - Hey good luck with that one best get the motivational messages out i guess lol.
who self destructed?? are you watching a different game and commenting here about it?? This guy...

DeletedUser55100

Mole Man you are beginning to sound like Basil Fawlty lol love those old brit comedies.

Trist3

Chiliarch

what the hell are you even going on about xD, I'm sure you have an opinion it just seems so random and out of context no one can figure you out dude, you come out on external saying some random angry **** and then keep saying random angry **** it's just confusing.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh did the nasty man say something that upset you :mad:

lets get it deleted - sums you guys up

Ahhhhhh losing a war? let's get a guy hacked and laugh about it - sums you up

TBH that's giving you too much credit, I don't think you've been watching.
yo @Trist3 you got this week's warscore?

gotta say, at least the externals are hopping again :)

DeletedUser53657

Stats speak itself, Bloods have 2 wonders Fans have 1.
I've said it before and i'll say it again Bloods > Fans.

We coming for that 7/7 just need Mole to ghost this time
;)