Sink&Swim

Maponos

Taxiarch
I have heard of people having Cryptorchidism before but wow and double wow on the public announcement about it *golf clap*

Silmarius

Hekatontarch
It´s always the same bird through all time and will not change it´s point of view in eternity. And it does it also, isn´t it?
Reichsadler.PNG

Central Park, N.Y.

gkassimis

Hipparchus
So far Koany seems to have the upper hand and be the best alliance however its still early and from my experience i have seen many crazy things happen. furthermore its a wonder world and not always the best alliance wins as it happens always in dom

Corvidaan

Phrourach
So far Koany seems to have the upper hand and be the best alliance however its still early and from my experience i have seen many crazy things happen. furthermore its a wonder world and not always the best alliance wins as it happens always in dom

Name an alliance you think will be able to compete in wonders or even last until then

Corvidaan

Phrourach
have you been in 136 where meme won against TBC?
I’m literally meme’s leader but do carry on your line of thought.

The circumstances of 136 and 146 are completely different.

One had meme late drop and tear through every alliance, but by the time they reached TBC (4 months) there were 3000 red cities and the entire world pacted against meme.

This one there’s literally not a single alliance left that has any cohesion vs koany and it’s only a month in.

Kosti

Phrourach
I’m literally meme’s leader but do carry on your line of thought.

The circumstances of 136 and 146 are completely different.

One had meme late drop and tear through every alliance, but by the time they reached TBC (4 months) there were 3000 red cities and the entire world pacted against meme.

This one there’s literally not a single alliance left that has any cohesion vs koany and it’s only a month in.
koany to strong