Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

muhvi

Phrourach
what is this shitty reply lol? we merged what was rank 2 and 3 when it happened, in response you created a coalition with every other major team on the server. Yes, now we have 3 of the top 4 teams because we've been crapping on you so hard your 2 other wings have been depleated into the main to keep it afloat.

Hey, I'm gonna do a muhvi: You already Coad 4 of the top 7 teams, how easy do you want it? Oh wait no because TB 2 is now down to rank 8 hahaha.

Also Also Also bloods: Let's justify why we act like doushbags despite claiming honor and sportsmanship with some random irrelevant point.

Don't ever do a muhvi again. You suck at it. I would never take the path that you lot have taken in this world. All you did was taking a certain win and started to downgrade your opponent.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Muvhi - please keep to your principles and stick with bloods their one and the same: we the rest of grep community appreciate you guys… a favorite punching bag that continuously reminds us why we enjoy hitting it

muhvi

Phrourach
Muvhi - please keep to your principles and stick with bloods their one and the same: we the rest of grep community appreciate you guys… a favorite punching bag that continuously reminds us why we enjoy hitting it

I'm talking behalf of myself too homie. Take me as an observer.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
As I stated: your principles are one and the same as bloods. And it reminds us all why we love to hate them.. and the more you speak the more you lump yourself right in with the lot

muhvi

Phrourach
As I stated: your principles are one and the same as bloods. And it reminds us all why we love to hate them.. and the more you speak the more you lump yourself right in with the lot
Is it because you consider the externals your playing ground? You can say whatever you want and others get bashed fot their opinions?

Trist3

Chiliarch
In your defence @muhvi we'd have noone to talk to consistently on external if it weren't for you, so sure we disagree on basically everything but thanks for participating I guess?

Trist3

Chiliarch
Hey @likee03 I have a master plan, don't tell anyone. You persuade Ruthie to let you on the WW islands since you're the best fighter and that way they will be safer then with half the simmer on there, then you drop them all for us, we build them, and drop you an invite. BOOM

You win, we win, sounds like a great idea to me now :cool:

luckydream

Lochagos
Meanwhile if you look at the situation all 3 alliances were at shortly before the WW era:

3 Months before WW:
Bloods is the first team on Elis to grow to 3 branches.

1 Month before the WW start, pre-merge stage of OA:
- Bloods have 3 branches of players, 1 War Front
- DOA has around 60-70 players, 1 War Front
- OF has 3 branches of players, 3 War Fronts, filled with inactives due to increased pressure from All sides.

All Fair and Square game. WW era would be fun and difficult for everyone as we have very equal circumstances for all 3 alliances. Especially if/after DOA accepts Bloods offer on making OPs against OF specific players attacking them same time, all the talks about collaborating on building different WWs (and passing them to Bloods later on). Sounds tough.

If you look at that 3 front war OF had and count the participants (not accounting that Both DOA and SK had little bit more players than 1 branch)
1 DOA + 3 TB + 1 SK against 3 OF
5 vs 3
(6 vs 3 if you do count those extra few players of DOA and SK)

Yes, just Built different never seeking easy ways and all up for Even Battles and no certain wins for others.

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
hmmm let's reword this a bit

"successfully merged with DOA as equals when they chose to turn down Bloods' offer to be their footservant"-- a merge which would have given Bloods and their allies (don't forget Toons, folks)... and SK too... a vast majority of the cities on the server and a landslide easy go of it instead of an equal city count on both sides. Counting the size comparison now doesn't count, as your players have been bleeding for weeks, while ours have held mostly steady. You can't bash us for attempting the exact same diplo you did, and doing it better-- then saying it's poor play. Well, you can try I guess.

But we've been through that before. How bout we get a gold count-- @Spartan AD vs JoshJess? Pretty sure she's spending double what he's spending golding that wall up every few minutes. Gold goes both ways kiddos... filthy golders are everywhere.

We get told to "speak with our gameplay" about how we feel about your attempts to ignore our ask to discuss some sort of remedy to this hack on this server if Inno doesn't fix it. A hack that Baudin has now publicly confirmed in the other thread-- so you can stop telling yourselves it didn't happen. We disagree with players who do not have the backbone to stand up against this type of hacking altering servers in this way. I come out here and say that it speaks to each player's core integrity if they think they should benefit from a crime. (That's probably wasted energy, except for those not playing here, who are watching to see how we each act.)

Spartan speaks better with pixel soldiers. If you look at his history, he wasn't even really playing until watching this unfold. Maybe JoshJess can open a ticket attributing her need to purchase more gold to people who are angry about the injustice that's been done :) Maybe all Bloods who gold walls should submit similar tickets to fix this injustice... because more is coming.
???????? Spartan is a FTP player? what r u on about, him spending money pshhh

luckydream

Lochagos
Part 2

Start of the server when Certain player being a part of 122 players fighting 54 players, not to mention the support that was coming from 2 more alliances (too far to join the fight directly) to those 122 players, which shows How some players likes the war going.
2021-09-21-18-07-54.png

Middle Game:
Regretfully no screenshots of the stats at that time, still it is 6 Alliances (doesn’t matter the presence of shared forums or pacts) vs 3 OF alliances

Taking a look at the forces disposition right now, keeping in mind that TB 3 just recently got dismantled.
2021-09-21-18-08-52.png

Muhvi, how much more easier do you want it to become ? Seems like 1 vs 1 is unusual conditions for you, that the numbers advantage is lost.
1 vs 1 - the new record with the biggest COA ever created is established on Elis, keek. Stay strong, those numbers are mortifying.

About downgrading the opponent, might be one of the reason is because of the Bloods Attitude - finding justifications for anything and blaming everyone else, while also downgrading the opponents and not acknowledging the hard work of others. It is weak.

muhvi

Phrourach
Part 2

Start of the server when Certain player being a part of 122 players fighting 54 players, not to mention the support that was coming from 2 more alliances (too far to join the fight directly) to those 122 players, which shows How some players likes the war going.
2021-09-21-18-07-54.png

Middle Game:
Regretfully no screenshots of the stats at that time, still it is 6 Alliances (doesn’t matter the presence of shared forums or pacts) vs 3 OF alliances

Taking a look at the forces disposition right now, keeping in mind that TB 3 just recently got dismantled.
2021-09-21-18-08-52.png

Muhvi, how much more easier do you want it to become ? Seems like 1 vs 1 is unusual conditions for you, that the numbers advantage is lost.
1 vs 1 - the new record with the biggest COA ever created is established on Elis, keek. Stay strong, those numbers are mortifying.

About downgrading the opponent, might be one of the reason is because of the Bloods Attitude - finding justifications for anything and blaming everyone else, while also downgrading the opponents and not acknowledging the hard work of others. It is weak.

So the only coalition in O55 was between BBB, GA and DILLIGAF. Mainly GA and DILLIGAF as BBB were doing their own thing. Not sure why you put the mob in there. They came into the play far later. And it was a short lived one as you took in DILLIGAF who were our allies and they didn't even tell us about joining you. It happened in a finger snip after we had helped them out and let them move into our core for a safe spot. That's a very short timeline.

For Bloods, I can't really talk about it as I know very little. They didn't do any ops together with ShadowKings while I have been here. There was no shared tab or anything (edit: actually shared defense tab came some time later. With toons for offense too. When? I can't remember). Bu overall you put them in just for the numbers. Some of us who asked SK probably got support from them. I don't know. I never did. How about you put together some numbers after your merge in O55 too. That's what matters. You can selectively put whatever suits you in there.

Last edited:

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Meanwhile if you look at the situation all 3 alliances were at shortly before the WW era:

3 Months before WW:
Bloods is the first team on Elis to grow to 3 branches.

1 Month before the WW start, pre-merge stage of OA:
- Bloods have 3 branches of players, 1 War Front
- DOA has around 60-70 players, 1 War Front
- OF has 3 branches of players, 3 War Fronts, filled with inactives due to increased pressure from All sides.

All Fair and Square game. WW era would be fun and difficult for everyone as we have very equal circumstances for all 3 alliances. Especially if/after DOA accepts Bloods offer on making OPs against OF specific players attacking them same time, all the talks about collaborating on building different WWs (and passing them to Bloods later on). Sounds tough.

If you look at that 3 front war OF had and count the participants (not accounting that Both DOA and SK had little bit more players than 1 branch)
1 DOA + 3 TB + 1 SK against 3 OF
5 vs 3
(6 vs 3 if you do count those extra few players of DOA and SK)

Yes, just Built different never seeking easy ways and all up for Even Battles and no certain wins for others.
Tbh this whole statement is amazing- bloods players dropping in here like “ how easy do you guys want it? With all your players…”

yet ingnorinf the fact the rest of the server was actually fighting while blodss where ACTIVELY seeking an easy win the whole time.. their just mad ppl didn’t want to give it to them

Mole man 420

Phrourach
@NutsNBoltz u see this guy muhvi - hes trying to claim toons and bloods dont work together… :rolleyes:

Like you need shared tabs or something.. lets forget about all the MMs sent to SK begging for either their support or for them to attack OA so they can do stuff with less distractions