Sinope Statistics

DeletedUser

Ok, closet boy, I've run out of time, gotta go to work.

But feel free to message me in game and I'll do my best to help you deal with your conflicted emotions.

It's okay to be gay nowadays max, doesn't have the stigma that it used to have to have in the 50's so be brave, there's nothing to fear, you're among friends. LOL.

DeletedUser48572

Tmaxpower once again showing his true side with more homophobic remarks, I've heard about what you were saying to a homosexual member of GnR on Skype.
i don't even care about your grepolis stats, doesn't change the fact you're a 24 carat (word removed)

1) save that PC for someone that cares.

Sounds like you want to put a 24 carat ring on me...relax

DeletedUser48572

Or conflicted and overcompensating lol.

Maybe we should show him some understanding and help him come out of the closet? ;)

Yeah..you guys want to put on some kind of show for me..go ahead...it will not change me...i am who i am...i will never fall in love with you PreetySure/Ezy..

You guys handle your nastiness in private..leave me out of it.

DeletedUser48572

plus show me these homophobic remarks i wrote...u are on some bs ...

DeletedUser48572

Tmaxpower once again showing his true side with more homophobic remarks, I've heard about what you were saying to a homosexual member of GnR on Skype.
i don't even care about your grepolis stats, doesn't change the fact you're a 24 carat (word removed)

BS ..copy and paste it...i haven't even been in that chat for a few days...

you are so full of it.

edit: i left the chat a few days ago...be real

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48572

i could care less what THE Gm and Ragna1 do in their free time....show me proof PreeeeeeettttyyySuuureeee of your claim...

You have none...cuz it never happened.

You are a fake.

DeletedUser

Yeah..you guys want to put on some kind of show for me..go ahead...it will not change me...i am who i am...i will never fall in love with you PreetySure/Ezy..

You guys handle your nastiness in private..leave me out of it.

Aaawwww, and there was me thinking you wanted to get your gums around my plums. :p

DeletedUser48572

BS ..copy and paste it...i haven't even been in that chat for a few days...

you are so full of it.

edit: i left the chat a few days ago...be real

PReeeettttyyyySurreeeee..you have no proof.

I know winners..

you are not a winner..you are a talker..yeah i get it..i talk a lot but i have won...i have come top 3 fighters in the past......i don't need your respect.

Or anyone else here.

DeletedUser48572

Then why do you keep bringing this stuff up and bragging? Seriously, just let it go.

You apparently have stuff on me...going off on a gay GnR player...i'd like to see where i "went off on him/her"..

Since You accuse you me of bullying him/her...

DeletedUser39031

Or you can admit you lied .
Have not lied about anything, I went off what I was told by members of the chat. If you re read my comment it's that I've heard of you doing it, not that I have seen it although I do believe what I was told to be true. If you wish to have an argument/discussion with me, please do it by PM from now on rather than the externals.

DeletedUser48572

Have not lied about anything, I went off what I was told by members of the chat. If you re read my comment it's that I've heard of you doing it, not that I have seen it although I do believe what I was told to be true. If you wish to have an argument/discussion with me, please do it by PM from now on rather than the externals.

There's no way i will ever have a private convo with you....you are not to be trusted....never.....you like to keep things public..so again i will ask you just to publish whatever you think i said about whatever gay person i dissed in GnR..

Cuz i know you are fronting, lying, and it never happened.

I'm not into the gay stuff...but i never dissed anyone that was gay...i would never do that..i will joke around around..but i will never diss a gay member on purpose like you say i did.

Last edited by a moderator: