Sinope Statistics

DeletedUser23413

Probably, with the amount of troop you guys threw to the city named: "LS died here" you would have gained more. Good fight, LoS.

DeletedUser

Probably, with the amount of troop you guys threw to the city named: "LS died here" you would have gained more. Good fight, LoS.

I think we threw more at the other one, I think it is called XO18 or something like that
But yes, the city "ls died here is named appropriately indeed"

DeletedUser18039

I didn't know my leader refers to our team as "they"...

Interesting.

As you know, Max, I usually refer to you as "He who can't stop kissing butt even during bouts of extreme flatulence", so I have to try and keep my distance with the occasional "they", as a "we" would make my lips feel like they had been where yours live.

Now go start a thread where you can regain your manhood... this one is for stats and discussion of stats. :)

DeletedUser18039

View attachment 11312 24 hour stats taken at 22:30 UTC +2 day 3

@ Manned-Rake, you are very right about that. Seems like some of your players like Kitix are just to deep in Blaze's pocket.. Taking our inactives and getting cities handed of to him in o44 just to get him in our ocean. I can tell you that you aren't making friends this way and GnR leadership doesn't appear to be handling their business in best interest and for the most joy of their members.

It seems to me GnR has 2-3 bigger players using (abusing) everyone else in that allaince right now. I do wonder how sure they r from CS keeping up to their promeses... If ithaca has anything to go by then you should know better and Kitix I personally knew you as more of a fighter then what you r showing us in this world.

Surely this isn't what you were intending when you said "No banter no trolling, statistics and talks about these statistics in an objective way please." Because if it is, you and Max ought to get a room and have an "objective" attempt to probe each other's sources of information.

DeletedUser18039

LOS gained more ABP in that last post than Alpha, hmmm interesting

From my reading of stats over the past month or so, that seems like a pretty usual outcome... trying to bring the significance of such a trend to anyone's attention is a real chore though... it's why a discussion based in stats is interesting... eliminating the BS baffles brains effect should lead to smarter decision making...

DeletedUser29916

I got carried a way a bit Manned-rake, apologies :)

I also diden't have time to take the screenshot of last 24 hours so next one will be on for 48 hours lol :)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I got carried a way a bit Manned-rake, apologies :)

I also diden't have time to take the screenshot of last 24 hours so next one will be on for 48 hours lol :)

it was funny to acuse a great warrior , handy to not mention his location or o you think he should send 48h CS to your guys?

Before , during, after, this server kitix will be remembers as gr8 warrior * fighter

Before this server you were know as epic loser, during the server as an legendarian backstabber, after this server, i am pretty sure, u wil be remembered as just combine both , an epic backstabbing loser.

i dont get carried away i just say how it is.

mats25

Phrourach
Kitix is great(old nabor and maked world better)
but hey guyes /old names / great names... do we really need allways start about NAMES/PLAYERS/LEADERS...........as we see.
talking personly, takes all threats to the end to arquing...we have lots of threats, what all ready killed chause of it... mabe stop this and go ahead as threaths are builded..
there are FACE TO FACE threat ,where can spit to the faces or...allready threats by name...never saw ,in any world forum, like this...no wonder, there are meny dissapointed grepoholics, looking new world...

DeletedUser33633

http://prntscr.com/7aactm me

http://prntscr.com/7aad1k you

if i had 360k points i would not be ranked that low in bp...believe me.

We both joined this server very late and within a week of each other,
What the xxxx have you been doing? apart from humping the externals trying to talk a good game that is?
Are you related to im blaze by any chance?
100k bps and you see fit to hump on anyone lol?
You're no player you're a semi active trashtalker, hiding behind that gnr banner :)

DeletedUser29916

it was funny to acuse a great warrior , handy to not mention his location or o you think he should send 48h CS to your guys?

Before , during, after, this server kitix will be remembers as gr8 warrior * fighter

Before this server you were know as epic loser, during the server as an legendarian backstabber, after this server, i am pretty sure, u wil be remembered as just combine both , an epic backstabbing loser.

i dont get carried away i just say how it is.

Hahaha :)

Chill.

Screenshot_4.png

From todays statistics I see:

Top growth
1: Fluffs
2: HM
3: CS
4: OS
5: GnR

Top ABP
1: Barbs
2: HM
3: FLuffs
4: CS

Top DBP
1: GnR
2: Fluffs
3:Alpha
4: CS
5: Army

It seems now that the coalitions OP is running to an end or has ended things are turning around slightly. Tomorrow could be interesting as their should be room for comparison.

Remarkable is that GnR has a lot more DBP in the past 24 hours then the other alliances. More then double even. So some action is going on their.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love how you act like you don't know, acting like an on looker

"So some action is going on their"

just made me chuckle

DeletedUser29916

I love how you act like you don't know, acting like an on looker

"So some action is going on their"

just made me chuckle

Trying to maintain my neutral point of view here lol. We are initiating a few waves of attacks yes.

DeletedUser48572

As you know, Max, I usually refer to you as "He who can't stop kissing butt even during bouts of extreme flatulence", so I have to try and keep my distance with the occasional "they", as a "we" would make my lips feel like they had been where yours live.

Now go start a thread where you can regain your manhood... this one is for stats and discussion of stats. :)

This thread was derailed when Reek posted on it...(AoC).

@MR..not even like that...and you know it...i get stuff from Ragna1 telling me i'm being too mean to CS sometimes on these forums.

@Lemmein...yeah you did outgrow me..but i only use gold to build walls back up..not to "point" my way to victory in an uncontested ocean by eating internals...and then hope that my pacts w/TUS/FLutters/etc hold up.

I don't sit here and "plot" against people that did me wrong in a "past server" like some heavy hearted ex. You seem desperate looking into things that are not there.

As a leader you threaten ppl to join you or die...and i said no...cuz i knew your crew was trash.

And i was right.

Now get over yourself..cuz i'm not regretting it and i never will.

You meanie.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33633

This thread was derailed when Reek posted on it...(AoC).

@MR..not even like that...and you know it...i get stuff from Ragna1 telling me i'm being too mean to CS sometimes on these forums.

@Lemmein...yeah you did outgrow me..but i only use gold to build walls back up..not to "point" my way to victory in an uncontested ocean by eating internals...and then hope that my pacts w/TUS/FLutters/etc hold up.

I don't sit here and "plot" against people that did me wrong in a "past server" like some heavy hearted ex. You seem desperate looking into things that are not there.

As a leader you threaten ppl to join you or die...and i said no...cuz i knew your crew was trash.

And i was right.

Now get over yourself..cuz i'm not regretting it and i never will.

You meanie.

Lets get a few things straight noobie :)

You might want to check the pattern of play, no attempt here to avenge anything from any previous world just a declaration not to allign myself with the same dishonorable people,

No gold used on this world for anything other than farming villages overview, i dont see any sign of any from you either tbh so no point even dropping the 'g' word,

As a leader i have not invited anyone to 'join or die' in actual fact i'll go one further and say i am yet to invite anyone at all so i think you're barking up the wrong tree there son,
Nobody ever wanted 'you' here maybe somebody else invited you due to your location but it soon became apparent that you were nothing more than a brat with an attitude with no skill to match it.

You can get back to chipping away at inactives now if you like, maybe someday you'll actually do something for me to take you seriously :)

DeletedUser

Lets get a few things straight noobie :)

You might want to check the pattern of play, no attempt here to avenge anything from any previous world just a declaration not to allign myself with the same dishonorable people,

No gold used on this world for anything other than farming villages overview, i dont see any sign of any from you either tbh so no point even dropping the 'g' word,

As a leader i have not invited anyone to 'join or die' in actual fact i'll go one further and say i am yet to invite anyone at all so i think you're barking up the wrong tree there son,
Nobody ever wanted 'you' here maybe somebody else invited you due to your location but it soon became apparent that you were nothing more than a brat with an attitude with no skill to match it.

You can get back to chipping away at inactives now if you like, maybe someday you'll actually do something for me to take you seriously :)

It's funny, because you accuse him of 'chipping away at inactives'
Yet of your last 8 conquests
You took 2 of (I assume a friend) in fluffernutters
3 were internal take overs
1 was a small city with no alliance

only one city was 'something for' someone 'to take you seriously' and it was off Pandemonium - An alliance battered by fluffernutters and butters, barbs, OS and ofc all three branches of Mongols so is hardly anything to shout about

And looking back, you have a track record of taking cities of inactives and alliance less players,
You have only ever taken one city worthy of Merit and that was a city from Coming Later

So Tmax might not have much to brag about ... If anything ...
but rememer this ... neither do you

DeletedUser29916

Screenshot_5.png

24 hours taken at 22:30 as usual. This one can be compared with the one on day 2. Anyone wants to have a read?

DeletedUser23413

The numbers dont no PnP Tea. They speak only the truth. You always work around when you cant bend the truth. Learn to accept it.

DeletedUser

actually the author is Disrael dumbo;)
I forgot,he can not be smarter then you;)