Sinope Statistics

DeletedUser48572

The question is, do women love you? If you show the same attitudes in rl that you show here, I reckon the answer is no. So either you're a virgin or more likely you have to pay for it. :p

Actually again..ask your leaders..that know about my personal life ...

I'm divorced...i have two kids...i'm young, i'm rich and i'm brown....and i don't care what you say.

DeletedUser

ah, divorced, the wife couldn't take living with you any more? At least that explains your bitterness with the world.

The GM

Phrourach
i could care less what THE Gm and Ragna1 do in their free time....show me proof PreeeeeeettttyyySuuureeee of your claim...

This is where you brought me in to your petty arguement, around the same time you were getting blasted for being homophobic. How I had anything to do with your conversation is bizarre? I am not gay, nor am I homophobic. Each to their own for mine.

It is no wonder you are single, if you play your life as badly as you do Grep, then I'm surprised you have made it this far really.

Now moving on,,,,how come if your such a player not one person from your alliance came to help you everytime you got attacked?

DeletedUser48572

ah, divorced, the wife couldn't take living with you any more? At least that explains your bitterness with the world.

One lady was not enough for me...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48572

This is where you brought me in to your petty arguement, around the same time you were getting blasted for being homophobic. How I had anything to do with your conversation is bizarre? I am not gay, nor am I homophobic. Each to their own for mine.

It is no wonder you are single, if you play your life as badly as you do Grep, then I'm surprised you have made it this far really.

Now moving on,,,,how come if your such a player not one person from your alliance came to help you everytime you got attacked?

i never said i was single..i said i was divorced....a lot of ppl could have helped....i told them not to.

Any other questions ....The GM?

DeletedUser29916

Another Mayhem OP kicked a bunch of enemy cities in the . 30+ takes so far, seems like we are the only one actively fighting and having a decent leadership. Cities taken from Independant, The Merge LoS, The Merge Alpha and The Merge commings. Seems having 5 alliances tied to one isn't helping anyone ;).

I pity all the enemy players who have wasted 6 + months to get this imaginary crown. I Mean common, my WW city is close to empty guys... come get me and play the damn game as it's supposed too.

Holy Mayhem will.

Edit: /me waves @ Erik in VM. This one week at the seaside seems to be taking some time mate, you sure you will be back or did that promes to your wife about retiring just diden't sit right and have you been telling lies / excuses to those 300 players waiting for their free crown to be delivered?

DeletedUser48583

Another Mayhem OP kicked a bunch of enemy cities in the . 30+ takes so far, seems like we are the only one actively fighting and having a decent leadership. Cities taken from Independant, The Merge LoS, The Merge Alpha and The Merge commings. Seems having 5 alliances tied to one isn't helping anyone ;).

I pity all the enemy players who have wasted 6 + months to get this imaginary crown. I Mean common, my WW city is close to empty guys... come get me and play the damn game as it's supposed too.

Holy Mayhem will.

Edit: /me waves @ Erik in VM. This one week at the seaside seems to be taking some time mate, you sure you will be back or did that promes to your wife about retiring just diden't sit right and have you been telling lies / excuses to those 300 players waiting for their free crown to be delivered?

Counted 3 cities lost from my side so not bad but I wonder how many targets on your OP was inactive from say Inde

EDIT - Chill even if your city is nearly empty do you think we fall for that trap as we all know what would happen.

DeletedUser29916

So you're going to wait untill you find one of us inactive?

good luck with that. You guys should just come at us, at least we had the ballz to try a WW bust. We've been getting EQ'd for 2 weeks now, think it bothers us? Think again.

Common mate get your superiors (if you have any left who can actually mobilise people) to get their act together and make some moves. Hell try and bust Fluffs WW's it'll be fun!

And inactives or not, fact is we took cities and lots of them, some inactive, some active, some active until OPed...

and in fact, LoS did way better then the Merge Commings, inactive bunch they r. You should try and bust some Merge WW and actually have some fun. I bet Ezgo diden't like how we murdelised his troops last night. Diden't even tickle.

Also please drop in your skype channels that i'm talking smack so we can get this forum back active lol. Where is Erik to right a PnP about the loser Chill when you need him huh?