Issue #4​
February 8, 2015​

On this issue:
News
Wars
Fun Section

News

DD: Danish Divided
This past week several internal issues arose among the leadership of DANISH DIVISION and the two former leaders, Donpj111 and hr West, decided to go their separate ways. As a result of this some players stayed with Don and others followed West and others joined Encore. The Army of the North, Don’s alliance, seems to have stabilized after the commotion, however, West’s alliance, pink pony, seems to be going downhill and might not last long as several players have left to various different alliances. It is still early to say if either of the two alliances will recover from this incident and anything can happen.

I contacted both leaders and Don was the only one to answer back.
Why was the name changed?
Before when we were called Danish Division I was one of the two leaders (West was the other one). We come from two different alliances on the Danish servers. Because of internal disagreement we decided it was time for a change in command. Therefore, we changed the name and some of our members went with West over to [pink pony], but that was expected. I continue as leader but we will setup a new leadership for both The Army of the North and South (both represented in the leadership).

Before the name was changed pink pony was your academy, is that no longer the case? If that is so, I suppose you guys ended up in good terms, is that correct?
Yea, the old DsD were sister alliance but we don't have any diplomatic relations to [pink pony] whatsoever.

Checking the alliance stats I noticed a few conquests against Holy Mortis Empire, are you two at war with each other? If so, did the recent changes had any effect on this war?
From my point of view we have no war going on with them - we have focus on another alliance for now.

TUS: MRA Cleaning Service
The Usual Suspects decided to do another of their operations and as usual they didn’t failed to impress. The victims this time were the Spartans and the main target was - HARPNUKE -, leader of the alliance, who you can now find in ocean 76.

Wars

The Usual SuspectsvsSpartans
16​
-
0​

Coming Soon familyvsPolish Hunters
58​
-
1​

Alpha et Omega familyvsHoly Mortis Empire
11​
-
9​

Alpha et Omega familyvsInferno family
18​
-
4​

The FluffernuttersvsJust For Laughs
26​
-
0​

A Verbis Ad Verbera + Kingsguardvs*-Pirates of Sinope-*
21 + 12​
-
2 + 8​

Fun Section

Competition
Pick a number from 1 to 20.
Winner will be announced in the next issue.
Good luck!

Last week’s winner: Traznitu in Bikini​

Thank you for reading this week's issue. Sorry for the short issue but I did not have enough time to do a more extensive one. Next week be much more better. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any suggestions or information you think would be a good addition to the paper. Funny attack reports and PMs are also welcome.

DeletedUser

I really hope you're around on this server for a good while C4, Your newspapers are the best without a doubt. Damn good read, even if it isn't as long as usual, it's still interesting news.

DeletedUser47953

+rep... good info for me and mine since we just came over to O44 and are shopping for alliances...

Nice to know who fails amongst the MRAs... Gonna set one or two of them RED coming out of BP lols!

:pro: Happy Hunting!

DeletedUser

Nice. I enjoy these newspapers. Thanks for doing the legwork and publishing them.

DeletedUser22217

Nice paper again C4 :).
Can't plus rep you, must spread some reputation before, but I will do :)

DeletedUser

Fun Section

Competition
Pick a number from 1 to 20.
Winner will be announced in the next issue.
Good luck!

Last week’s winner: Traznitu in Bikini

:)) thanks,i solve the mistery,I didnt knew what for was that spells :)))

DeletedUser

lol Im aware. was just responding to SD's post. & it's totally march...