Sinope Statistics

DeletedUser44261

Sorry was off,kicking some holy's As! U sayin.Or i should say u have right,u are far better than as,i am sorry :(
(U are kidding right)?

He is dead serious, you are too. The only difference is he has stats to back his up.

DeletedUser

He is dead serious, you are too. The only difference is he has stats to back his up.

The stats are good because the area you guys have fight is your core and is 2 ocean's away from CS's core.You are 3rd alliance of Sinope so stop saying no-sense word's and keep going.I lost two city's as well in O44 but that's all.I have told it before that HM have done good job on clearing O44 and this is all i can say since in the other ocean's they SU CK

DeletedUser44261

The stats are good because the area you guys have fight is your core and is 2 ocean's away from CS's core.You are 3rd alliance of Sinope so stop saying no-sense word's and keep going.I lost two city's as well in O44 but that's all.I have told it before that HM have done good job on clearing O44 and this is all i can say since in the other ocean's they SU CK

That doesnt even make sense lol, btw, im not from HM, im from fluffers. From a third-party standpoint > They are kicking your behind and you have never experienced that before, so you whine in here because you can't accept it.

Im done answering you lol, waste of time.

DeletedUser23413

Check how many Alpha cities we took in 54, their home Ocean. If the world is old enough we will chase you to Ocean 65 but I am afraid you would have run to Ocean 95 by then

DeletedUser

So why the F do u get in the middle?Ohhh i forget,seeing others job,is your job.Kujdes here tj ok.About answering me?WFT,u are quoting my replaye's lOl.:p

DeletedUser

Check how many Alpha cities we took in 54, their home Ocean. If the world is old enough we will chase you to Ocean 65 but I am afraid you would have run to Ocean 95 by then

Hey Leo,just take a city from you guys,very dissapinted.Only 200 bireme in 11 hours :(,i espected more since u guy's are making HM the Jastin Bieber of Grepolis. LoL hahaha,this was a good one :cool:

DeletedUser23413

You are like a kid who gets a free candy. Sh!t happened sometimes when people updated wrong info when they are in the middle of their shift. Get back to me when you take just 30% of what we took few days ago.

DeletedUser

Ohh,dont play word's with me.I am very well prepared about this.I dont need to get back when we take 30% of what HM have taken.If fact u need to come over me since we are favorite to winn,so do u like the idea?Or u to are like graeme and all u do is talk?

DeletedUser23413

Lol, dont sound like that you will win for sure. You guys did a great job brainwashing the cowards about the easy crowns but the end game is not yet to come.

DeletedUser

Lol, dont sound like that you will win for sure. You guys did a great job brainwashing the cowards about the easy crowns but the end game is not yet to come.
We haven't brainwashed you and Chad so not sure about the cowards we have lied:d

DeletedUser39822

You do realize that the only reason we got so big in 044 was from taking cities from Comings and their allies? It was literally at your expense, hundreds of cities. You make it sound like we overran a small outpost in 044 but I will say it again, we took hundreds of cities. At one point with Black list, Aeo, and Comings you had 650 cities in 044. If we had 650 allied cities in 065 we could have shown you what you should have done.....which brings me to the next point. It really isn't about the number of cities, it is about the quality of players and that is where you were lacking. With the exception of three or four players we faced a bunch of quitters although I suppose you prefer to call them "cowards". One op and they were done......where is the integrity or the fight? Collectively you still have 200 cities in 044 and you can say what you want about The Syndicate but if they drop ten cities into your core you've got a problem. You still have 200 and have already conceded them when most would consider that a huge plus.

I give huge props to Kitix, he/she knows what it is all about and how to play within an enemy core.

DeletedUser

Area,I am not sure about correct numbers, but what you fail to understand is that from our( CS) point of view ocean 44 was not important.
When hostilities with HM started our relations with Alpha were somewhat cold about the Alcoholic issue.
Given also the fact we lacked defense at the time( being mostly offensive( since we assumed Chill and pawn had honor) it was obvious a major battlefield for us in 44 was only a strategic blunder, having no close partners in that area anymore, as well as the necessity of concentrating our spread membership on our core.
The same happened in 45 etc.
We even gave Alpha a few cities there and soon they understood the danger of cooperating with you;).
If you will make a simple search you will see those we took as soon as they well established themselves in our core are shining.
So your assumption is wrong and tendentious.
Our members in 44, as well as in other remote oceans never had leverage to attack nor permission for takeovers.
With all due respect,if you do not understand this then you are either a noob or just making propaganda.
A simple check in the colonizations of your own alliance right now will show you that given the chance for a proper fight you will always lose with double digits;)
But pretending to be heroes when the adversary simply could not hit you is just self deception.
When our war started we had the mission of securing our core against the treacherous killermoze- successfully ensured with countless victories,in part secured with freed slots in the West.
We are not fools mate,just don't come to close to the bear;)

DeletedUser

Forgot to add- some of your lads joked with kitix,forgetting he was just seeking dbp ( and isolates from his own alliance)and while he got those cities at a cheap cost sold them at a high price( I am one of the benefitters,lol)
Do your fellow noons who were joking with him he was attacker no 1 in Ithaca?;)
Now it is beneficial for us if you poke him;)

DeletedUser39822

Well Tea, I must be a noob because I don't spout propaganda. I stick to the facts and am not immune to complimenting the enemy. I am pretty sure if I said the sky was blue you would disagree with me and that is why I find these forums and the responses they elicit somewhat comical.

As far as a "proper fight", what is that? I couldn't find it on the wiki page. Are you saying all of our competition so far has been subpar? Alpha, Blacklist, Legion? Remember, these are your allies and merged members but then again that reinforces my previous comments about player quality.

DeletedUser

There would be no Chill without us.
All named mentioned had multi fronts to fight, you never won a one to one fight on an equal adversary.
What is a proper fight?
You do not know what it is?
But about this we are talking;)

DeletedUser

You do realize that the only reason we got so big in 044 was from taking cities from Comings and their allies? It was literally at your expense, hundreds of cities. You make it sound like we overran a small outpost in 044 but I will say it again, we took hundreds of cities. At one point with Black list, Aeo, and Comings you had 650 cities in 044. If we had 650 allied cities in 065 we could have shown you what you should have done.....which brings me to the next point.
I give huge props to Kitix, he/she knows what it is all about and how to play within an enemy core.

Miaww,easy girl.THis isnt the cinema and u are going out with your boyfriend. 1st answer,you guys got so big because u were lucky,i know how u guys attack.I lost two city's and in the both of them they sent a second CS.I defended myself with only 400 bireme and 2K troops from the city's attacked.2nd,u can take not hundred but even milion's but the fact will never change,Coming will be always before u guys.3rd Baby who do u think we allow 650 city's in O65,sorry u are talking for CS or Holy SH!T :D

DeletedUser39031

Miaww,easy girl.THis isnt the cinema and u are going out with your boyfriend. 1st answer,you guys got so big because u were lucky,i know how u guys attack.I lost two city's and in the both of them they sent a second CS.I defended myself with only 400 bireme and 2K troops from the city's attacked.2nd,u can take not hundred but even milion's but the fact will never change,Coming will be always before u guys.3rd Baby who do u think we allow 650 city's in O65,sorry u are talking for CS or Holy SH!T :D
Just because you put ! or a space between it doesn't mean it's not against forums rules.

Also, It's extremely difficult to take your posts seriously.

DeletedUser

Im sorry,will not happen again,next time i put @ ;) ....besides ingame i am away to serious,but here who all those noob's talk trash (not all of them) why should i be seriuos to

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23413

You never allow 650 cities in 65 because you recruited all. Cowards :cool: