Sinope hate /love relations

mats25

Phrourach
wasnt long time here to look up...but what i realised we have here verry funny connections via players....

To me personly stucked to eye LEOLIS and RANGA .... they must love to hate each other...lol.

What ever post is up ,allways response are in the place...
Like in the real life relationship...Allways need to tell what .... lol

DeletedUser23413

Ranga loves to b@rk after me and I hate lap dogs :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser41868

Yep, leolis loves to lie and i hate liars :D

You hate yourself then buddy... Therapy can help.

3epl00s.png

DeletedUser41868

So, Leolis copies others insults, kinda like a lap dog? So you hate yourself?

Le Chadd, no need to hate myself, I have enough haters in here to last to the end of the century :D

No hate from me Ranga. You amuse me, in a keystone cops sort of way. keep driving the bus into the ditch mate... it is funny to watch.

DeletedUser

No hate from me Ranga. You amuse me, in a keystone cops sort of way. keep driving the bus into the ditch mate... it is funny to watch.

I don' wanna spread no hate either BUT this is you this :D
4802962396_08a98fc8f9.jpg

DeletedUser

You hate yourself then buddy... Therapy can help.

3epl00s.png

You comment on Ranga using an extract from a mass mail sent by Erik
I think it is you who needs therapy and help

And if Ranga is going into a ditch, it's only the same ditch most of holy started, maintained and continue to be stuck in

I can say I don't hate anyone in Sinope, most of the time I feel sorry for the bs fountains on the externals, and in game it's a game, you can't hate anyone for playing better than you, and you've gotta love the players who play worse than you who hand you bp

DeletedUser23413

You know why Frost? Erik never hide that he promised the crowns. Only his cheer leaders like you and Ranga keep saying no such promise exists. Why? because you two were among 120 players won 4WW prize. So, another player who got nothing for his contribution had to speak up. He can't stand you and other Merge cheer leaders.

DeletedUser49112

you've gotta love the players who play worse than you who hand you bp

We sure do love LoS, when do you next plan on saying hi to Jack?
Alpha dont have the balls to press the "attack" button and phoenix are very busy deciding whether or not they ghost or stay to hand off cities so its all up to Shadows to give us the easy BP

DeletedUser41868

You comment on Ranga using an extract from a mass mail sent by Erik
I think it is you who needs therapy and help

And if Ranga is going into a ditch, it's only the same ditch most of holy started, maintained and continue to be stuck in

I can say I don't hate anyone in Sinope, most of the time I feel sorry for the bs fountains on the externals, and in game it's a game, you can't hate anyone for playing better than you, and you've gotta love the players who play worse than you who hand you bp

Frost,

You are a non-entity. Do not come to the externals if you do not like them. I could not care less about your thoughts regarding me. You are the only guy in grepolis history dumb enough to willfully give a city to your enemy (me) to make a deal to save your alliance's a$$ and then renege on the deal within 24 hours.

Go cry somewhere else.

DeletedUser41868

I don' wanna spread no hate either BUT this is you this :D
4802962396_08a98fc8f9.jpg

I would say something funny about you, but I have no idea who you even are. I will just say that if I am a catfish, there is lots of Merge food available on the bottom of the lake. Good time to be a catfish.

DeletedUser

You know why Frost? Erik never hide that he promised the crowns. Only his cheer leaders like you and Ranga keep saying no such promise exists. Why? because you two were among 120 players won 4WW prize. So, another player who got nothing for his contribution had to speak up. He can't stand you and other Merge cheer leaders.

No such promise existed, apparently you are blind, and or dumb
Ask any of my guys, I NEVER promised them a crown
Some played to get crown, that was our goal, that much is true
But I was NEVER promised a crown from erik, or ranga, or ANYONE, and never did I promise a crown to my alliance
You bat on about it like I and erik wrote out a contract with all the leaders signatures, stating we guaranteed they were going to get the crown and mail it to every member in merge
And cheerleaders, really are obsessed with them aren't you, but us cheer leaders? No, the cheerleaders are the 3 trolls who rush to scrutinise every word I say as soon as I post like good little lap dogs, not me who posts maybe once a week unless the actual cheerleaders get overly mouthy

Rearglutes, sure when jack defends he gets more bp than us, I am not going to deny it, but Dan was very close to getting a city, even mister jack admits it, but what are we to do? It's obviously clear that holy and co are much stronger than Phoenix and co now most of our players are gone, and more are basically inactive. As I said to jack, a game is no fun without challenge, but it also must be possible, so now neither side is going to have much fun, revolts and city takes will be boring for your team as resistance will be thin, and for us taking a city is near impossible if the player we Attack is even half active,
The game was good while it lasted, but it's becoming very boring very quickly for a lot of people
Ask yourself if a game is really fun once you have cheated (unlimited money, health etc) to use an example, once the challenge is gone, in my opinion at least, it isn't.

And Chad, a non entity? Really? You sit on your pc all day, inside, and on your phone at work, and probably have Attack alarm on so you wake when attacked and you have the audacity to call me a non entity? Now I don't know you, you don't know me, I'm not going to use such an insult, as I don't know you, you should think about that too, I have plenty of friends, family, and I dare say I'm more sociable than you, as I expect you spend a lot more time in game than me, maybe you don't, but don't blind assume something about someone when you have absolutely no idea what so ever. I mean a lot to many people, your a very bad player of a online computer game, you mean nothing to me, I'm not a non entity, it's just you don't deserve any of my qualities or time, they are much more important than you are.
I gave you a city, get over it for the 30th time, I understand you're proud(?) of taking a city off me
I was new to the game, an inexperienced leader, I made a bad call, but one that more of my council agreed with. It's my mistake, and I've admitted it, but bang on about it you continue as if you actually took a city off me. Get over the fact we asked for peace, we were inexperienced and not ready for war, it was months ago, learn to drop things. What about the fact holy turned greens to red overnight and ruined an alliance they had been allied with that previous day, then only became powerful when hey absorbed a good amount of their players? At least we never back stabbed anyone

Now I understand leolis and Chad will likely retort to this, before you put the time and effort in, I recommend you don't, because I PROMISE I will ignore it, instead stare longingly at your master of the world award convincing yourself in hushed tones you won the world, when you lost, and got a sympathy crown from fluff,

Yours sincerely FrostYeti

DeletedUser48583

Frost,

You are a non-entity. Do not come to the externals if you do not like them. I could not care less about your thoughts regarding me. You are the only guy in grepolis history dumb enough to willfully give a city to your enemy (me) to make a deal to save your alliance's a$$ and then renege on the deal within 24 hours.

Go cry somewhere else.

You might not know chad but that deal was gone mainly from hate of members and me stepping to founder as I strongly wanted terms changed or it gone.

DeletedUser41868

No such promise existed, apparently you are blind, and or dumb
Ask any of my guys, I NEVER promised them a crown
Some played to get crown, that was our goal, that much is true
But I was NEVER promised a crown from erik, or ranga, or ANYONE, and never did I promise a crown to my alliance
You bat on about it like I and erik wrote out a contract with all the leaders signatures, stating we guaranteed they were going to get the crown and mail it to every member in merge
And cheerleaders, really are obsessed with them aren't you, but us cheer leaders? No, the cheerleaders are the 3 trolls who rush to scrutinise every word I say as soon as I post like good little lap dogs, not me who posts maybe once a week unless the actual cheerleaders get overly mouthy

Rearglutes, sure when jack defends he gets more bp than us, I am not going to deny it, but Dan was very close to getting a city, even mister jack admits it, but what are we to do? It's obviously clear that holy and co are much stronger than Phoenix and co now most of our players are gone, and more are basically inactive. As I said to jack, a game is no fun without challenge, but it also must be possible, so now neither side is going to have much fun, revolts and city takes will be boring for your team as resistance will be thin, and for us taking a city is near impossible if the player we Attack is even half active,
The game was good while it lasted, but it's becoming very boring very quickly for a lot of people
Ask yourself if a game is really fun once you have cheated (unlimited money, health etc) to use an example, once the challenge is gone, in my opinion at least, it isn't.

And Chad, a non entity? Really? You sit on your pc all day, inside, and on your phone at work, and probably have Attack alarm on so you wake when attacked and you have the audacity to call me a non entity? Now I don't know you, you don't know me, I'm not going to use such an insult, as I don't know you, you should think about that too, I have plenty of friends, family, and I dare say I'm more sociable than you, as I expect you spend a lot more time in game than me, maybe you don't, but don't blind assume something about someone when you have absolutely no idea what so ever. I mean a lot to many people, your a very bad player of a online computer game, you mean nothing to me, I'm not a non entity, it's just you don't deserve any of my qualities or time, they are much more important than you are.
I gave you a city, get over it for the 30th time, I understand you're proud(?) of taking a city off me
I was new to the game, an inexperienced leader, I made a bad call, but one that more of my council agreed with. It's my mistake, and I've admitted it, but bang on about it you continue as if you actually took a city off me. Get over the fact we asked for peace, we were inexperienced and not ready for war, it was months ago, learn to drop things. What about the fact holy turned greens to red overnight and ruined an alliance they had been allied with that previous day, then only became powerful when hey absorbed a good amount of their players? At least we never back stabbed anyone

Now I understand leolis and Chad will likely retort to this, before you put the time and effort in, I recommend you don't, because I PROMISE I will ignore it, instead stare longingly at your master of the world award convincing yourself in hushed tones you won the world, when you lost, and got a sympathy crown from fluff,

Yours sincerely FrostYeti

I read like 2 sentences. Please condense your incoherent ramblings down to something palatable. And stop getting your feelings hurt so easily. This is just a game you ninny.

DeletedUser41868

You might not know chad but that deal was gone mainly from hate of members and me stepping to founder as I strongly wanted terms changed or it gone.

Actually I do know that sliick. Nothing but respect for you man. Frankly, it was remarkably humorous and quite surprising that frost sold his crew in 44 out as easily as he did.

It is funny to make him cry on the externals as well, but the root is the fact that he was awful enough of a leader to actually take the terrible terms I offered him. It would be like paying over the sticker price on a new car.

DeletedUser23413

Slick, I like your talk as you always give reasonable back up. Cheers mate.
And Frost. Thanks for ignoring us. You such a copy of Ranga. After the PM from a player in Merge side you still say no promise? And what you have to talk about the sympathy crown? Lol, it only shows that you want that badly. You lost to us all the way from beginning to the end so you are far from being capable to get those sympathy crowns.
It's also funny blaming us spend more time and money to the game. Lol, even though I never been in top 20 of any event, I would laugh at people talking about me spending my time and money. If you think that's wasteful, I can donate 1$ to every 1$ I spend in game to any charity fund which I usually did.
Game is no more fun to you when you are weak but you have been always weak since day 1. Accept and learn from it. And I don't talk any more about Black List incident. All former Black List guys know how Iconic broke the pact. Why the BL people joined us stayed loyal? Because they knew we did a right thing.
So Frost, learn from your mate Slick. He is much better than you in all aspect. I won't be surprised if he lead his alliance to success. Actually he did in another world. And you, I am sorry, you'd better stay in the back seat and learn.