Sinope Statistics

DeletedUser48572

i dropped it it's done on my part...i'm sure PrettySure is done with it too. I just didn't like the lie.

The GM

Phrourach
i could care less what THE Gm and Ragna1 do in their free time....show me proof PreeeeeeettttyyySuuureeee of your claim...

How did I get roped into your homophobic thoughts and views??

You seriously have the mind of a five year old. Have you hit puberty yet or is that a little down the track. You sound like a suckling. You have no base to make any comments about anyone as you are not man enough to even play this game.

You say you play other worlds that are more important than Sinope. Yet constantly you run to VM mode and that includes your other world? Wow you are such a team player, says a lot about you and your so-called alliance in whatever world you pretend to play.

DeletedUser48572

How did I get roped into your homophobic thoughts and views??

You seriously have the mind of a five year old. Have you hit puberty yet or is that a little down the track. You sound like a suckling. You have no base to make any comments about anyone as you are not man enough to even play this game.

You say you play other worlds that are more important than Sinope. Yet constantly you run to VM mode and that includes your other world? Wow you are such a team player, says a lot about you and your so-called alliance in whatever world you pretend to play.

You talk a lot but have no bp to show for it...you have more posts than bp...

pipe down already..go ride on someone else...i bet if i logged in again i'd still have more bp than you...you're just mad i called you out on it...

get off me already..you know nothing about battle..you know how to gold your nice little structures....and you sit back while your teammates fight for you.

You are a total clown.

I "ran" into vm because real players would attack me as soon as i logged in..and having no points it was useless given the location i was in to play without walls...so i would run the queue up with wall building...and hope when i logged back in it was worth defending the 1k cities.

So what...get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:

The GM

Phrourach
You talk a lot but have no bp to show for it...you have more posts than bp...

I have a lot more bp's than you? And most of mine are attacking bp's. Time to move on from this arguement, makes you look a fool.

you know nothing about battle..you know how to gold your nice little structures....and you sit back while your teammates fight for you.

I think you have me confused with the Comings group, they are all the gold whore simmers. I fight my own battles, always have, more chance winning a chicken raffle than relying on half of my alliance to lend a hand.

I "ran" into vm because real players would attack me as soon as i logged in..and having no points it was useless given the location

You talk about me not being built for the battle? What you have written shows you as one of the most pathetic Grep players I have ever seen. Instead of fighting like a man and showing sportmanship, you run for the hills in pure fright. You would be kicked from any alliance I have ever been in, selfish play like yours is not wanted. It is no wonder none of your alliance will come to help you, can't blame them.

DeletedUser48572

I have a lot more bp's than you? And most of mine are attacking bp's. Time to move on from this arguement, makes you look a fool.

I think you have me confused with the Comings group, they are all the gold whore simmers. I fight my own battles, always have, more chance winning a chicken raffle than relying on half of my alliance to lend a hand.

You talk about me not being built for the battle? What you have written shows you as one of the most pathetic Grep players I have ever seen. Instead of fighting like a man and showing sportmanship, you run for the hills in pure fright. You would be kicked from any alliance I have ever been in, selfish play like yours is not wanted. It is no wonder none of your alliance will come to help you, can't blame them.

Fool...i know your leaders...they would welcome me in your alliance and likely kick you out if i was bigger...

again pipe the f++++++++++++ down....you're not important.

The GM

Phrourach
Fool...i know your leaders...they would welcome me in your alliance and likely kick you out if i was bigger...

Yes you are such a team player, just what they would want. Please tell me who in any world in Grep would want you to be part of their team? In times of need you would never be there. So why are you not in our alliance then?

Come on, if you are going to start fires please be prepared to get burnt. Your right I am not important but at least I have substance. You on the other hand have managed to make yourself the laughing stock of this game. When people think of pathetic, whose name comes to mind...;)

DeletedUser48572

the server is done..there is no "time of need"...check yourself..go build your pretty little building and again get off me.

and...again if i had the same points you did any leaders would kick you off their team and add me..it's just smart strategy...you are impulsive and are more immature than what you portray me to be...in this information gathering forum..you are nothing but a pawn among sharks you dirty..dirty guppy.

Last edited by a moderator:

The GM

Phrourach
the server is done..there is no "time of need"...check yourself..go build your pretty little building and again get off me.

and...again if i had the same points you did any leaders would kick you off their team and add me...

The server wasn't done months ago when you started running for the hills. Again, no alliance in Grepolis would want someone like you, embarassing at best.

"Get off me?" You brought me into this when you were found out to be the homophobic little child that you are.

DeletedUser48572

omg dude..i don't care what you do in your free time..for the last time..go have all the gay sex you want....

and show me proof or my homophobic remarks...

you have none...you have all the pride you want..i don't care..

i love women..it's not a crime...deal with it.

DeletedUser39822

TMax cites his reasons for running into VM is because of the location of his cities yet he is the one that colonizes these locations. He is his own worst enemy and doesn't appear to have all of his oars in the water.

DeletedUser48572

TMax cites his reasons for running into VM is because of the location of his cities yet he is the one that colonizes these locations. He is his own worst enemy and doesn't appear to have all of his oars in the water.

I made a lot of mistakes in this server..and you are right Ares.

DeletedUser

omg dude..i don't care what you do in your free time..for the last time..go have all the gay sex you want....

and show me proof or my homophobic remarks...

you have none...you have all the pride you want..i don't care..

i love women..it's not a crime...deal with it.

The question is, do women love you? If you show the same attitudes in rl that you show here, I reckon the answer is no. So either you're a virgin or more likely you have to pay for it. :p