Sister Alliances

DeletedUser

Why would an alliance have a sister alliance in this world?
with an alliance cap of 300 and the highest alliance having "only" 158 members

seems strange to me,

LoL have a sister alliance Legends of I.G.E who have a training alliance Vengeance

totalling 259 players, so could all be in one alliance

I do know of another alliance with a sister alliance, but keeping it quiet for now, it is not who you would expect :) (not us)

just can't understand it could someone explain the benefits?
please note this is not getting at lol just an enquiry for my own understanding

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also to show I am not getting at LoL if you check out the attack battle points of the 3 alliances, they would be number 1 in the world for attack, and would be number 1 for defence battle points (over double)

DeletedUser

Tell me the other alliance with a sister alliance. MLP had a brother alliance but we stopped it as their leader was inactive. The bro alliance was Warriors of Hades.

DeletedUser

It is one of the better alliances in the world according to stats, not saying anymore, if you the study stats player movements you will work it out

DeletedUser

it changes nothing if we have a brother sister even a cousin we still grow lol...We are better on ABP and DBP...We dont have an academy to mixd those two things

DeletedUser11886

Legends of I.G.E have an 'academy' because we want to introduce new players into the world by teaching them through trials and portfolios they set up by them selves. They are part of the main alliance, but its just that we separate them only because they are not in our main location. They are just there... for us to spread out towards. Hehe.

DeletedUser

is it spartans? or possibly they are an academy sister alliance to the sacred spartans

DeletedUser

you have so many questions..are you police?lol...

Anyway an academy is where noobs learn to play there might be an alliance with it sister but the academy of the sister allinace is a place to learn the game for newcomers who soon will become mighty

DeletedUser

yes but SB why not let them learn from the so called better players in the bigger alliance, best way to learn is by seeing reports, and asking for advise, and being with players that prosper and are willing to help.

I do never understand all these sister alliances and academy unless you are in a world with a small alliance cap, this is just my opinion

DeletedUser11886

They share the exact same forums (most of them) as the main alliance, but the academy has some different forums such as portfolios and such and such which we don't want confused with the main alliance.

DeletedUser

What kyleli said...They share the same forum also 2 of their players must be experienced who is teaching them..when they are in the same alliance they will take to much space not that am saying noobs are not good but the experienced players should be together...anyway there is no problem in having an academy nor a sister alliance

DeletedUser25787

I noticed that Night Fall has acquired a brother alliance as well

DeletedUser

Well I don't know what to call it, but it's not a brother alliance.

DeletedUser25787

To Join you must have at least 1700+ points to be considered, if you do not meet that criteria then don't bother me.

Contact URSIX for Any Questions

Contact Conman21100 for diplomatic issues

Brother Alliance: Night Fall

If your not with us, then you're against us!

This is straight from project x's profile

DeletedUser

We fight for what we want, or Die trying.

Contact URSIX for Admission - Limited Space.

Contact Conman21100 for Issues.

update on profile: Its an entire new alliance that work co aside with Night Fall

Latest Update: Merger happened Now Night Fall RANK 1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good to see you still about Graeme, seems the same shiz is still going on here ha

anyway ill get to the point, i want in again, think i have had long enough away from grep so if you have a northern monkey shaped hole somewhere for me to fit into id be grateful ;)

DeletedUser

link sent, but be warned we are now fighting what seems to be quadruples :) or it could just be just a very very close family ;)

be good to see you back,

DeletedUser

just means more BP yum yum ;)

cheers mate here goes the long speed 1 build up :(