Sink&Swim

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
what do you make of it so far?
to be honest, looks like a repeat of 137. mass hugging, bots (there have already been a few bans) and bp boosting will get Cuddles the crown easily. I am however looking forward to seeing some good fighting in the coming weeks. I know as a fact that some players/alliances have dropped with no intent at all to be involved with WW's but just fight fight fight, just how it should be if you ask me.

Oblivious Death

Hekatontarch
to be honest, looks like a repeat of 137. mass hugging, bots (there have already been a few bans) and bp boosting will get Cuddles the crown easily. I am however looking forward to seeing some good fighting in the coming weeks. I know as a fact that some players/alliances have dropped with no intent at all to be involved with WW's but just fight fight fight, just how it should be if you ask me.
This isn't 145 retard

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Cuddles?

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
How are things in the world right now? Who is superior. I'm curious about the theories.

*cough cough

Me! ;) :cool: lol

Nice to meet you @GraceG are you new ?

One of the top teams here who i think will probably win is Koany they have played a few worlds so thry have a lot of experience and a lot od them do use Gold so currently i would say they are number 1.

Hammer-Time

Peltast
Hey guys,

Good luck in this new world. I hope y'all have lotsa fun and exciting oceans.

OSG4LIFE!!! =)
Live For The Swarm!!!

Shock

Chiliarch
*cough cough

One of the top teams here who i think will probably win is Koany they have played a few worlds so thry have a lot of experience and a lot od them do use Gold so currently i would say they are number 1.
Koany #1

We’re just built different

GraceG

Hoplite
*cough cough

One of the top teams here who i think will probably win is Koany they have played a few worlds so thry have a lot of experience and a lot od them do use Gold so

Yes, I'm a former player on the Turkish server, I came back after a long time and threw myself into these seas. I came back after 7 years.