Sinope WW

DeletedUser23413

Mex is just a fool his game of spam is low in my books would rather see him walk the walk instead of talk.

From all his mails to LoS in the past he is pathetic rare I even see an attack report on any of us from him.

Have you seen that Erik poaching our members to recruit a spy? Do you think it's more pathetic given him being a founder and a grepo legend?

DeletedUser48583

A player is responsible for his/her own actions imo and for that reason Mex spamming is just low.

Now on topics of spies its a tactic used on alot of strategy games like Total war games for example and irl countries have spies as much as I hate them its an effective tactic and if used right can lead to the win. Erik being a founder and trying for a spy is fine by me as it brings an advantage to his side whats wrong with that. Even if its not true as a tactic in strategy its effective.

Your alliance has spies aswell and defo in the past feeding LoS info so as much as your talk for spies Holy cant say much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23413

lol, let me tell you, your guy who pass one of our guy some harmless info quit long time ago.

You thinkrecruiting spies an effective tactic while spreading propaganda is low. So your logic is: the same thing that Erik does is honor while Holy do is low? :D

DeletedUser48583

I already know the person is gone I did work out who it was after some time. I will commend them for staying hidden well.

I have played strategy games all my life so spies is a proven tactic for being more effective than propaganda. My reasoning for thinking its low is its just spam and tbh most dont even read like me I read first line and deleted. Spies on the other hand well I have stories about them on grepo and other games PM me ingame if you want to discuss more about this as im not defending anyone just my opinions on things.

Erik IF using spies is underhanded imo I hate spies myself but as I said I understand the advantage they bring and the effectiveness of them but from what everyone is saying its like alright say others use them but when Erik does as he is a Grego Legend everyone just complains.

DeletedUser

Dudes, you are wrong. We have only 100 people and just a few peeps from Moloch to help building 5 WWs. While Merge even recruited a small alliance in Ocean 34 called Blood Frenzy. Yes, you are better in mass recruitment for sure :D

If you are going to open that ugly trap of yours and spout your twisted words, at least say all the words (the whole story)
You personally has been trying to get blood frenzy on your side for ages now
The so called 'all fighter alliance' supposedly needed help in ops against us and So asked them to join you in a joint ops
Don't insult the merge for something which YOU, YOURSELF, PERSONALLY was trying to do as well hypocrite

DeletedUser23413

Frosty, you think we need their help to op you? You forget so quickly how did we op you and you had to come to us asking for surrendering.
Blood Frenzy played both sides. I knew that for long. We just didn't have enough time to destroy them. But they will take what they deserve very soon.

DeletedUser

Hmm, paranoia? Aye, ok, I'll give you a bit of paranoia for your entertainment. ;)

Once upon a time there was a man, but no ordinary man. This man was a highly competitive and driven man, he had succeeded in everything he attempted in real life because of this, and the more he won and became successful the more he became addicted to the feelings of power and confidence...

Then one day he discovered an online game called Grepolis. He found that he was very capable as a player and because he was also very wealthy because of his successes he used his wallet to become even better and he fell in love with the game. Over the next few years he mastered his art, A Grepo Legend was born!!! Then suddenly one day, quite without warning, he found his account banned...

When he investigated and asked the makers of his beloved game (Innogames) why, he was not happy with the reason given and he flew into a rage, and he brooded, feeling betrayed, and his love for the game turned to hate. He swore revenge on Innogames, going so far as to threaten legal action against Innogames, demanding that they return his beloved account to him. But sadly he discovered that the legal case was doomed to failure so he brooded some more...

How could have his revenge??

Finally he came up with a plan, if he couldn't have his way and force the game to love him again, he would destroy it from within and nobody would have it. For if he could not have it then no-one should be able to!

He came up with a strategy to use the games design against itself, finding every loophole he possibly could to kill the enjoyment for as many players as possible on each server, forcing them to quit and find other games to play or to return to real life in frustration and disappointment.

He trawled every ocean in all the worlds looking for suitable people with similar grudges and when he found them he recruited them and installed them as a leadership team, together they joined worlds, and using the man's wallet and strategy to help them they set out to systematically ruin each server they played in. With a lot of success it has to be said, and managed to achieve their goal, players left the game in dismay. Each time another group of players tried to counter the strategy, they would adapt it, find another loophole and exploit it to the fullest, frustrating the enemy and demoralising all who stood against them.

Innogames actually inadvertently helped them achieve this, because as player numbers dwindled and the financial return on their moneymaking game began to drop, they dreamed up more and more ways for people's wallets to make a difference in an effort to maintain the profits. But this just played into the man's hands as he was so wealthy he could afford to spend more and also help out his fellow conspirators more than any of those who opposed them.

It became a vicious circle until now, when the game is on the brink of destruction, caused by the man and his overwhelming desire for revenge...

Copyright Tongue in Cheek Publications 2015 :D:p

Lol :p

DeletedUser29916

If you are going to open that ugly trap of yours and spout your twisted words, at least say all the words (the whole story)
You personally has been trying to get blood frenzy on your side for ages now
The so called 'all fighter alliance' supposedly needed help in ops against us and So asked them to join you in a joint ops
Don't insult the merge for something which YOU, YOURSELF, PERSONALLY was trying to do as well hypocrite

I've always liked you Frost but pls keep using your brains.

Long ago LoS wanted to PACT with Holies, then they ran off so we OPed them, YOU came back to us telling us you would hand off all 44 cities. Instead you ran AGAIN to the enemy and joined them fully.

Blood frenzy came to ME proposing to hit LOS together once they got rid of Moloch, in the meanwhile they lost most of their founders and leaders and they started turning around every damn day.

Two of the weakest alliances in this world don't try to fool us dude. Learn from your mistakes and at least have the dignity to tell the story how it played out. I can find your PMs if you like... all of them.

DeletedUser

Long ago LoS wanted to PACT with Holies, then they ran off so we OPed them, YOU came back to us telling us you would hand off all 44 cities. Instead you ran AGAIN to the enemy and joined them fully.

Blood frenzy came to ME proposing to hit LOS together once they got rid of Moloch, in the meanwhile they lost most of their founders and leaders and they started turning around every damn day.

Two of the weakest alliances in this world don't try to fool us dude. Learn from your mistakes and at least have the dignity to tell the story how it played out. I can find your PMs if you like... all of them.

I admit for a time, there was some confusion between us
We had all agreed to join comingd group a while ago, but only when it came to it
We tried to stay out, but we got to a point where you asked us to stop supporting alpha to keep the NAP, and alpha wanted us to start attacking you
When you opped us, one of our leaders obviously not used to seeing lost cities went behind my back and asked for the ceasefire
At the time i was not used to seeing lost cities, so I decided to try and reach a ceasefire
I did not realise the cost would be so high

Was it not your own alliance who went to sleep one night with comings as allies, and in the morning woke to find you had turned on black list and completely switched side

People change their minds, they do what they think is best for their alliance, that does not make us weak, you were twice our size, and the help we recieved from alpha and GnR was not as much as I had expected

DeletedUser48583

Oh God I remember that day. I had some talks with chill on the night.
A leader not going to be named thought more about himself than the alliance.

DeletedUser

So how many alliances does cs have sending them resources? (Besides their two wings :p?

You know...for some odd reason Coming Soon reminds me of Eviction Notice. Maybe it's just me?

DeletedUser

hmm, paranoia? Aye, ok, i'll give you a bit of paranoia for your entertainment. ;)

once upon a time there was a man, but no ordinary man. This man was a highly competitive and driven man, he had succeeded in everything he attempted in real life because of this, and the more he won and became successful the more he became addicted to the feelings of power and confidence...

Then one day he discovered an online game called grepolis. He found that he was very capable as a player and because he was also very wealthy because of his successes he used his wallet to become even better and he fell in love with the game. Over the next few years he mastered his art, a grepo legend was born!!! then suddenly one day, quite without warning, he found his account banned...

When he investigated and asked the makers of his beloved game (innogames) why, he was not happy with the reason given and he flew into a rage, and he brooded, feeling betrayed, and his love for the game turned to hate. He swore revenge on innogames, going so far as to threaten legal action against innogames, demanding that they return his beloved account to him. But sadly he discovered that the legal case was doomed to failure so he brooded some more...

how could have his revenge??

finally he came up with a plan, if he couldn't have his way and force the game to love him again, he would destroy it from within and nobody would have it. For if he could not have it then no-one should be able to!

He came up with a strategy to use the games design against itself, finding every loophole he possibly could to kill the enjoyment for as many players as possible on each server, forcing them to quit and find other games to play or to return to real life in frustration and disappointment.

He trawled every ocean in all the worlds looking for suitable people with similar grudges and when he found them he recruited them and installed them as a leadership team, together they joined worlds, and using the man's wallet and strategy to help them they set out to systematically ruin each server they played in. With a lot of success it has to be said, and managed to achieve their goal, players left the game in dismay. Each time another group of players tried to counter the strategy, they would adapt it, find another loophole and exploit it to the fullest, frustrating the enemy and demoralising all who stood against them.

Innogames actually inadvertently helped them achieve this, because as player numbers dwindled and the financial return on their moneymaking game began to drop, they dreamed up more and more ways for people's wallets to make a difference in an effort to maintain the profits. But this just played into the man's hands as he was so wealthy he could afford to spend more and also help out his fellow conspirators more than any of those who opposed them.

It became a vicious circle until now, when the game is on the brink of destruction, caused by the man and his overwhelming desire for revenge...

copyright tongue in cheek publications 2015 :d:p

:d:d:d

DeletedUser44261

So how many alliances does cs have sending them resources? (Besides their two wings :p?

You know...for some odd reason Coming Soon reminds me of Eviction Notice. Maybe it's just me?

Excuse me, its "THE MERGE" now. They have nothing in common with CS or EN, I SWEAR.. LOL ;)

DeletedUser23413

They officially say they have 7 alliances. I think they forget some others just joined lately.

Ranga1

Strategos
Hey leolis weren't you part of the biggest ever failed coalition in the history of grepolis in zac? What was it 700 vs 69 mungus said? He also said you were the biggest losers in grepolis history, isn't that guy the guy in your alliance?

DeletedUser

They officially say they have 7 alliances. I think they forget some others just joined lately.

you mean like the 7 'Official alliances' you guys have

1.) Fluff
2.) HM
3.) Goth
4.) Mongol Emp
5.) Nutter Butter
6.) Army of North
7.) Mongol Emp Rec

you make it out like it is 1000 members vs 100 when actually the sides are fairly well balanced
If ever you can get a fight with the same number of active players (no simmers) on both sides, Exactly the same, then you can really call it an even fight, but this is about as close as it will get.
But of course because Merge has the upper hand, you guys make it seem like you are vastly out numbered.
You seem to be in this trance where our alliances are full of terrible members, and yours are full of awesome players, so how ever could you lose?? I know because 7 alliances are ganging up on one alliance!
And frankly, that just isn't how it is

DeletedUser44261

you mean like the 7 'Official alliances' you guys have

1.) Fluff
2.) HM
3.) Goth
4.) Mongol Emp
5.) Nutter Butter
6.) Army of North
7.) Mongol Emp Rec

you make it out like it is 1000 members vs 100 when actually the sides are fairly well balanced
If ever you can get a fight with the same number of active players (no simmers) on both sides, Exactly the same, then you can really call it an even fight, but this is about as close as it will get.
But of course because Merge has the upper hand, you guys make it seem like you are vastly out numbered.
You seem to be in this trance where our alliances are full of terrible members, and yours are full of awesome players, so how ever could you lose?? I know because 7 alliances are ganging up on one alliance!
And frankly, that just isn't how it is

BTNB and Fluffers are the same, so its technically 6. :) nvm, Mongol empire recruits is a part of ME, so that reduces it to 5 :) And.. Upper hand ? Open the WW rankings again mate ;)

Ranga1

Strategos
Please this debate has been done so many times is boring. And if your going to use the fact fluff and btnb are the same so they count as one then all merge alliances ate the same and then we are only one vs your 5 :D so you see how stupid this arguement is?

I still wanna hear from leolis about my earlier comment

DeletedUser23413

You don't know anything about Zac. It was not a coalition, it was an alliance for long time. Alliance cap there was 250. We had 230, Mungus and co had 80 super active guys. That's completely different from what you have here.

Frosty, you have illustration? We have our own WWs (even though we only build 5), Goths are building their own, so are Fluffy. We are not like your pathetic LoS.