Sinope Statistics

DeletedUser

regardless of stats, I do have to say The Comings did superb against the Fluffs
(according to Erik giving compliments is accepting defeat, I disagree, long way to go yet)

I always compliment good game play, pericles. has done excellent, not sure what went on in your forums, but for him to defend so well against what I presume/hope was a lot of inbound, only losing 2 cities to us, his communication must have been excellent.

rebuild and try again!

Also like to add, loving the stats chill,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29916

regardless of stats, I do have to say The Comings did superb against the Fluffs
(according to Erik giving compliments is accepting defeat, I disagree, long way to go yet)

I always compliment good game play, pericles. has done excellent, not sure what went on in your forums, but for him to defend so well against what I presume/hope was a lot of inbound, only losing 2 cities to us, his communication must have been excellent.

rebuild and try again!

Also like to add, loving the stats chill,

Thanks, I think one more day and I will copy paste the weekly one and then some real comparison can be done on a weekly basis... which imho will be the most interesting next to comparing OP statistics. Taken in account Army of the Norths location and the short notice on the disembowlement of the NAP they had with CS you can see that their mission was pretty successfull. They got a lot of conquers, so good growth from it and pretty nice BP stats. But that's just CS, the coalition is made of more alliances and not all of their stats are growing at the same rate. Same with us ofcourse. Just keeping the stat discussion alive.

Ranga1

Strategos
Well said graeme.

Personally i think 24 hour stats are useless, not enough time to accurately reflect anything. Weekly however can be much interesting imo anyway :D

DeletedUser

Thanks, I think one more day and I will copy paste the weekly one and then some real comparison can be done on a weekly basis... which imho will be the most interesting next to comparing OP statistics. Taken in account Army of the Norths location and the short notice on the disembowlement of the NAP they had with CS you can see that their mission was pretty successfull. They got a lot of conquers, so good growth from it and pretty nice BP stats. But that's just CS, the coalition is made of more alliances and not all of their stats are growing at the same rate. Same with us ofcourse. Just keeping the stat discussion alive.

Oh god. I think he is beginning to believe his own propaganda :p

DeletedUser

Chill asked me to prepare some stats.
I refuse to make public stats since as said stats can be used either way.
Every alliance make stats,but inner stats are different from public ones;)
Let's not be hypocrite,all publish those in their favor Chill.
Daily stats are worthless and to a certain extent weekly ones too.
Monthly stats obviously give a more accurate view.

I do not want to deny the achievements of our enemies,but I find it a bit exaggerated the bragging,while we do not come here to boast.

As for Holy-given the victory in 44 it is easy for you now to be mostly offense,but a quick reminder on your own stats will show that both original group as well as the slaves of TUS(Mortis) were not so successful as they think they are on alternate circumstances;)

I find it amusing the provocative names,even from Luk,while I do know for example when Luk wanted to join us he asked LTS for every city he had;)

Being at peace with everyone around,and having just one front is one thing-having several is another;)

The fact is your beloved alliance does not have the edge of CS in front-others do-and ask them if they do share this boastful propaganda;)

There is few times for major alterations till ww race-I really wish we would have had the time for that Chill-but this time there would be no mercy for you;)
The first time it is your fault,and we will not be blamed for a second time;)
No amount of spent gold will save you in case of that big IF!!!

We are happy with the amount of dbp on a secondary front-more slots to be invested where we want;)

Check monthly stats and you will see in abp and dbp CS is pretty much ahead of anybody;)

Oh-and shortly will come out of vm some of our big guns which we are missing;)

DeletedUser39822

Tea, you say that you are "not here to boast" but then state that "CS is pretty much ahead of anybody". Bottom line here is that everybody thinks their alliance is the greatest and even when given some hard facts showing success the opposing alliance will come on here and excuse it away. Credit to Graeme for acknowledging an enemy and their success, my respect to this player. Tea, we are fighting on more than one front but the difference between our fronts and your fronts is the level of competition. Our fronts face your coalition while your fronts face ours. In one of our fronts (054) Alpha outnumbers us 9:1 but we take cities at will there while they make zero progress against us. The fact that you imply that your alliance is having a harder time than us because of it's fronts means we are a tougher opponent to you than you are to us? That is how I read this.

DeletedUser

Sorry for late reply,not sure why but appears forum was down.
Please do read once again my post- I and others are not bragging about our achievements and we have over two months on top.
Our successes are way more resounding then those of Holy,yet you can not find so much Bragg as in the posts of Chill,Chad,Leo and now their new monkey.
I checked grepostats- even now,almost at the end of your op while ours ended before yours Cs is some 800k abp a head (main alone) while overall we are some 2,5 million bp ahead of you( the closest follower) in the past month.

If you want I can say our numbers are lower, hopefully this makes you feel better but....would it be true?

If you read carefully my post you will see I paid a hidden compliment to Fluffies and Army;)

DeletedUser48572

It's funny, because you accuse him of 'chipping away at inactives'
Yet of your last 8 conquests
You took 2 of (I assume a friend) in fluffernutters
3 were internal take overs
1 was a small city with no alliance

only one city was 'something for' someone 'to take you seriously' and it was off Pandemonium - An alliance battered by fluffernutters and butters, barbs, OS and ofc all three branches of Mongols so is hardly anything to shout about

And looking back, you have a track record of taking cities of inactives and alliance less players,
You have only ever taken one city worthy of Merit and that was a city from Coming Later

So Tmax might not have much to brag about ... If anything ...
but rememer this ... neither do you

Yup.

I was never in a position in this server to tell an entire alliance and their sister alliances to have a month long spell contest on me when i have freaking 5k points. Yet you did.

Why? Because i would not join you? No....you would be a garbage leader to do that...to waste that many resources on such a small player...but since Lemming is a total clown i would not put it past him.

DeletedUser48572

Also i have not claimed a SINGLE internal..since i have been here in this server.

DeletedUser48572

I still have your "join or die" messages from you and crew.

Control yourself.

Instead you pacted with every single alliance anywhere close to you...and then you have the nerve to say you are not attacking me because of my "morale"...TUS just took some cities from me and they didn't complain about morale..now grow some balls or get lost...they come and they go...if RL allows i will always be a problem. You will always be a coward, as i have heard you just run as soon as your attack alarm sounds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

I still have your "join or die" messages from you and crew.

Control yourself.

Instead you pacted with every single alliance anywhere close to you...and then you have the nerve to say you are not attacking me because of my "morale"...TUS just took some cities from me and they didn't complain about morale..now grow some balls or get lost...they come and they go...if RL allows i will always be a problem. You will always be a coward, as i have heard you just run as soon as your attack alarm sounds.
We've pacted with every major alliance around us too :)

On another note, both of you guys need to stop with this stuff, especially in a thread supposed to be "objective"

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

you should perhaps finally say the truth that the coalition where you guys belong has twice he numbers, and tbh, if i had twice he numbers i would not dare to come with an "objective" calculation. I know exact what is lost, from who, and when, i dont need extrnals to know it, statistics are mde to proof that it doest worth anything.
After almost a half year some dont yet realise that losing 50 cities can be allowed on purpose to create a window for your own team to succeed, so thats already a reason to say for me, stick them deep those stats.

Pericles did wonderfull, lost electricity in the street was deff on a mobile phone for 24h

DeletedUser44261

you should perhaps finally say the truth that the coalition where you guys belong has twice he numbers, and tbh, if i had twice he numbers i would not dare to come with an "objective" calculation. I know exact what is lost, from who, and when, i dont need extrnals to know it, statistics are mde to proof that it doest worth anything.
After almost a half year some dont yet realise that losing 50 cities can be allowed on purpose to create a window for your own team to succeed, so thats already a reason to say for me, stick them deep those stats.

Pericles did wonderfull, lost electricity in the street was deff on a mobile phone for 24h

Let's not forget Erik, at the beginning of all this, When the fluffs went on a conquering spree on you guys, there was no counter-coalition. It was fluffs/BTNB vs the CS coalition. You guys were huge at that time!

Do you really know exactly how much was lost that day ? You cant possibly count how much you guys lost, how much was it ? Around 300-500 ? even more ?
Not much of a statistics guy, but you cant forget that kind of stuff :D

DeletedUser16560

Let's not forget Erik, at the beginning of all this, When the fluffs went on a conquering spree on you guys, there was no counter-coalition. It was fluffs/BTNB vs the CS coalition. You guys were huge at that time!

Do you really know exactly how much was lost that day ? You cant possibly count how much you guys lost, how much was it ? Around 300-500 ? even more ?

The good thing about stats is that they are up there to everyone to check them up rather than trust anyones perception of whats been going on.

I looked it up for you. All time CQ's: Comings 73 vs 190 Fluffs/BTNB...Maybe in another year if the server is still around you may accomplish the desired 300 CQ's.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
The good thing about stats is that they are up there to everyone to check them up rather than trust anyones perception of whats been going on.

I looked it up for you. All time CQ's: Comings 73 vs 190 Fluffs/BTNB...Maybe in another year if the server is still around you may accomplish the desired 300 CQ's.

I have no desire of 300, i am just here to win the server, what you guys conquered, and what stats outhre, in end there is only 1 statistic left and thats the hall of fame.

Handy also forgetting to say Gods were attacking same time with fluffers + Hollies.+ Barbies.. they even did it the same day and no shame to mention fluffers did it on their own what a joke answer

DeletedUser32413

Handy also forgetting to say Gods were attacking same time with fluffers + Hollies.+ Barbies.. they even did it the same day and no shame to mention fluffers did it on their own what a joke answer

Gotta love the randome coincidence :)

DeletedUser29916

Screenshot_8.pngScreenshot_9.png

New last week stats. Second one in the topic (look at first post) also 24 hours here. Seems like things are pretty quiet right now #1 abp for HM today #1 DBP for CS today.

DeletedUser

Drinor,there is little point in exaggerating numbers.
What matters more is to know the circumstances,goals etc.
We were too much spread,a consequence of recruiting.
We did not start as a well organized pre made lots of friends were far away,others were recruited when their former alliances in the West fell.
All were supposed to build in our core.
Their defense was/is impracticable.
Given the fact that two major partners/NAp turned into enemies while we were busy oping another alliance, and we were mostly offensive due to having a strong coalition at the time, it is not surprising that far away outposts wohkd be easy prey.
Actually this *coincidental* guys were counting on this and were hoping for a quick victory.
But they all underestimated our internal cohesion.
As a matter of fact our losses in the west purely helped the relocation of our players in our core.
You can walk on the right side of the road,on the left side of it but not in the middle.
Nobody can have more then one core, even when our coalition was victorious against TUS our policy was to build the core not expand west.
It was obvious that relative strength would sooner or later on the west would pass in the hands of our adversaries, since we were not pursuing an active policy there.
There is absolutely no surprise we would one day lose them,we never encouraged our players to grow there, simply gain as many slots as possible.
After the initial op we built a more reasonable ratio offense/ defense, invested our slots and fruits followed.
It is not coincidence the only area reds could still take cities are remains of former possessions in the west,while only lucky shots can succeed closer to us,save inactives.
Do not deceive yourself, it is a basic:)

DeletedUser23413

You were more ambitious than just one core in Ocean 65. When Iconic approached us, she painted a picture in that Black List would dominate the West and CS would dominate the East then you two would win the world together. However, it was just too big to chew for you. And thanks for that, Sinope has not become yet another Ialysos.