Sinope Statistics

DeletedUser36743

lol....best of luck...

where's the rest of your team (syndicate)..playing here or looking to start in the next world ?

DeletedUser16560

Holy vs Coming Soon

All time losses: 13

All time gains: 61

Holy vs Coming Later

All time losses: 3

All time gains: 19

Holy vs Coming After

All time losses: 6

All time gains: 78

Project Mortis vs Coming Soon

all time losses: 2

All time gains: 11

Project Mortis vs Coming Later

all time losses: 0

All time gains: 5

Project Mortis vs Coming After

all time losses: 0

All time gains: 63

Grand Total Score:
HM 237 : 24 CS

It's 10:1. So the numbers say:
We have brought you to your knees :pro:

Those are some impressive numbers IF they were in a direct frontline, which to my knowledge it isnt. Most was CQ's in your home ocean, still a good job at tidying your home, tho.

DeletedUser23413

Remember that 3 months ago it was their Ocean or at least their close PACT's Ocean. If I include Black List here the number would be doubled.

DeletedUser16560

Hmm, not sure about that...If it was their ocean, like any other ocean they would have to have 1000+ cities, so the 300 CQ's wouldnt be enough to take over the ocean. Most likely it was a split ocean being fought for and you guys got the upper hand by CQ's and recruitment/merges, a good job in my book. BUT the bit of bring CS to their knees, that amused me, seriously. You realize they are bigger, larger than ever, right?

DeletedUser

For the same reason i dont include most sister alliances from both sides, They are out of top 12, makes it simpler. And also because it's my stats. But if it makes you happy it would give you a +5 CQ's, Im sure you ain't that desperate!

That is fine, just wondered, thanks for the answer

DeletedUser39031

This thread was meant to be objective and statistics based no?

DeletedUser18039

No it wasn't Holy... the "objective" nature of the thread was spooged all over within about 5 posts... I put it down to the nature of the game in this server... no real Grepo fighting going on so just hollow ejaculations of bile on the externals... Comings are to be thanked for that of course...

DeletedUser23413

It's by someone who never has any stats to show, only talk trash: Tea and co.

DeletedUser23413

Hmm, not sure about that...If it was their ocean, like any other ocean they would have to have 1000+ cities, so the 300 CQ's wouldnt be enough to take over the ocean. Most likely it was a split ocean being fought for and you guys got the upper hand by CQ's and recruitment/merges, a good job in my book. BUT the bit of bring CS to their knees, that amused me, seriously. You realize they are bigger, larger than ever, right?

They got upperhand. We were provoked first both by Black List, Alpha, and LoS. If you checked grepostats, we lost cities to them before we fought back. They all failed miserably.
It might be a bit oversight to say we brought them to their knees but since they like propaganda trash without proof, thats is a slap on their face.

DeletedUser29916

Holy Mayhem VS Alpha
127 VS 44

Holy Mayhem VS Alpha-
43 VS 6

Project Mortis VS Alpha
40 VS 6

Project Mortis VS Alpha-
27 VS 6

TOTAL: Holy Family: 237 VS Alpha Family 62

I believe the numbers would be better if Alpha hadn't removed their little sister Alpha.et.Omega.

Screenshot_12.png Mid-Week top 20 stats for 1 week...

In past 18 days HM and Fluff growth have been bigger then CS growth.

Alpha growth has tumbled over the past month ... we'll see how big their part will be in the CS WW fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I bet you guys have something to do better than show as how much great HM is but still HM im my eyes remain a group of coward's, without a team work.You guys need the final touch and u may be perfect ( this is imposible since Chilli is the Leader)

DeletedUser44261

I bet you guys have something to do better than show as how much great HM is but still HM im my eyes remain a group of coward's, without a team work.You guys need the final touch and u may be perfect ( this is imposible since Chilli is the Leader)

I agree lol, cowards, totally! Thats why they are taking cities from CS and AeO like its nothing, cause they are obviously running lol! You my friend dont see straight, get yourself some glasses.

DeletedUser

I suppose i should laugh here or cry?Maybe both?When i say coward's i didnt mean "coward's".I want to know were u guys attack since CS main force is in O65 and 64.Can u pls tell me where u have take CS city's?I have no memory of citys lose in those ocean's from Holy.

DeletedUser23413

The cowards have been taking 500 cities from CS coalition who just ran away. You must be the best joker ever in Grepolis :D

DeletedUser

Sorry was off,kicking some holy's As! U sayin.Or i should say u have right,u are far better than as,i am sorry :(
(U are kidding right)?