Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Harriden63

Chiliarch
Don't go blaming me for your rude behaviour ... I only counter punch your bullshit. You say something that is a bald faced lie and I call you guys out on it. All you guys do is simply say any old bull that you think will advance the stupid story line you want heard.
It so easy for people like you to become braindead and socially dead on modern phones it is a disease on any social media platform. When it is complained about mods say it is just propaganda ... well it's not and they really need an education on what facebook and Twitter are learning and now putting in measure to stop it.

You guys kept this BS up 24/7 with our players and made that server a toxic place to be. Half the time I ignore the stupid messages I get here and ingame -- now I will just them keep the mods busy.

You clowns have collectively turned these forums toxic --- remember the reason, according to OOC, that this happened because the hacker accused Ango of causing another player to commit suicide and Ango pushing back on that. If true or true enough for the accusation to take place then that is just further proves how toxic you guys really are.
That was not supposed to be a like but a reply, that you think that repeating an accusation such as you have without fact checking or having any real idea of what happened makes you the toxic clown here, the simple fact that you think that such an accusation is something that can be aired freely just blows me away. None of what happened should be taken lightly or repeated without being sure of the facts, it is a persons life and anothers privacy that have been effected here again Timur stop.

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
Timur as someone who doesn't post on the forums because I don't like it that much you should follow my advice and stop talking on the forums. Yes people on our team can be toxic but you and Albozz are also contributing to the toxicity and have been from Day 1. If you don't want to contribute to the toxicity then don't talk and give people stuff to say. It's worked for 10 years on this game for me

So we are the ones that should leave as they constantly slander Bloods and myself. The thing is the truth is a ***** and no matter how much spinning you do you can't change that. The only trick you do is just become more outrageous.

The truth or the matter is that Bloods did exactly as it should ... complete wonders that were available to complete. To say it wasn't is hypocrisy at it's best ... dishonest at worst. If it wasn't our right to do maybe a mod would have addressed that with our founder but nope it never happened. Hell you guys even tried to get the mods to roll back to pre-hack and they said they couldn't

Final word on this matter ... I really don't blame any player, maybe Ango a bit for allowing the simplest hack to go through. Who I really blame is Inno Games with a security system by their own admission should be two tiered. It is Inno's Games responsibility to keep this game safe and maintain a safe environment which they didn't do here on this server and caused a lot of people to waste money. To date we have heard nothing about steps to improve security and to be honest not exposed to racism ... which we all forget happened here as well.

As for those telling fibs and claiming that somehow bloods stole this from you in a deliberate fashion you are all foolish with a very dumb talking point. Not only were we receiving multi mm daily calling us all sorts of things that were flat out lies, In addition to that almost all of our members got insulting messages from individuals including me. I can't believe some of the names I got, or pics that were sent but they just made me smirk that none of you keyboard cowards would ever say that to me directly in RL. That is why we have a social manners in real life and you cowards who think it is funny to push peoples buttons are the real cowards.

So we are the ones that should leave as they constantly slander Bloods and myself. The thing is the truth is a ***** and no matter how much spinning you do you can't change that. The only trick you do is just become more outrageous.

The truth or the matter is that Bloods did exactly as it should ... complete wonders that were available to complete. To say it wasn't is hypocrisy at it's best ... dishonest at worst. If it wasn't our right to do maybe a mod would have addressed that with our founder but nope it never happened. Hell you guys even tried to get the mods to roll back to pre-hack and they said they couldn't

Final word on this matter ... I really don't blame any player, maybe Ango a bit for allowing the simplest hack to go through. Who I really blame is Inno Games with a security system by their own admission should be two tiered. It is Inno's Games responsibility to keep this game safe and maintain a safe environment which they didn't do here on this server and caused a lot of people to waste money. To date we have heard nothing about steps to improve security and to be honest not exposed to racism ... which we all forget happened here as well.

As for those telling fibs and claiming that somehow bloods stole this from you in a deliberate fashion you are all foolish with a very dumb talking point. Not only were we receiving multi mm daily calling us all sorts of things that were flat out lies, In addition to that almost all of our members got insulting messages from individuals including me. I can't believe some of the names I got, or pics that were sent but they just made me smirk that none of you keyboard cowards would ever say that to me directly in RL. That is why we have a social manners in real life and you cowards who think it is funny to push peoples buttons are the real cowards.
To those who post stuff like that it is very bad but also your telling lies about Ango telling someone to commit suicide and stuff like that also deserves to be called out. You just twisted the truth as several people have pointed out in posts above. If those people you say are calling you names are bad people then include yourself in spreading lies and misinformation regarding a very sensitive topic. So they have lied and you tell plenty of lies yourself. Your no "clean" player the same as them. I'm done posting but hopefully I never see you post again because you don't really add anything productive to the conversation.

1saaa

Strategos

I'd point out that if you didn't respond to all these attacks against bloods you'd likely look better. Simply because by responding, no matter how right or wrong you are, you just feeds the fire.

DeletedUser47282

XUchZcz.png
Please add Charity to the list, cause that is what we have done...

:p

Trist3

Chiliarch
Don't go blaming me for your rude behaviour ... I only counter punch your bullshit. You say something that is a bald faced lie and I call you guys out on it. All you guys do is simply say any old bull that you think will advance the stupid story line you want heard.
It so easy for people like you to become braindead and socially dead on modern phones it is a disease on any social media platform. When it is complained about mods say it is just propaganda ... well it's not and they really need an education on what facebook and Twitter are learning and now putting in measure to stop it.

You guys kept this BS up 24/7 with our players and made that server a toxic place to be. Half the time I ignore the stupid messages I get here and ingame -- now I will just them keep the mods busy.

You clowns have collectively turned these forums toxic --- remember the reason, according to OOC, that this happened because the hacker accused Ango of causing another player to commit suicide and Ango pushing back on that. If true or true enough for the accusation to take place then that is just further proves how toxic you guys really are.

Look at that, Timur is once again making **** up or unable to look up things properly (btw you suddenly know why the hacker did the hack but up until 2 days ago still didn't believe in a hack?)

The hacker was boasting about spamming someone into suicide, something so fucking twisted I don't even understand why you would want to turn that into propaganda for you. Ango pushed back on it because it's disgusting behavior and got him banned from a discord chat for it, if you disagree on this god you're one low human being. Don't try to use this as a twisted narrative.

And btw the forum isn't toxic when you guys don't show up. look 2 pages before, with VH like and others in bloods having cool conversations with the rest of us. You're once again responsible for the **** you sow timur and can't accept that. The reason people don't like you is you post **** like that, remember that you spent half the server accusing all my team of botting because you don't understand sirens lol, wonder why people don't like you.

Btw you believe in sirens yet? what about the fact that flipping a coin is a 50/50 probability?

Trist3

Chiliarch

And more of my point exactly... Always pointing outwards, never thinking your wrong and have to push your shitty ideals. Noone, and I mean no one blamed bloods for starting the upgrade. This has been said many times, it's a very natural thing to do. I've said this 50 times but I guess I need to say it again, what we blamed bloods LEADERSHIP for (because the "footsoldier" so to say has no sway in this so bears no responsibility) is for wanting to cling onto those wonders so bad. If you were your "honorable" team you could simply give them back I still don't understand the problem with that. You would have righted the wrong, and looked very very good at the same time.

I even brought this up with your council, I asked "hey what is the problem with this I can help remedy it", at first I got "well we lost all the resources" so I went "Ok we will pay you back the resources and help you upgrade the wonders back". Then I got "well we lost troops too to herc" (which btw you didn't have to herc if you were unsure as to the ethics of the situation, but whole other discussion), so I replied "OK we can give you resources for this too, and a ceasefire to give you time to rebuild"... All the possible issues brought up I offered to compensate for, and yet bloods leadership still refused to go for it. And real quick not blaming the diplo I mean leadership as a whole which turned down the proposal (I have no idea if ruthie or Jo were for or against and will not pin this directly on them)

That is your truth, you had a clear option to artificially reset the server and right the wrong, you didn't, and btw stop blaming ango for **** sake lol it could have happened to anyone yourself included, you just look pathetic doing it

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Me and @TimurTheGoat are making a premade in 2022 if anyone's interested :)

no... just... no

BROOO i played against bloods way before you were ever part of their "family" i know far better what they are like than you or these people that fought against them for first time here or as albozz and others fought under them, and since its the exact same leadership they havent changed their tricks and strategies for 6+ years running, how can you expect to change or be honorable when your leaders keep on with the same crap, just because you are deluded and chose not to see the bad in your alliance doesnt mean that someone outside of bloods is slandering your team, one does not need to be "apart" of blood "family" to see it for themselves.

if this world was the first time you played with bloods i suggest you cut your losses right here and now same as albozz did and dont play with this team and im not talking about honoring diplo or basic humanty, im talking about the leadership and way they run their ship, im amazed ruthy and batman can still make a premade the way they run their ally, bloods would at least have a chance with those 2 stepping down and letting new kids run the ship.

p.s. next world bloods "family" drops, gonna end up same as this one minus the ghosting, but still losing it.

Last edited:

Van Helsing

Phrourach
I have played with bloods a couple of times (I have played with many teams over the years lol). And, I must say that I have never had a problem with Ruthie or Batman (although Batman has been taking a backseat lately). Ruthie has always been fair with me and I dont have a bad word for her. In my opinion, she does have some good leadership qualities and always seems to keep the team updated. However the spark seems to have gone from the team and it is not the team of old, in my opinion.
Although a good leader is imperative it is also the members that make that team.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I have played with bloods a couple of times (I have played with many teams over the years lol). And, I must say that I have never had a problem with Ruthie or Batman (although Batman has been taking a backseat lately). Ruthie has always been fair with me and I dont have a bad word for her. In my opinion, she does have some good leadership qualities and always seems to keep the team updated. However the spark seems to have gone from the team and it is not the team of old, in my opinion.
Although a good leader is imperative it is also the members that make that team.

there is no problem if you arent competitive and you dont care about winning/losing worlds, but if you are competitive and care about the endgame then bloods "family" aint the one to be in, for revolt worlds anyone should pick or try to get into is fiasco as there isnt any team/premade that can challenge them in last year or 2 and i dont see that changing since other teams of the same caliber have quit the game entirely.

of course the members play a important part in every team but i would say that leadership is equally if not a bit more important because you can have arguably top tier players in your premade and if your put someone in charge who is passive and isnt that good with modern type of strategies that team will get smoked... *tips hat* to the Zoo from en138 who had better team on paper but that leadership... yikess
combo of hammer/mole and me would maul QoQ hands down with proper team who can execute our style of strategy and planning.

Trist3

Chiliarch
Eyo umm why toons players bother to send mass LS spam on a world that's dead and over, 1 day before peace time. You guys really got nothing else to do or you not realized you lost 3 months ago yet?

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Eyo umm why toons players bother to send mass LS spam on a world that's dead and over, 1 day before peace time. You guys really got nothing else to do or you not realized you lost 3 months ago yet?

they did same on 122, didn't start playing until the end