Sinope Statistics

DeletedUser29916

No banter no trolling, statistics and talks about these statistics in an objective way please.

I will try to update images every so often. Will try to post each day the 24 hour stats so they are open for discussion. We'll see how it evolves and if I have time to maintain this. Feel free to help.

TOP 10 ALLIANCES: 1 WEEK

img.png

TOP 20 ALLIANCES: 24 hour (taken at 22:30 UTC+2)
Screenshot_1.png

Feel free to add some other picture from the oracle here aswell or from any other site for that matter. The idea is to take the screenshots and thus be able to keep track of the stats history and compare and discuss them over time.

DeletedUser

sloth-yawn.gif

Do not try to seize the moral high ground most of the trolls are from your own alliance or are pacted in some way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol archon you are the biggest troll wannabe here. Omgbbq

DeletedUser29916

Screenshot_2.png 24 Hours stats:Day 2 taken at 22:30 UTC+2

We can clearly see the impact of the coalitions OP on todays numbers. It's also clear GnR and LoS have fully committed to running a long with Alpha and CS.

Congratz to CS for managing to get half a million abp in 24 hours.
Also congratz to Army of the nort for putting up a decent fight and gaining 400K DBP.

DeletedUser18039

View attachment 11294 24 Hours stats:Day 2 taken at 22:30 UTC+2

We can clearly see the impact of the coalitions OP on todays numbers. It's also clear GnR and LoS have fully committed to running a long with Alpha and CS.

Congratz to CS for managing to get half a million abp in 24 hours.
Also congratz to Army of the nort for putting up a decent fight and gaining 400K DBP.

Although it is true that LoS and GnR are fully committed to "running along" with the coalition that, at least in the case of GnR, they have been fully committed to for months, what those stats actually show is the incursion of Barbs and Holy into our space and our concerted effort to remove them, coalition or no.

They also show that we have no one else to fight, a fact which some of us find rather sad.

And BTW, a very good idea for a thread. Stats are often ignored in the bombast and propaganda that dominates so much of what gets said both in and out of the game. Cheers!

DeletedUser29916

Screenshot_3.jpg 24 hour stats taken at 22:30 UTC +2 day 3

@ Manned-Rake, you are very right about that. Seems like some of your players like Kitix are just to deep in Blaze's pocket.. Taking our inactives and getting cities handed of to him in o44 just to get him in our ocean. I can tell you that you aren't making friends this way and GnR leadership doesn't appear to be handling their business in best interest and for the most joy of their members.

It seems to me GnR has 2-3 bigger players using (abusing) everyone else in that allaince right now. I do wonder how sure they r from CS keeping up to their promeses... If ithaca has anything to go by then you should know better and Kitix I personally knew you as more of a fighter then what you r showing us in this world.

DeletedUser48572

What is in the best interest of GnR Chill?

btw..there's always someone to fight hahaha

DeletedUser33633

What is in the best interest of GnR Chill?

btw..there's always someone to fight hahaha

I would say to get rid of their simmers, somebody needs to start thinking about cutting back on their external forum time and spending a little more time putting in the hard yards for their alliance instead of hiding behind their banner pretending to be a player :)

DeletedUser48572

I moved here...

If you want action you will find it....and you will move to it....

not just tell everyone else to move to it....not many noobs in this server....

DeletedUser48572

and what i mean by that is be careful what you wish for..cuz if you want the action you will find it.

Those saying they are bored can easily move to the south..or in the "other side's" viewpoint to the north....

just don't say you cant find it when you know exactly where it's at.

DeletedUser48572

lemmein on 2015-03-09 at 10:13
You always get 1 mouthy thats going balls deep on somebody else behind the scenes aint that right,
500 biremes sat in the harbour along transports from a report i saw, you're sure going balls deep on someone so dont try to take any credit because we now know who :)
I had a lax attitude toward you because i found it humurous talking to you but then i see your last few messages and i can see your just a mouthy attention seeking little whore, you wont be around for much longer

Rmbr that Lemmein?

yeah well...you know what...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCWGjvUi6wY

DeletedUser48572

Although it is true that LoS and GnR are fully committed to "running along" with the coalition that, at least in the case of GnR, they have been fully committed to for months,

I didn't know my leader refers to our team as "they"...

Interesting.

DeletedUser16560

grepointel source - CQ's 21 to 28/5/2015 - sisters alliances not included apart for Comings and Fluffs, reason: All others are out of top 12. From top 12, also excluded stats from OS and ME. Will try update next Friday, same time.

Comings 12 vs 3 Fluffs
Comings 4 vs 11 Holly
Comings 3 vs 2 Barbs
Comings 25 vs 0 Army

Total: 44 vs 16

AeO 16 vs 1 Army
AeO 18 vs 2 Barbs
AeO 3 vs 6 Holly
AeO 0 vs 0 Fluffs

Total: 37 vs 9

GnR 3 vs 0 Fluffs
GnR 0 vs 2 Holly
GnR 7 vs 1 Barbs
GnR 1 vs 0 Army

Total: 11 vs 3

LoS 0 vs 0 Army
LoS 1 vs 0 Barbs
LoS 4 vs 7 Holly
LoS 0 vs 0 Fluffs

Total: 5 vs 7

Grand Total: 97 vs 35

GL & HF punks.

DeletedUser

grepointel source - CQ's 21 to 28/5/2015 - sisters alliances not included apart for Comings and Fluffs, reason: All others are out of top 12. From top 12, also excluded stats from OS and ME. Will try update next Friday, same time.

Comings 12 vs 3 Fluffs
Comings 4 vs 11 Holly
Comings 3 vs 2 Barbs
Comings 25 vs 0 Army

Total: 44 vs 16

AeO 16 vs 1 Army
AeO 18 vs 2 Barbs
AeO 3 vs 6 Holly
AeO 0 vs 0 Fluffs

Total: 37 vs 9

GnR 3 vs 0 Fluffs
GnR 0 vs 2 Holly
GnR 7 vs 1 Barbs
GnR 1 vs 0 Army

Total: 11 vs 3

LoS 0 vs 0 Army
LoS 1 vs 0 Barbs
LoS 4 vs 7 Holly
LoS 0 vs 0 Fluffs

Total: 5 vs 7

Grand Total: 97 vs 35

GL & HF punks.

Presumably you have just started taking count from this week? otherwise I think you will find Fluffs have taken slightly more than 3 off CS,
Think I have taken 15+ myself since the start of the war (ok failing a lot recently though)

edit sorry I am a muppet now read it properly (my apologies)

edit number 2, congrats to Team Comings you have done well/still doing well as I keep rebuilding walls :)

DeletedUser

LOS gained more ABP in that last post than Alpha, hmmm interesting