Pnp SIT DOWN POODLES

DeletedUser55855

Hello dear readers i already apologize for this long PNP however this fine evening we bring you this amazing spectacle of food, blood and games in abundance even tho we are sorry that we had to eat all this yummy food.

Theme of this PNP is displayed in our theme song, we are pretty sure the song title will say it all.

Theme Picture of this PNP displays uncanny resemblance to one of the best ships that sunk..

d5yl4HE.png

Table of content:

• PNP Intro
  • First Siege - Flier siege break + Amazing Forum Trash Talk
  • Allegations by Mr @mojosrisin / Confirmed by Poodle representative
  • Story of Semper Spies and Another Merger
  • Second Siege - Light Ship siege break + Amazing Boast/Lies
  • Bonus Content : Third Siege Pro Bait check the theme song name again

1. PNP Intro

Once there was a young boy, full of big dreams and plans for his little alliance his name was @Noob Sempai , he started waging war in ocean 45 like a true boy soldier should, but soon he figured a way how to avoid the need to wage wars and simply take few cities from each enemy and recruit their best players, thus becoming "the best alliance" on this world, while they were enjoying the easy times with no enemies that can face them there was one little group lead by band of mythical dog like creatures that were patiently hunting the moment they could show semper noobs and entire world what happens when you start to spam beasts that were very tame and calm at the time. But now poodles were unleashed and started eating all the yummy food semper would give or attempt to hide from them. Without further ado Poodles present the SIT DOWN POODLE or how @LaSophie said
Easy, easy big boy
Poodle_Training.jpg

2. First Siege - Flier siege break + Amazing Forum Trash Talk

14.08.2018 Poodles have tested a Semper Fi player(who was kicked shortly after) Uncritabull and found out that player had both phalanx/ram and commander/captain on, which made us think we could start a bait for semper to attack because they were very interested to attack our random sieges 3-4+ hrs away from their core, so we did just that and little did we know they actually ordered a fly siege break when we were baiting their LS.

We figured out that they would break it or make us pull with launching over 35 attacks overall, little did we know that they were *check the theme song title again* to attack with half flier nukes and waste them for low amount of damage done to the siege, but hey, if they are willing to waste it so were we to lose most of our dlu before pulling.
Same day something else happened which totally baffled us but gave a clear picture as to who we are playing against *check theme song title yet again*

Ofc we are, we always are. If you don't know, that myths was just 30-40% from what was left after we cleared every city from 45, you know that ocean 45 is full of turtles.

Yes, we know 45 is full of turtles but that does not mean we are *check the theme song title* to attack walled targets with fliers.

So lets see what 30-40% of their myth is really about..
Of course due to limitations of number of pics/words i can post i will only select few reports out of 30+

wZVDHpW.png

y1NqXmF.png

efQ03gI.png

vHyOFse.png

8bIio1e.png

Really enjoyed seeing the attack buffed by leonidas true spartan fighter right here !
4MPOuSK.png

4ZOjxvr.png

This guy probably deserves a MVP reward for this siege break as he was the only one who sent a full flier nuke.

2vj0pZi.png

VvqzNFJ.png

Please make sure you remember the Bireme count, it will be important for next 2 table of contents.

ftxk1zn.png

After killing 30k DLU siege and wasting all of their half fly nukes and a full fly nuke and some kitchen sink, they felt a need to boast about it, i just don't see why would they do that when 20-25k of our DLU was rebuilt within 24 hours ready for round 2 with some additional things belonging to next table content.

SIT DOWN
30k DLU puff vanish

Damnn calm down mighty solider, your 53 harpy attack really dealt some damage worthy of your boast
How about this... ENTIRE FLIER STORAGE PUFF VANISH WITH 1 SIEGE - THE END.

3. Allegations by Mr @mojosrisin / Confirmed by Poodle representative

Before we get into a 2nd siege some people noticed some key things that are in fact true, and we arent ashamed/scared to show it and what exactly it says.
WNC58Pn.png

Mister Mojo is referring to our 2nd siege on the same city, after @Noob Sempai boasted about their false flier quantity we wanted to make sure they have 0 chance of doing anything.

Little did we know that @Noob Sempai lied his butt off and they had no more myth left to send.

Again i dont want to link all the pictures just key ones showing the deal made.

8pX08VJ.png

xnbqiXE.png

Due to Frozen and Koreans fighting each other other players in Semper Fi/Poodles/JFL were bumped down/off the daily fighter lists.

6oLaWkx.png

Having 50k+ DLU from JFL you can get the picture how much dbp you get by having dlu inside for 13k+ LS breach attempt
VyQaUJU.png

In conclusion the glory in fact remains to the mythical creatures mister @mojosrisin

DeletedUser55855

3. Story of Semper Spies and Another Merger

Alright.. about a weak before the LS siege attempt by semper, they were magically finding our random sieges 3-4 hours away from their core, at first we did not know how they did it but soon enough with adding new members poodles evolved a magical ability to sniff out spies and traitors to our secret cult.
Mister mathieu has managed to pass each and every siege we did to Semper
Entire thing was solved in matter of minutes after which things went very very quiet, of course with spying specific cities and people asking semper to protect them offering live feeds they found a couple more sieges but number of attacks went significantly down.

g29ucGW.png

Few days later mister mathieu joins an alliance called Marauders, who had some juicy cities, so of course poodles wanted a bite, and little did we know our sieges on them would again be targeted by Semper, kinda proving our theory at the time.. After learning that mister @Noob Sempai is attempting to merge a small ally named "Civitas" into Marauders an idea popped up in our poodle brains to recruit top players in Marauders and leave 2 players who we knew would leak things, a day later mister Mathieu and another player from Marauders joined 2nd wing of Semper.. so yeah.. this had to be said to clue you in how Semper operates with @Noob Sempai at its head ;)

[/SPOILER]

4. Second Siege - Light Ship siege break + Amazing Boast/Lies

Now its time for most probably the biggest battle on this world to date.
On 15.08.2018 Semper surprised both Poodles and Just For Laughs with their arrogance and our PNP theme song title for actually ordering a breach attempt on 15k bir wall, guess we have to thank you @Noob Sempai for it :)

After sending 68 attacks to be exact you will notice that some sent scraps, some half nukes and that about half of them is not even boosted..
Again not gonna bother posting 68 attacks, so will pick some to show diversity :)
iqjvk5Z.png

Idk why but i really really love monkeys.. i blame you @monkey trouble
IQivUJc.png

WQiLhvu.png

Ri3ywGQ.png

JCevFGj.png

ntGvPk6.png

YEAHH BABY BURN THOSE EVENT BUFFS
KLeuZwS.png

However.. what i like most is trying to act tough and strong and boasting when in fact you are lying your butt off.. seems that its starting to be a trend for @Noob Sempai

7oDoecw.png

Excuse me.. i am so bad at math.. can someone tell me how can 5 waves of ls total of 1700 ls equal 3k ls? :oops:

dhq4Dzk.png

M3pQHce.png

dUQy8uH.png

N0rDwdu.png

ICCoApL.png

At least someone is careful about he uses his buffs, tho i really enjoyed seeing some of them get wasted :p

zvxwlQ5.png

This one actually did hurt a bit..
4JaWtDf.png

U3VV9lU.png

Ughhh that luck...
n5Q0lsb.png

But there is still one person i respect and its my Heda .

PKjAdk1.png

MMMM il give her that.. my girl can do damage

hO4bODe.png

sQmMvGX.png

vY1eM9b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55855

5. Bonus Content : Third Siege Pro Bait check the theme song name again

As the title says, Semper pro guys "found" our random siege and attacked it with 2-3 hour long LS breach attempt..
We still don't understand how can they chase almost all sieges we do knowing this will happen each and every time they try anything like this.

bXQa0fC.png

And the outcome 1 day after they lost 13k+ LS... really need to give them credit for where its due..

fMG8AH6.png

And now for the finale some LS attacks..

Is it just me or did he attack 3 times with this exact nuke in 2 days time.. ohh well.. sink..
k2kgJ9Y.png

Hmmm.. again.. but oh well..
cu8v278.png

Definition of Grepoholic: Attacks eagerly gives out bp at great ratios :)

yc7pSDq.png

Yeah cant have a good siege break without throwing the kitchen sink along with it..
sPQEJSq.png

Didn't this guy say he will quit after he was forced to throw away all LS he had at 15k bir wall.. ohh well.. might as well gold em and attack again for your leader :rolleyes:
jtM8m4e.png

FBSoiAj.png

Y84GObI.png

I SIMPLY ADORE THESE ATTACKS GIVE ME MORE OF THOSE SEMPER !
0C4kqhG.png

Again with my monkey obsession @monkey trouble :oops:
kyCTiab.png

eDtlTIH.png

Well thats all folks

SIT DOWN POODLE !

DeletedUser31931

How do players STILL not know that phalanx does not come into effect while defending a siege? Yikes. The entire thread shows a lack of understanding Grepolis.

DeletedUser34939

The simulation is assuming every troop in the city has the bonus if you apply the bonus in the sim. It doesn't account for the fact that they don't all belong to the same player and that some will have it and some wont.

Take a siege break report and put the troops into the sim. Run it with the bonuses and without it. Chances are the kills you see in the sim won't match up exactly with what actually happened because there will be troops involved that do and don't have the bonuses.

DeletedUser49993

How do players STILL not know that phalanx does not come into effect while defending a siege? Yikes. The entire thread shows a lack of understanding Grepolis.
You must be fun at parties...YIKES

The simulation is assuming every troop in the city has the bonus if you apply the bonus in the sim. It doesn't account for the fact that they don't all belong to the same player and that some will have it and some wont.

Take a siege break report and put the troops into the sim. Run it with the bonuses and without it. Chances are the kills you see in the sim won't match up exactly with what actually happened because there will be troops involved that do and don't have the bonuses.
?????? Phalanx effects the city not the troops coming from the city. If I send a bir nuke at your city and I have phalanx in that bir city, and you dont, they will defend WITHOUT phalanx

Edit: Should be ram but you get the idea

Last edited:

DeletedUser55855

meehh does not matter, phalanx nor bonuses are not a topic here, get lost out of my PNP with such talk @Tusc2010

DeletedUser34939

?????? Phalanx effects the city not the troops coming from the city. If I send a bir nuke at your city and I have phalanx in that bir city, and you dont, they will defend WITHOUT phalanx

Phalanx doesn't effect biremes at all. Who taught you this game?

DeletedUser43325

No in summation they wasted their stuff on 2 cities that did not belong to any player in their alliance or even have location importance.

Oh. I get it. So you took two cities from a different alliance. Sweet.

DeletedUser55855

So, in summation.. you took a city.

in summary you didn't even read it nor notice what its about.
if you were not lazy you would have noticed its about an ally 4 times smaller outplay them, make them waste all offense they had as ally and when they feel the need to seem like a top ally but in reality just makes em look vulnerable to anyone not just us.

but thanks for playing along Mik, always nice to see you share your wisdom.

DeletedUser55855

@MythicalPoodle

Reading this has truly been delightful, I always love to see the underdog alliance (do you get it) succeed. However, I feel inclined to let you know out of respect for your team and to maintain the integrity of this great post, that when talking about a 7 day time period the world is spelt 'week' and not 'weak'

good joke Semajoes :p:D